Page 23 of 73 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Frank - Spoilers

Re: Frank - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3947443;
    I saw that article too and posted that pic of him and his friend then deleted it because I thought that girl was Nicole! Dang! lol
    What article is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Karen445;3947757;
    What article is this?
    Crushable dot com "Pal of Bachelor" or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3947457;
    And paid to wear glasses according to the article above. Were the TPTB hoping they had another Reid? There's only one - thank goodness! His edit may be somewhat like Graham, but seems they were trying to capture the Reid essence. I hope they realize they failed.
    Another Reid, OR they were trying to create in Frank her dream guy that she described from the movie. (Forget the name of guy and movie-something about a lot of days, lol). You know the quirky type she likes. Without the glasses he's less quirky and more creepy. So that means, they totally intended for Ali to fall for Frank from the beginning, giving her the fun, laid-back dates with him. His ex claims they were looking for a guy w/a gf. They find Frank, throw some glasses on him and tell him to lay it on thick and she either falls for it or she really is a good actress.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;3947763;
    Another Reid, OR they were trying to create in Frank her dream guy that she described from the movie. (Forget the name of guy and movie-something about a lot of days, lol). You know the quirky type she likes. Without the glasses he's less quirky and more creepy. So that means, they totally intended for Ali to fall for Frank from the beginning, giving her the fun, laid-back dates with him. His ex claims they were looking for a guy w/a gf. They find Frank, throw some glasses on him and tell him to lay it on thick and she either falls for it or she really is a good actress.
    Makes me think that they both were paid pretty handsomely to do their task.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

A quote from a friend of Frank's from the article on crushable states that Frank is a genuine and honest guy?!?
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

So I read the June 8 article that says Frank was in San Francisco at the Union Street Festival and Ali was there too!!!!!!!! Coincidence??? Maybe it is like RS says Ali cuts both Chris & Roberto at last episode. Frank leaves Ali devastated at final 3 which gives her the out to not choose anyone due to emotional distress. What remains to be seen, did Frank & Ali have true feelings for one another or was it all an act and if an act why be seen together in San Franciso? Maybe Frank did fall even if it was an act in the beginning ...it became real and he was jealous as Ali can see now the episodes are playing...maybe Ali does go after him in the end and calls him on his lame excuse of going back to an X girlfriend...and gets it right? Thoughts anyone???
    "Shakespeare In Love"

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;3947763;
    500 Days of Summer! Not that it matters, but Tom Hansen in the movie doesn't wear glasses and Frank doesn't hold a candle to him!

Has it been confirmed that Frank was in San Fran at the same time Ali was on June 8th? I have posted several times that Frank was in Chicago and had a viewing party that Monday the day after that festival ended. Unless my source is not telling me something can you give me a link to the Frank sighting in San Fran? Is there a picture?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3947905;
    Has it been confirmed that Frank was in San Fran at the same time Ali was on June 8th? I have posted several times that Frank was in Chicago and had a viewing party that Monday the day after that festival ended. Unless my source is not telling me something can you give me a link to the Frank sighting in San Fran? Is there a picture?
    I think we need a "Sighting" thread next season.

Love me, I wouldn't know where to start to find it in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3947905;
    Google ... Frank Neuschaefer Union Street there are a couple of articles about it someone saw them, the main one is on Crushable. No pics other than Bachelorette pics.
    "Shakespeare In Love"