Page 24 of 73 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Frank - Spoilers

Re: Frank - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by nikikass;3947907;
    I think we need a "Sighting" thread next season.

Love me, I wouldn't know where to start to find it in here.

I think we need one of those next season too. Thanks for your help.

ETA: Found the article, but I still believe what I was told about Frank being in Chicago that weekend.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fanatic

I actually don't think Frank is a jerk. I think he is relationally immature and selfish but seemingly a likeable, funny, fairly dorky guy. He is absolutely guilty of not thinking of either his girlfriend's or Ali's feelings and probably guilty of allowing himself to be too indecisive, of getting caught up in the situation in a way where he did not consider the consequences of his actions, and of being far too easily susceptible to manipulation and persuasion by the producers. It is very possible he went on this show to have fun and get over a relationship that was ending or recently ended, never expected to like Ali or for her to like him as much as she did (1 in 25 are not great odds), and again, got caught up. Not really okay at 31 years old but it is a weird situation that is so removed from real life that he likely didn't anticipate it and handled the whole thing poorly. He still gives off good guy vibes to me...as opposed to Justin, who is an obvious DB.

Quote Originally Posted by appiah01;3947949;
    I actually don't think Frank is a jerk. I think he is relationally immature and selfish but seemingly a likeable, funny, fairly dorky guy. He is absolutely guilty of not thinking of either his girlfriend's or Ali's feelings and probably guilty of allowing himself to be too indecisive, of getting caught up in the situation in a way where he did not consider the consequences of his actions, and of being far too easily susceptible to manipulation and persuasion by the producers. It is very possible he went on this show to have fun and get over a relationship that was ending or recently ended, never expected to like Ali or for her to like him as much as she did (1 in 25 are not great odds), and again, got caught up. Not really okay at 31 years old but it is a weird situation that is so removed from real life that he likely didn't anticipate it and handled the whole thing poorly. He still gives off good guy vibes to me...as opposed to Justin, who is an obvious DB.
    Yeah he truly doesn't give off the jerk, bad boy vibe at all. He's just impulsive. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until we know more.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3948023;
    Yeah he truly doesn't give off the jerk, bad boy vibe at all. He's just impulsive. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until we know more.
    I'll join you. I haven't gotten the 'jerkwad!' vibe from him completely, and they do appear the most into each other on the show, albeit in an already complicated and up-and-down fashion. I'll wait to see how this plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3948107;
    I'll join you. I haven't gotten the 'jerkwad!' vibe from him completely, and they do appear the most into each other on the show, albeit in an already complicated and up-and-down fashion. I'll wait to see how this plays out.
    Yeah, me too. But from what RS says, he'll turn into the most hated man after that little fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan;3948111;
    Yeah, me too. But from what RS says, he'll turn into the most hated man after that little fiasco.
    Ah, but from what I've read here (I try not to venture to RS's site) RS is completely gaga for Ali, so of course he would view Frank as the big bad devil for "breaking her heart." For those of us who don't care for her all that much, it might be much tamer when we see it.

agreed with this.

I think the show thought Frank would be more beloved than he is. Many like CL, Roberto, Kirk, and Ty more. The love really was never there for Frank so the attachment from many fans wasn't either. They won't like the lead being hurt but they also know Ali left late in the game last season as well. These things happen on the show. It's about dumping and no one is obligated to stay if they don't feel it. He doesn't so he's right to leave. I can't really hate him for that.

You're a better person than I am. I'm of the belief he came on to the show with the producers' blessings/urging to have this play out. I don't think he had a change of heart; I think it was storyline from the getgo. I don't base that on anything other than my gut feeling, though.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3948138;
    You're a better person than I am. I'm of the belief he came on to the show with the producers' blessings/urging to have this play out. I don't think he had a change of heart; I think it was storyline from the getgo. I don't base that on anything other than my gut feeling, though.
    I am thinking the same as you, I'msotired. Especially given he never wore glasses before it almost appears as if he was fulfilling a role for the show.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas