Page 44 of 73 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: Frank - Spoilers

Re: Frank - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by stayathomemom;3957497;
    I think Frank was worried that he may be busted also.
    And if Frank is back with his girl is really going to admit that he was in to Ali??? I think not because that would cause him even more problems with his girl.
    He has Justin to thank for that. the camera panned on his face constantly through out that whole Justin scene or anytime there was mention of reasons for being there.

I could never ever get back together with Frank if I was the g/f, scripted or not, which I believe this was. More importantly, he's apparently faking everything from this point on, because he apparently told them he wanted to leave, but he has no problem playing that fake part? I don't see him worried about cameramen, Nicole or anything else, other than being jealouse. Something doesn't add up.

FORT Newbie

Consider this possible scenario.

MF is livid that he has not been able to find and stop the leaks to RS. He comes up withy a way to hide this show's ending as follows:

As far as MF's general staff and crew know, the show ends as has been released in the spoilers. However, the higher level producers know otherwise.

Just prior to or at the HTD Ali informs them her choice is Frank. They hatch the Frank/girlfriend story. They tell Frank to tell Ali he is leaving, she is devestated as seen in the previews, Frank is also very emotional because he hurt the woman he loves, per the producers. He leaves the show. They tell Ali Frank really cares and inform her of their plan and why. She plays out the show. They get a crew to shoot the Frank/gf
    treunion to make it more believable.

To pull this off, and avoid further leaks, they do a live follow-up show reuniting FranK and Ali. The cover story is that Frank realized he really loves Ali, broke it off with girfriend and returns to Ali and proposes.

This has never happened before and it would be a phenominal ending.

My only loose thread in this scenario is how would this work at the MTA show vis a vis Frank.

Something to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by lowkey;3958204;

MF is livid that he has not been able to find and stop the leaks to RS. He comes up withy a way to hide this show's ending as follows:

As far as MF's general staff and crew know, the show ends as has been released in the spoilers. However, the higher level producers know otherwise.

Just prior to or at the HTD Ali informs them her choice is Frank. They hatch the Frank/girlfriend story. They tell Frank to tell Ali he is leaving, she is devestated as seen in the previews, Frank is also very emotional because he hurt the woman he loves, per the producers. He leaves the show. They tell Ali Frank really cares and inform her of their plan and why. She plays out the show. They get a crew to shoot the Frank/gf

To pull this off, and avoid further leaks, they do a live follow-up show reuniting FranK and Ali. The cover story is that Frank realized he really loves Ali, broke it off with girfriend and returns to Ali and proposes.

My only loose thread in this scenario is how would this work at the MTA show vis a vis Frank.

Interesting Scenario maybe if Frank doesn't show up at the MTA this could possible?
    Team Roberto

here is my problem with Frank and the "he had to stay there or face financial ruin or lose his manhood or what ever"...

Any 12 year old, under the thumb of both parents knows exactly how to get out of doing something that they are supposed to do... and people are trying to say that Frank at age 30 didn't know this.

Yes, he had to stay, but he didn't have to say what they wanted him to. He could have played bored with Ali, uninterested, call her by someone else's name when he kissed her, burped in her face, farted when he leaned over to whisper sweet nothings... any of this. But he didn't... he led her on because it was in HIS best interest to. That is the lowest of lows... to intentionally lead someone on when you know it's just for show. This poor guy doesn't stand a chance in this life is this is the way he conducts himself.

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;3958218;
    here is my problem with Frank and the "he had to stay there or face financial ruin or lose his manhood or what ever"...

Any 12 year old, under the thumb of both parents knows exactly how to get out of doing something that they are supposed to do... and people are trying to say that Frank at age 30 didn't know this.

Yes, he had to stay, but he didn't have to say what they wanted him to. He could have played bored with Ali, uninterested, call her by someone else's name when he kissed her, burped in her face, farted when he leaned over to whisper sweet nothings... any of this. But he didn't... he led her on because it was in HIS best interest to. That is the lowest of lows... to intentionally lead someone on when you know it's just for show. This poor guy doesn't stand a chance in this life is this is the way he conducts himself.
    These suggestions are priceless. Maybe email them to Frank for future reference!

Seriously, it's obvious what went on. He wanted to leave, MF gave him money or promised to introduce him to some people in the biz and he played nicey nice with the producers after that. Nothing else to it.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Just a little something to point out, don't you think Frank looks like Bill Hader from Saturday Night Live? Goofy like Bill too.

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;3958218;

LOL because he knew America would be watching why would he do that? But that would have been fun if he did that this reminds me of Wes when he was picking his teeth with his hands ewww and changing his stories about the GF maybe Frank didn't want to be portrayed like that
    Team Roberto

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3958221;
    Just a little something to point out, don't you think Frank looks like Bill Hader from Saturday Night Live? Goofy like Bill too.
    Yeah he does my friend thinks the same
    Team Roberto

Quote Originally Posted by Misshyper2;3958222;
    LOL because he knew America would be watching why would he do that? But that would have been fun if he did that this reminds me of Wes when he was picking his teeth with his hands ewww and changing his stories about the GF maybe Frank didn't want to be portrayed like that
    He could have used Wes' classic line -- "That bird ain't got no foot!"

Still one of the most hilarious things I've ever heard on this show.

Quote Originally Posted by lowkey;3958204;

Interesting.l How do they get the "girlfriend" to go along?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.