Page 43 of 73 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Frank - Spoilers

Re: Frank - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3956725;
    Have you ever dated an 'exciting cheater?' They always do(cry). They are able to take you on the best 'rollercoaster rides'- ones that the good guys can never compete with. Been there
    True, and that's probably the case.

But actually, we don't really know everything about what went down and how he personally felt.

I think he felt bad that it had gone so far. At that point he was already back with Nicole (America won't know that). He wanted to leave earlier perhaps tell her sooner but thought maybe his feelings would change/get stronger and then they did not. I would imagine it's the kind of guilty hurt that Ali will feel when she tells the Final 2 that she does not love them the way they might love her and they are standing there like, "why did you take me this far then?" Due to the technicalities of the show the approaches need to be different but I can see the emotion being quite same.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3956964;
    I think he felt bad that it had gone so far. At that point he was already back with Nicole (America won't know that). He wanted to leave earlier perhaps tell her sooner but thought maybe his feelings would change/get stronger and then they did not. I would imagine it's the kind of guilty hurt that Ali will feel when she tells the Final 2 that she does not love them the way they might love her and they are standing there like, "why did you take me this far then?" Due to the technicalities of the show the approaches need to be different but I can see the emotion being quite same.
    I agree with you on that one.
    This show is cruel.

Frank should never have come on the show. He admitted that it was to be on TV. No other research is necessary. Secondly, he didn't need to lay it on so heavily with Ali. That is his fault for leading her on. He even called Justin a jerk last week for messing with Ali trying to find love. Yeah, I'd like to know when the lightbulb went off in his head that it wasn't right.

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3956461;
    My feeling is Frank really fell for Ali. He could not take the heat as after the first 1 on 1, he did not have much alone time with Ali and kept seeing her with other guys which was hard. What must have been harder, was after most of the guys left, it was easier for him to see Ali fawning on, or looking lovingly at Roberto. He knew in his gut that Ali preferred Roberto to him. The suspense must have killed him. So, he decided to jump ship and drop the whole matter. Wasn't worth it. After much time alone to think and contemplate, he may have preferred to return to someone he knew really cared for him instead of a gamble on someone who he could see plainly liked another man to him etc. jmo
    I have thought about this before and it could be a reason. Frank looks he is really falling for Ali or he is one hell of a great actor But what i dont understand is why involve a girlfriend? he could have left any other way! This is going to make him look like a big jerk
    Team Roberto

Quote Originally Posted by Karen445;3956022;
    Why is frank saying all these things about how he wants to be the one to propose but he has a girlfriend back home? Wouldn't the GF be angry at what she's seeing on TV right now with him saying that and kissing ali and crying in Tahiti? I'm confused. Also there's not alot on his ex there's only 1 article.
    He's probably telling her, "See, honey? I was talking about you. I just LET Ali think I was talking about her." Scumbucket. Sleaze-O.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BlondieGal View Post
    Welcome to the wonderful world of sleuthing, jedichick ~ exceptional job!
    I agree. Also, welcome out of lurkdom, jedichick! Sleuthing becomes addictive VERY quickly, so be prepared...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    This is just the icing on the cake... Why on earth would he agree to do this?!? Oh yeah because two no names in Chicago wanted to be famous regardless of the result.
    I'm with you on this, Noobslueth. Kind of sounds like Justin and Jessica, eh?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    There are as one poster aptly described them "brutal" stipulations to be met if a contestant wants to leave the show. Truly, Frank really had little or no choice but to go along with their demands. The financial backlash against him would have been very steep. It seems that one stipulation alone was that if he failed to leave under their plans (paraphrasing), he would have to pay back all of the money spent on him up until that time. That was just one of the stipulations.
    I'm having a hard time seeing how that would amount to a whole lot (although maybe ANY $'s is too much for a guy living in his parent's basement, lol). The flights are free, the hotels are free, the date activities are free, etc. What could they claim? Shoot, even the dang ring is free. I'd love it if you could find out, Bloomers.
    Last edited by I'msotired; 06-30-2010 at 05:42 PM.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3957309;
    He's probably telling her, "See, honey? I was talking about you. I just LET Ali think I was talking about her." Scumbucket. Sleaze-O.

I agree. Also, welcome out of lurkdom, jedichick! Sleuthing becomes addictive VERY quickly, so be prepared...

I'm with you on this, Noobslueth. Kind of sounds like Justin and Jessica, eh?

I'm having a hard time seeing how that would amount to a whole lot (although maybe ANY $'s is too much for a guy living in his parent's basement, lol). The flights are free, the hotels are free, the date activities are free, etc. What could they claim? Shoot, even the dang ring is free. I'd love it if you could find out, Bloomers.

That is the kind of stuff our guy sdl used to find out for us. I'm sure, though, if the producers had to come up with a figure, they would find a way to make it look big.
    Heck, somebody had to pay for that rug! I am just not believing it was free. That peddler didn't look like he was giving anything away to me.

BTW, not to be too ugly but of all of the rugs in that place, I didn't think they picked out a very pretty one.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

BP has wrecked us stayathomemom's Avatar

I think Frank was worried that he may be busted also.

And if Frank is back with his girl is really going to admit that he was in to Ali??? I think not because that would cause him even more problems with his girl.
    Last edited by stayathomemom; 06-30-2010 at 07:44 PM.
    BP please stop this mess!

Quote Originally Posted by stayathomemom;3957497;
    I think Frank was worried that he may be busted also.

And if Frank is back with his girl is really going to admit that he was in to Ali??? I think not because that would cause him even more problems with his girl.
    The evidence of whether he was "into Ali" or not should be pretty obvious. He can say "I was not into her" but he can't erase what has been on our screens the last several weeks. Look at what he does, not what he says.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

BP has wrecked us stayathomemom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3957534;
    The evidence of whether he was "into Ali" or not should be pretty obvious. He can say "I was not into her" but he can't erase what has been on our screens the last several weeks. Look at what he does, not what he says.
    Exactly talk is cheap but what we have seen is how it really was.
    BP please stop this mess!

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3957534;
    Yup so true. He cant hide the fact