Page 50 of 73 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Frank - Spoilers

Re: Frank - Spoilers

That t-shirt looked like somebody had been yanking on the neck.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

hmmmm, looks like Frank was dressed for his hometown date in Turkey???

too bad he didn't just pack his bags and leave with Justin... think of all they could have talked about on the way home
    Last edited by latergator; 07-03-2010 at 12:14 PM. Reason: rambling thoughts :)

FORT Fan

I noticed that he had that hometown outfit on in other locations as well. I still think something is up with that hometown location date (well, other than it being a total set-up with the girlfriend). That screencap with his family just shouts out blah hotel room to me. I'm wondering if it was a scaled down version of the hometown date because TPTB and Frank (and probably his family) knew he wasn't staying much longer. Although, one would think that Ali would have picked up on that......

I don't like looking too closely at Frank, but... while the sweater is the same, I don't think the white shirt is identical. In Turkey (the top cap), it's ribbed. In the HTD, it's not. The bottom cap, to me, looks like a wifebeater. It looks like the armhole edging can be seen on his right side. Guess it could be just a wrinkle, though. Okay. That's enough looking at Frank for one day.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3961701;
    I don't like looking too closely at Frank, but... while the sweater is the same, I don't think the white shirt is identical. In Turkey (the top cap), it's ribbed. In the HTD, it's not. The bottom cap, to me, looks like a wifebeater. It looks like the armhole edging can be seen on his right side. Guess it could be just a wrinkle, though. Okay. That's enough looking at Frank for one day.
    Coffee all over my computer screen!!!!!

Oye I hope he doesn't turn too quickly 'cause it looks like his mooby might fall out.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3961674;
    that wasn't a "beater" underneath :nono my boys have lots of those that they wear under things, never as an actual tshirt though as they're too thin... Frank has on a very low v-neck, not very manly...unless, of course, you're trying to attract another man
    My teenage daughter and her friends wear deep-V neck T-shirts like the one Frank was wearing. They layer colorful camisoles underneath them. I've never seen one of those shirts on a guy.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

I agree that they are different, but IMO they are both wifebeaters. The top one is ribbed and similar to the type most guys wear (who wear them). The bottom one is not ribbed, and has extra large armholes, the kind that muscle-bound guys on Venice Beach wear to show off.

Not a good look in either case.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3961767;
    My teenage daughter and her friends wear deep-V neck T-shirts like the one Frank was wearing. They layer colorful camisoles underneath them. I've never seen one of those shirts on a guy.
    The only other man I've seen wear a shirt like that was a gay guy on Big Brother a year or two ago. Just sayin...
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

The title of the screenplay Frank has written is "Ike Murray Construction". First person to find a copy of all or part of it wins, well, nothing, , but I'm sure we'll all enjoy reading it.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker