Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 724

Thread: Frank - Spoilers

  1. #21
    FORT Fogey happy2bme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,533

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3917199;
    [EDIT] While I AM curious about the true timeline of the gf reunion and whether Frank was "unattached" at the beginning and whether this was fodder for a screenplay, I am MOST curious about whether his parents knew and how the HTD will play. I'm wondering if they, in addition to Ali, were victimized by Fleiss et al.
    I have thought that from the very start. One thing for you to agree to something but then to reign in your innocent parents on some scheme is unconscionable. His parents reputations will be hurt as well.

  2. #22
    FORT Fogey Starshine_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3917241;
    I have thought that from the very start. One thing for you to agree to something but then to reign in your innocent parents on some scheme is unconscionable. His parents reputations will be hurt as well.
    Exactly and if his parents were in on it,what does that say about them?

  3. #23
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3917241;
    I have thought that from the very start. One thing for you to agree to something but then to reign in your innocent parents on some scheme is unconscionable. His parents reputations will be hurt as well.
    I think it could very well be that his parents didn't know about the girlfriend. My family doesn't know about the guys I've been seeing unless it gets really serious & they come home to meet them. Of course, the difference is that I don't live with my parents & Frank does live with his....I'd forgotten about that. Well, unless he used to sneak out the basement window, his parents had to have had some inkling that he was seeing someone. Maybe he told them that he was going on the show for his career, but omitted the part where Ali wasn't in on the plan.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  4. #24
    FORT Fogey happy2bme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,533

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3917263;
    I think it could very well be that his parents didn't know about the girlfriend. My family doesn't know about the guys I've been seeing unless it gets really serious & they come home to meet them. Of course, the difference is that I don't live with my parents & Frank does live with his....I'd forgotten about that. Well, unless he used to sneak out the basement window, his parents had to have had some inkling that he was seeing someone. Maybe he told them that he was going on the show for his career, but omitted the part where Ali wasn't in on the plan.
    I'm saying his parents did not know at all and that Frank brought them in on this without their knowledge of his plan.

  5. #25
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,053

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    The picture resembles but does not "look" like the Frank that is on the show. What that suggests to me is that Frank is playing a part.
    At first I was inclined to believe he was playing out a part in a scenario conceived in the mind of an aspiring, creative screenwriter. However, after viewing this picture, I believe he either was hired, cast, and scripted as the F3 Frank we are and will see, or throughout the application and testing process, the psychologists found a weakness/flaw in his character which they were able to exploit and were able to convince him to play this part/role, until he became antsy with it all and wanted out.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

    - John McMillan

  6. #26
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,222

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3917295;
    The picture resembles but does not "look" like the Frank that is on the show. What that suggests to me is that Frank is playing a part.
    At first I was inclined to believe he was playing out a part in a scenario conceived in the mind of an aspiring, creative screenwriter. However, after viewing this picture, I believe he either was hired, cast, and scripted as the F3 Frank we are and will see, or throughout the application and testing process, the psychologists found a weakness/flaw in his character which they were able to exploit and were able to convince him to play this part/role, until he became antsy with it all and wanted out.
    Well, sources have indicated that he wanted out long before HTD's - how long before exactly we don't know. It was also stated that he indicated he had no chemistry with Ali. It will be interesting as to what we see on our TV's. If the chemistry is apparent on both sides, he could very well be acting. I think Frank agreed to play a part and once he actually got into it, became uncomfortable with the situation. His feelings for his ex and Ali's interest in him could have had him squirming. By the time HTD's and then Tahiti rolled around, I'm sure he could have puked over the entire situation!

  7. #27
    FORT Fanatic laceygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    485

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3917306;
    Well, sources have indicated that he wanted out long before HTD's - how long before exactly we don't know. It was also stated that he indicated he had no chemistry with Ali. It will be interesting as to what we see on our TV's. If the chemistry is apparent on both sides, he could very well be acting. I think Frank agreed to play a part and once he actually got into it, became uncomfortable with the situation. His feelings for his ex and Ali's interest in him could have had him squirming. By the time HTD's and then Tahiti rolled around, I'm sure he could have puked over the entire situation!
    So well said, I believe he did agree to his part, but things got way out of hand, and he just wanted out...

  8. #28
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,222

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3917306;
    Well, sources have indicated that he wanted out long before HTD's - how long before exactly we don't know. It was also stated that he indicated he had no chemistry with Ali. It will be interesting as to what we see on our TV's. If the chemistry is apparent on both sides, he could very well be acting. I think Frank agreed to play a part and once he actually got into it, became uncomfortable with the situation. His feelings for his ex and Ali's interest in him could have had him squirming. By the time HTD's and then Tahiti rolled around, I'm sure he could have puked over the entire situation!
    Sorry to quote myself, but this discussion has been moved to the spoiler discussion thread, as this probably doesn't belong in this thread.

  9. #29
    FORT Regular Misshyper2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    86

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    I dont think Frank's parents were in on this they were Victimized just like Ali was. And I do think Frank himself is victim of MF I dont think he knew what he was signing up for. Lets see how this whole thing plays out, hopefully Ali wasnt really devastated by Frank's departure
    Team Roberto

  10. #30
    FORT Fanatic Caligirl81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    490

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Frank did want out for a while and I have heard he is a nice guy it was producers who wouldn't let him go and made him wait. I kinda feel bad for him.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.