Page 46 of 73 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 724

Thread: Frank - Spoilers

  1. #451
    Finale Fan! SecretGarden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by stayathomemom;3957497;
    I think Frank was worried that he may be busted also.

    And if Frank is back with his girl is really going to admit that he was in to Ali??? I think not because that would cause him even more problems with his girl.
    The Men Tell All is going to be CRAZY this season.

    Quote Originally Posted by Misshyper2;3958216;
    Interesting Scenario maybe if Frank doesn't show up at the MTA this could possible?

    Perhaps he too shall have a "prior engagement" as Reid did.

    At least when Ed left and came back, he did it earlier in the game, and for work (the validity of that is sure to be disputed).
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-01-2010 at 11:12 AM.

  2. #452
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by lowkey;3958204;
    Consider this possible scenario.

    MF is livid that he has not been able to find and stop the leaks to RS. He comes up withy a way to hide this show's ending as follows:

    As far as MF's general staff and crew know, the show ends as has been released in the spoilers. However, the higher level producers know otherwise.

    Just prior to or at the HTD Ali informs them her choice is Frank. They hatch the Frank/girlfriend story. They tell Frank to tell Ali he is leaving, she is devestated as seen in the previews, Frank is also very emotional because he hurt the woman he loves, per the producers. He leaves the show. They tell Ali Frank really cares and inform her of their plan and why. She plays out the show. They get a crew to shoot the Frank/gf
    treunion to make it more believable.

    To pull this off, and avoid further leaks, they do a live follow-up show reuniting FranK and Ali. The cover story is that Frank realized he really loves Ali, broke it off with girfriend and returns to Ali and proposes.

    This has never happened before and it would be a phenominal ending.

    My only loose thread in this scenario is how would this work at the MTA show vis a vis Frank.

    Something to think about.
    I have posted this scenerio several times. The reason RS and his goons don't know what has happened after the F1 is because it hasn't happened/filmed yet. IMO Roberto and Chris both tell her, they don't want to propose after witnessing her behaviour after Frank leaves. Both Chris and Robert's v/o say they can't propose if they aren't 100% sure she loves them.

    Frank, who's part was all scripted, got caught up in the mess and maybe really did fall for Ali, but he won't realize that until he goes home, then he wants to get back. Its the AFRC that will end the show, not the FRC IMO. Therefore no leaks yet. Filming the g/f during the HTD is just pathetic, but I'm sure money talks.

    However in light of the rumours now of Ali with an old b/f, maybe its the b/f that comes to the AFRC!

  3. #453
    FORT Fogey MamaAmyG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    800

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    I know the overwhelming public opinion is and will be that Frank is a cad, that he's a jerk, that he led her on, etc. etc.

    I just seem unable to get angry at him. I mean, we know that most contestants go on this show for the experience, without the serious intention of finding a soulmate. We also generally accept that there are either a few hired hands, or at very least people cast into certain profiles.

    So chances are pretty good that Frank didn't enter into this show with a mission to "guard and protect Ali's heart," to steal a line from Kasey. He went in for himself, to have some fun, get some exposure, and make out with a cute girl.

    "But ah," you say, "no one could force him to keep up the charade. He didn't have to act happy with her." I just don't know that he was aware of how invested her heart was in him. Some men are clueless to begin with, and then if he is a bit self-centered on top of that, coupled with her being expressly forbidden from telling him exactly where he stands... maybe he was just having a great time and thought she was too. I'm just not sure he realized exactly what he was doing to Ali Fedotowski, the real life girl, until the moment he did it in Tahiti.

    I also don't think that anyone would consciously and deliberately completely break someone's heart like it appears he did, so perhaps I am searching for reasons why Frank wouldn't do it as well.

    Basically, it already bothers me the vitriol being spewed at him based on the very limited parts of the story we are privy to, especially when the vast majority of those are handpicked to sell us a certain story.
    _(Moo!)

  4. #454
    FORT Fogey I'msotired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,463

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;3958649;
    ///snipped///.

    Basically, it already bothers me the vitriol being spewed at him based on the very limited parts of the story we are privy to, especially when the vast majority of those are handpicked to sell us a certain story.
    I understand your point of view, MAG, but I guess my inability to even attempt to see it that way comes from my unshakable belief that Frank offered himself in the handpicked role. I'd like very much to believe your supposition that perhaps he didn't realize how much Ali was falling for him till he dropped the anvil on her head. That, however, doesn't excuse him for me. He's 31 years old. He's either immature beyond belief or an out and out narcissist.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

  5. #455
    FORT Fan UnRealLife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    266

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    There is an article on Starcasm saying Ali may be engaged to Frank!
    Plug the hole! :nono

  6. #456
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    513

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Latest Frank sighting:
    my best friend saw frank, a former bachelorette contestant at barnes and noble. could life get any better?
    11 minutes ago twitter

    Person who tweeted lives in Chicago

  7. #457
    FORT Fogey ChelsieFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,996

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    I don't think she ends up with him but I don't hate him either. He was dumb to go on the show on the rebound and a fool to sign the contract. If he wanted out early they should have respected his decision and more importantly their lead but they don't care about either.

    Ali seems to be doing quite well and is running all over town so she seems to have healed rather quickly from the whole fiasco. If she can heal and move on the public should be able to as well. He loves someone else and I think when Ali had some time she made peace with it.

  8. #458
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3959573;
    Latest Frank sighting:
    my best friend saw frank, a former bachelorette contestant at barnes and noble. could life get any better?
    11 minutes ago twitter

    Person who tweeted lives in Chicago
    I asked her if he was with anyone and she tweeted back "no, he was by himself working on his laptop but he's been seen around town holding hands with a brunette."

  9. #459
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    513

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3959692;
    I asked her if he was with anyone and she tweeted back "no, he was by himself working on his laptop but he's been seen around town holding hands with a brunette."
    Interesting! Thanks. Does anyone know what Nicole looks like?

  10. #460
    FORT Fogey ChelsieFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,996

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3959704;
    Interesting! Thanks. Does anyone know what Nicole looks like?
    I think she's a small brunette with long hair but not 100% sure.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.