Page 42 of 73 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Frank - Spoilers

Re: Frank - Spoilers

I think Frank led Ali on..or Ali is dense.

Could she really not suspect a guy is not "that into her",
    unless she was being led on?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pondsbb;3956615;
    I think Frank led Ali on..or Ali is dense.

Could she really not suspect a guy is not "that into her",
    unless she was being led on?
    I think Frank led her on. Some say that the producers wouldn't let him off the show earlier. That may be true, because Fleiss wanted a greater effect with the leave being closer to the finale. However, he didn't need to play the game as well as he did. He could have been on the date with her just being polite and neutral. He didn't need to be talking about giving his heart etc.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3956634;
    I think Frank led her on. Some say that the producers wouldn't let him off the show earlier. That may be true, because Fleiss wanted a greater effect with the leave being closer to the finale. However, he didn't need to play the game as well as he did. He could have been on the date with her just being polite and neutral. He didn't need to be talking about giving his heart etc.
    That may be why we see the tears from Frank. He knows that he played his hand too heavily.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3956649;
    That may be why we see the tears from Frank. He knows that he played his hand too heavily.
    Yeah, but Gawd, who does something like that and says they're sorry?

I have to say, THAT would do me in!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3956649;
    Exactly. He had no idea how much she liked him and is surprised by her tantrum and extreme reaction so I'm sure he's feeling confused and guilty. No excuse for his behavior though, none.

I hope MF totally squashes him with the edit to the point that Justin, Dave and Wes look like Prince Charmings in comparison.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3956695;
    Exactly. He had no idea how much she liked him and is surprised by her tantrum and extreme reaction so I'm sure he's feeling confused and guilty. No excuse for his behavior though, none.

I hope MF totally squashes him with the edit to the point that Justin, Dave and Wes look like Prince Charmings in comparison.
    That is what RS says is going to happen; however, even now we have people who are saying that they understand Frank, and they think the audience is going to forgive him because he is crying as well.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3956715;
    That is what RS says is going to happen; however, even now we have people who are saying that they understand Frank, and they think the audience is going to forgive him because he is crying as well.
    Have you ever dated an 'exciting cheater?' They always do(cry). They are able to take you on the best 'rollercoaster rides'- ones that the good guys can never compete with. Been there

FORT Fan

Is it my imagination, or once upon a time didn't Chris Harrison give the Bach/B'ettes the option right before the Rose Ceremonies of departing if they didn't "feel like a lasting relationship...." could be made?

Which season did they do away with this option, anyone know?

I guess Fleiss figured out the "drama" that could result, and the manipulations before and after, were far more lucrative to him and his ratings than allowing contestants to be honest.

To hedge his bets he also casts "characters" in order to force the "drama where necessary.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by eclark;3956517;
    It's time for the upper level producers know that storylines like "there for the wrong reason" has been done to death..."has a gf or bf back home" has been over done. When the outtakes are more interesting that the scripted drama (the mouse on the floor with Chris L for example), then producers need to realize the audience is more aware than they give them credit. The setups for the perceived trauma/drama are easily discernable. Truth is stranger than fiction...and more entertaining.
    I just want to say that this is a GREAT post....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TiaMaria62;3956899;
    Is it my imagination, or once upon a time didn't Chris Harrison give the Bach/B'ettes the option right before the Rose Ceremonies of departing if they didn't "feel like a lasting relationship...." could be made?

Which season did they do away with this option, anyone know?

I guess Fleiss figured out the "drama" that could result, and the manipulations before and after, were far more lucrative to him and his ratings than allowing contestants to be honest.

To hedge his bets he also casts "characters" in order to force the "drama where necessary.
    In retrospect I have noticed that disclaimer is not given in certain seasons when it has been discovered that contestants of particular interest have wanted out. For instance, we didn't hear that one during Dr. Andy's season when it came out that Tessa - who was Andy's choice - wanted out.