Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Frank - Spoilers

Re: Frank - Spoilers

Not fair, BritLit. Isn't that prize the same one Ali would have won if she picked Frank?

Excellent sleuthing, btw.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

It looks like he is wearing a woman's shirt given the cut and the sweater isn't much better. Very feminine.

Maybe he was trying to give Ali another opportunity to let him go... You know, give off a gay vibe to scare her away from him. Apparently, it didn't work...

It will be quite interesting to see Frank's face & reaction when at the F4 RC Ali calls his name and ask him "will you accept this rose". Quite interesting in light of the fact that by then he would already have had his reunion scene with his Ex. People would really be mad if they showed the reunion scene during the HTD episode instead of the FD one.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3963121;
    It will be quite interesting to see Frank's face & reaction when at the F4 RC Ali calls his name and ask him "will you accept this rose". Quite interesting in light of the fact that by then he would already have had his reunion scene with his Ex. People would really be mad if they showed the reunion scene during the HTD episode instead of the FD one.
    I can imagine the montage now. Frank & Nicole embracing on the street of Chicago, with flashes of Ali crying in Tahiti.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3963157;
    I can imagine the montage now. Frank & Nicole embracing on the street of Chicago, with flashes of Ali crying in Tahiti.
    Oh yeah. It's really a perfect setup to start hating Frank. Maybe people would understand- true love and all that- but to actually see Ali's meltdown and then Frank with Nicole reuniting, it would be virtually impossible to say on Frank's side.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3963284;
    Oh yeah. It's really a perfect setup to start hating Frank. Maybe people would understand- true love and all that- but to actually see Ali's meltdown and then Frank with Nicole reuniting, it would be virtually impossible to say on Frank's side.
    I agree. It would have been better not to accept the F3 rose tell her then and then show his reuniting with his ex. That is more forgiveable (even if Ali was upset) as it would be honest. But reuniting...accepting the rose and then telling Ali is just wrong.

I still feel like Frank could have also pulled away from her more than he did. A perfect example was Graham. He started the whole no kissy thing on the race group date, but Deanna wouldn't "hear" any of it. Actually, I think he may have started at the BBQ & "broke her heart". During his HTD on the bench it was very clear that he had checked out. Frank was starting to pull away & Ali noticed. He started moving more towards her & playing kissy face again. I'm really curious about this Frank fellow & when he realized that he wanted to leave.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

IA SaffronSunrise. I dislike him just for that reason alone, he was well aware that he didn't want to stick around, however he had to play his part. He has done that very well, he's basically lying up to the point where he leaves. There was a PI where he says he has to try harder, and he does. At least Justin didn't play kissy face with her, he didn't lead her on, IMO Frank's role is much worse than Justin, especially bringing in Nicole to my TV. I don't get how she can go back to him if in fact they are together. But she apparently has been known to say it was all fake, and I believe her.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3963370;
    IA SaffronSunrise. I dislike him just for that reason alone, he was well aware that he didn't want to stick around, however he had to play his part. He has done that very well, he's basically lying up to the point where he leaves. There was a PI where he says he has to try harder, and he does. At least Justin didn't play kissy face with her, he didn't lead her on, IMO Frank's role is much worse than Justin, especially bringing in Nicole to my TV. I don't get how she can go back to him if in fact they are together. But she apparently has been known to say it was all fake, and I believe her.

What was all fake? Frank going back to her? I thought there was a post that they are still together?