Page 48 of 73 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 724

Thread: Frank - Spoilers

  1. #471
    FORT Fogey ChelsieFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,996

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3959785;
    Is it possible AT ALL that Frank actually didn't have a girlfriend when he went on the show, that Nicole was indeed his ex, and that he sincerely made the decision between HTD and Tahiti?

    I realize this would still make him a jerk because he accepts a rose at the F4/3 RC.
    I believe he did go on the show single and that Nicole was the ex when he went on the show. I think he realized he made a mistake during filming and that he was in love with Nicole and not Ali. That makes sense and seems believable. Going on the show on the rebound wasn't a smart move on his part. I think he asked out earlier and was told no. Could be he really felt it after HTD and seeing the ex.

  2. #472
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    13

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3959692;
    I asked her if he was with anyone and she tweeted back "no, he was by himself working on his laptop but he's been seen around town holding hands with a brunette."
    Are any of the contestants allowed to be seen in public openly dating other people like that, before the episode in which they're eliminated airs?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3959802;
    I believe he did go on the show single and that Nicole was the ex when he went on the show. I think he realized he made a mistake during filming and that he was in love with Nicole and not Ali. That makes sense and seems believable. Going on the show on the rebound wasn't a smart move on his part. I think he asked out earlier and was told no. Could be he really felt it after HTD and seeing the ex.
    That's what I believe too. For some reason, I can't seem to hate the guy, even though I know alot of people think he's a jerk/scum etc.

    Also, one of the previews for the upcoming episode shows Frank saying he has something he needs to tell Ali in Portugal. I wonder what that is?

  3. #473
    Finale Fan! SecretGarden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    357

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    I agree with all of the last few comments. I'm finding it really hard to believe he's absolute scum. What he did was not very nice and it was selfish and not thoughtful, but I still think he's a human being. I think he tried to like Ali, but ultimately, the pull towards the ex was stronger, maybe because he feels like they are a better fit.

    NOT the best/smartest/nicest thing to do by any means, but not something that makes him the most terrible person in the world. I just don't think it was premeditated. Especially since he cried, and there's no way he's that great of an actor - he was into Ali.

    ETA: Contestants are supposed to keep quiet until the finale. I wonder how that's working out for Frank...
    Last edited by SecretGarden; 07-02-2010 at 04:29 AM.

  4. #474
    Fort Blondie BlondieGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    6,362

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3959573;
    Latest Frank sighting:
    my best friend saw frank, a former bachelorette contestant at barnes and noble. could life get any better?
    11 minutes ago twitter

    Person who tweeted lives in Chicago
    I wonder if he was reading a nearby book? Possibly the follow up book to "He's just not that into you" ~ which is "What to do when you are just not that into her"

    I hope that someone answered that gal's tweet that life can get better than seeing Frank at B&N.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

  5. #475
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by jupi;3959809;
    Are any of the contestants allowed to be seen in public openly dating other people like that, before the episode in which they're eliminated airs?



    That's what I believe too. For some reason, I can't seem to hate the guy, even though I know alot of people think he's a jerk/scum etc.

    Also, one of the previews for the upcoming episode shows Frank saying he has something he needs to tell Ali in Portugal. I wonder what that is?
    Yeah, I doubt Frank is walking around town with someone right now.

    The tweeter's friend could be just be spreading good ol' rumors.

    Watch Nicole be blond. lol

  6. #476
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,053

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3959850;
    I agree with all of the last few comments. I'm finding it really hard to believe he's absolute scum. What he did was not very nice and it was selfish and not thoughtful, but I still think he's a human being. I think he tried to like Ali, but ultimately, the pull towards the ex was stronger, maybe because he feels like they are a better fit.

    NOT the best/smartest/nicest thing to do by any means, but not something that makes him the most terrible person in the world. I just don't think it was premeditated. Especially since he cried, and there's no way he's that great of an actor - he was into Ali.

    ETA: Contestants are supposed to keep quiet until the finale. I wonder how that's working out for Frank...
    I went on dogpile dot com and put in Frank's name. Several things came up. There are some interesting articles that have to be labeled gossip - some because they are by people who know someone who knows someone. However, even so, the strange thing is in at least one of those articles, what the people are saying rings fairly true to what I have heard over the last few seasons and what I have come to suspect in Frank's situation. The people are from around Chicago which put them in a better place to judge all of this than I am where I sit. Most of them think Nicole was in place all along.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

    - John McMillan

  7. #477
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    After watching the video preview today I noticed that Frank's "I really have to tell Ali something" on their 2:1 date was just about him moving in with his parents. When they had their 1-1 date the first time didn't Frank already tell Ali about moving to Paris and trying to be a screenwriter? Whatever he told her which IMO was to try and get her to dump him didn't seem to matter because she kept him there.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

  8. #478
    FORT Fogey ChelsieFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,996

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3961343;
    After watching the video preview today I noticed that Frank's "I really have to tell Ali something" on their 2:1 date was just about him moving in with his parents. When they had their 1-1 date the first time didn't Frank already tell Ali about moving to Paris and trying to be a screenwriter? Whatever he told her which IMO was to try and get her to dump him didn't seem to matter because she kept him there.
    Yup. The first 1-1 was that he quit his good job to move to Paris and write a screenplay. She seemed to like that so if he was trying to get her to dump him it didn't work. This time it will be to tell her he lives in his parent's basement. Again this is going to fail if he's trying to get off show To some these combined with having to chase him down be big red flags. I think however the show is showing these things so we see how she sabatoges herself in love. CH made that statement early on and I always thought it had significance.

  9. #479
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    394

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by jupi;3959809;
    Are any of the contestants allowed to be seen in public openly dating other people like that, before the episode in which they're eliminated airs?



    That's what I believe too. For some reason, I can't seem to hate the guy, even though I know alot of people think he's a jerk/scum etc.

    Also, one of the previews for the upcoming episode shows Frank saying he has something he needs to tell Ali in Portugal. I wonder what that is?
    I saw an extended preview of Frank talking to Ali (forgot where I saw it) but he started to say that he lives with his parents. That was the big secret -- not the girlfriend. No YET anyway...

  10. #480
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    394

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3961346;
    Yup. The first 1-1 was that he quit his good job to move to Paris and write a screenplay. She seemed to like that so if he was trying to get her to dump him it didn't work. This time it will be to tell her he lives in his parent's basement. Again this is going to fail if he's trying to get off show To some these combined with having to chase him down be big red flags. I think however the show is showing these things so we see how she sabatoges herself in love. CH made that statement early on and I always thought it had significance.
    Excellent points, ChelsieFan. I still think he's a jerk. Yeah, he's trying to tell her these things but he accepted the roses and lying to her at the same time.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.