Page 45 of 73 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Frank - Spoilers

Re: Frank - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;3958218;
    here is my problem with Frank and the "he had to stay there or face financial ruin or lose his manhood or what ever"...

Any 12 year old, under the thumb of both parents knows exactly how to get out of doing something that they are supposed to do... and people are trying to say that Frank at age 30 didn't know this.

Yes, he had to stay, but he didn't have to say what they wanted him to. He could have played bored with Ali, uninterested, call her by someone else's name when he kissed her, burped in her face, farted when he leaned over to whisper sweet nothings... any of this. But he didn't... he led her on because it was in HIS best interest to. That is the lowest of lows... to intentionally lead someone on when you know it's just for show. This poor guy doesn't stand a chance in this life is this is the way he conducts himself.
    This is hilarious, and I agree. Someone said something earlier about getting out of this show and it was to the point of 'don't tell the producers, just become unwatchable, or bad TV'. Of course that's my loose translation, but its the truth. Frank didn't want out badly enough, and he sold his soul to the devil [Fleiss] probably for future favors in the biz. I'm still shocked that he was Ali's idea of a future husband.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3958224;
    He could have used Wes' classic line -- "That bird ain't got no foot!"

Still one of the most hilarious things I've ever heard on this show.
    LOL That was the funniest thing that whole season
    Team Roberto

Quote Originally Posted by lowkey;3958204;
    Consider this possible scenario.

MF is livid that he has not been able to find and stop the leaks to RS. He comes up withy a way to hide this show's ending as follows:

As far as MF's general staff and crew know, the show ends as has been released in the spoilers. However, the higher level producers know otherwise.

Just prior to or at the HTD Ali informs them her choice is Frank. They hatch the Frank/girlfriend story. They tell Frank to tell Ali he is leaving, she is devestated as seen in the previews, Frank is also very emotional because he hurt the woman he loves, per the producers. He leaves the show. They tell Ali Frank really cares and inform her of their plan and why. She plays out the show. They get a crew to shoot the Frank/gf
    treunion to make it more believable.

To pull this off, and avoid further leaks, they do a live follow-up show reuniting FranK and Ali. The cover story is that Frank realized he really loves Ali, broke it off with girfriend and returns to Ali and proposes.

This has never happened before and it would be a phenominal ending.

My only loose thread in this scenario is how would this work at the MTA show vis a vis Frank.

Something to think about.
    This could work IF he doesn't show up at the MTA. Or maybe he does show up at the MTA but he's still playing the part and then show up again at AFTR.

I thought that I read that Frank has been spotted back with the ex since the show wrapped.

FORT Newbie

Wasn't the gf an ex and didn't they remain friends. And of course $$$ always works with a contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen445;3958228;
    This could work IF he doesn't show up at the MTA. Or maybe he does show up at the MTA but he's still playing the part and then show up again at AFTR.
    He could be like Reid...didn't they say he had a conflict or prior engagement that prevented him from being at the MTA after his elimination? And lo and behold, he reappeared at the FRC. They play fast and loose with the rules to suit their agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3958238;
    He could be like Reid...didn't they say he had a conflict or prior engagement that prevented him from being at the MTA after his elimination? And lo and behold, he reappeared at the FRC. They play fast and loose with the rules to suit their agenda.
    They said Reid had a "prior engagement" and we all freaked out because we literally thought he was engaged to Jillian at that point. It's hilarious now but I was so disappointed back then when it all was just for FRC drama
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3958238;
    I think so. Did RS know about reid coming back at the FRC?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Karen445;3958243;
    I think so. Did RS know about reid coming back at the FRC?
    Yes, I'm pretty sure RS knew Reid was coming back but he also told us they wouldn't end up together.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3958230;
    I thought that I read that Frank has been spotted back with the ex since the show wrapped.
    Frank was also "spotted" in San Francisco at a festival where Ali was spotted. As far as this stuff goes, unless I see a picture, I ignore it. And even then, I'd be blowing that pic up in Photoshop to look for signs of tampering. LOL