Page 41 of 73 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: Frank - Spoilers

FORT Fanatic

Re: Frank - Spoilers

Wow, this is surprising stuff about Frank! So are you guys saying he actually doesn't wear/need glasses and he is using them as a prop on the show?!

Quote Originally Posted by jedichick;3956261;
    Thanks! I shouldn't have started, because now it's addicting! If you google NicoleCaruso13 and the put a month abbreviation in quotes you'll get pieces of more of her tweets. like this - NicoleCaruso13 "Jun" - I've found nothing important and feel like a total stalker, but it's kind of fun!
    lol I've been trying to find out more also.
    Last edited by Karen445; 06-29-2010 at 11:58 PM. Reason: .

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Just a quick reminder The Mod Team posted in this forum at the beginning of the season:

Please note: If you post addresses, phone numbers, or e-mail contact info for contestants, you will be immediately banned from this site.

Just because someone has signed up to be on a show does NOT mean that their private home or work information should be public domain, and we will not tolerate it.
    Wake up and be awesome

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Netcam;3956267;
    Wow, this is surprising stuff about Frank! So are you guys saying he actually doesn't wear/need glasses and he is using them as a prop on the show?!
    I read somewhere that a friend of Frank's was quoted and she said she has never seen him in glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3956243;
    [snip]

I didn't agree with the monumental backlash that poor guy had to endure and I don't find myself agreeing with the Frank backlash.

It all just seems illogical.

Also, I like Ali, but I don't understand why it's o.k. for her to have ditched Jake but not o.k. for Frank to have ditched her.

I will give Ali the benefit of the doubt. She seems like a logical person, and I hope that during the "after the rose" show (or whatever its called) she acknowledges the similiarity of Frank's and her own behavior.
    Regarding the bold, the best answer is because she wasn't the F1 and Jake didn't tug at our heartstrings like Ali does. Seeing a heartbroken Ali going insane in Tahiti because the man she loved leaving her is different than Ali leaving Jake. He was bummed out but Vienna was his F1 and Ali was likely his F2, if not original F4.

As for Nicole, she sounds like a typical 23 year old who thought this would all be fun, weird, random, funny experiment to see her BF being the new "Reid." Frank is just an immature moron so no confused as to why he agreed. I'm sure neither Frank or Nicole or even TPTB expected Ali to fall for Frank as hard as she did and mess her up as badly as it did.

I think Frank is crying because he's also surprised and dumbfounded how upset Ali is and how he really messed up.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

My feeling is Frank really fell for Ali. He could not take the heat as after the first 1 on 1, he did not have much alone time with Ali and kept seeing her with other guys which was hard. What must have been harder, was after most of the guys left, it was easier for him to see Ali fawning on, or looking lovingly at Roberto. He knew in his gut that Ali preferred Roberto to him. The suspense must have killed him. So, he decided to jump ship and drop the whole matter. Wasn't worth it. After much time alone to think and contemplate, he may have preferred to return to someone he knew really cared for him instead of a gamble on someone who he could see plainly liked another man to him etc. jmo

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3956461;
    My feeling is Frank really fell for Ali. He could not take the heat as after the first 1 on 1, he did not have much alone time with Ali and kept seeing her with other guys which was hard. What must have been harder, was after most of the guys left, it was easier for him to see Ali fawning on, or looking lovingly at Roberto. He knew in his gut that Ali preferred Roberto to him. The suspense must have killed him. So, he decided to jump ship and drop the whole matter. Wasn't worth it. After much time alone to think and contemplate, he may have preferred to return to someone he knew really cared for him instead of a gamble on someone who he could see plainly liked another man to him etc. jmo
    I've never thought about it like this before, and I think you could definitely be on to something. Maybe going back to his ex was the "easy" thing to do, rather than stick it out and maybe NOT get chosen. He probably thought Ali was too good for him, or maybe he was intimidated by Chris and Roberto. It would be "easier" to just leave and go back to something where you feel safe and secure and you know for a fact that everything will work out.

Some guys like the easy way out. I know from experience.

Quote Originally Posted by jedichick;3956261;
    Thanks! I shouldn't have started, because now it's addicting!
    Welcome to the wonderful world of sleuthing, jedichick ~ exceptional job!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3956480;
    Welcome to the wonderful world of sleuthing, jedichick ~ exceptional job!
    Awww thanks!

FORT sun

Quote Originally Posted by lowkey;3956186;
    The upper level producers know. If it is their story line there is more to come that possible leakers don"t know about.
    It's time for the upper level producers know that storylines like "there for the wrong reason" has been done to death..."has a gf or bf back home" has been over done. When the outtakes are more interesting that the scripted drama (the mouse on the floor with Chris L for example), then producers need to realize the audience is more aware than they give them credit. The setups for the perceived trauma/drama are easily discernable. Truth is stranger than fiction...and more entertaining.