Page 21 of 73 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171 ... LastLast

Thread: Frank - Spoilers

Re: Frank - Spoilers

Don't feel sorry for him, he sold himself out.

I do feel bad. lol I realize it is a little naive but I do feel that way and not just for him but some in the past as well. I don't like the evil ways of how MF operates. His contract might have said he had to agree to stay until Ali dismissed him. Do I think he literally had a gun held to his head? Of course not. Do I think he can be pressured, threatened and manipulated? I do. I think MF knew long before Frank was F3 that he wanted out. I trust RS on that.

Could there be a deal in place for money? Of course. Perhaps he agreed to give them reunion footage they wanted in order to finally be released. Could be a sell out or he might have been desperate enough at that point to do anything to get out. I don't think Frank is 100% innocent in all of this but I don't see him as a huge villain either. He didn't want to be with her and she doesn't want to be with CL and Roberto. Their choice in the end.

I wonder if after it's all said and done if he will wish that he just let it play out and deal with it all after show was over.

I went and re-watched some of the preview shown in the first episode. These were a couple of Frank's vo's:

"we are going around the world to fall in love with Ali"
    "I know this is the girl I want to spend my life with, I am in love with Ali"
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3943784;
    I went and re-watched some of the preview shown in the first episode. These were a couple of Frank's vo's:
    I'm not sure the I'm in love with Ali part is Frankk, it's a bit slpiced may be a frankenbite. However, the first part of the sentence which i'm sure they'll show him saying will definitely get people hating on him when he leaves on the FD.

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3943747;
    They didn't force Frank to stay, they legally don't have that power. Contract or no contract, you can't force someone to stay against their will, that is serious stuff. Doesn't matter if it's your home, a hotel room, or the Bachelor mansion. You also can't force someone to act or say things they don't mean on camera. You can't force someone to fly to a foreign country, which is what Frank did for the dumping ceremony. Frank was at home, with his parents and girlfriend, for the HTD. He could have refused to get on a plane and fly wherever they wanted him to go next.

TPTB offered Frank something he couldn't refuse. I suspect they offered him help with his career so he did whatever they asked him to do, even though he wanted to go home. Don't feel sorry for him, he sold himself out.
    The voice of reason and sanity here. Some who criticize others here need to remember that we do have free will.

Just viewed Ali and Frank on the extended preview for tonight's episode where they are in robes probably after the blue lagoon. IDK- I know it is just a small clip but Frank's face looks really strange there. She tells him she looks forward to seeing even before the dates. Who knows if this is even real, sure doesn't sound it to me. I'd have to wait until the whole scene airs, I guess.
    Last edited by happy2bme; 06-21-2010 at 08:01 AM.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3943813;
    The voice of reason and sanity here. Some who criticize others here need to remember that we do have free will.

Just viewed Ali and Frank on the extended preview for tonight's episode where they are in robes probably after the blue lagoon. IDK- I know it is just a small clip but Frank's face looks really strange there. She tells him she looks forward to seeing even before the dates. Who knows if this is even real, sure doesn't sound it to me. I'd have to wait until the whole scene airs, I guess.
    Maybe I'm misreading the clip, but Ali seems more like the aggressor than Frank. Who knows how much of it will make the air.

The Neuschaefers know the outcome of the show, but not necessarily all of the details leading up to the final episode. Frank and all his family members have signed contracts to avoid having the suspense of romance leak before it's supposed to. They did say he's remained friends with all of the guys on the show.
    Just imagine their surprise when Nicole shows up. "Nicole who?? Who's Nicole??"

Next week, the remaining nine bachelors will hope to impress Ali during a trip to Iceland, where the bachelorette said she's sure to fall in love.
    Did Ali really say that? Does anyone know for sure?

They said their son quit his job in retail management in Oak Brook to appear on the show.
    I thought he quit his job to go to Paris?

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3944283;
    I thought he quit his job to go to Paris?
    If I'm not mistaken, he quit his big important job in the city to go to Paris, then ended up back home living with his parents and working at a mall where he met Nicole. It was the mall job that he quit to go on the show.

Quitting two jobs for fleeting opportunities... Frank is the very picture of stability, isn't he?
    _(Moo!)

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3943795;
    I'm not sure the I'm in love with Ali part is Frankk, it's a bit slpiced may be a frankenbite. However, the first part of the sentence which i'm sure they'll show him saying will definitely get people hating on him when he leaves on the FD.
    Go listen to the very first part of the preview to Ali's season before episode one I am pretty sure it is Frank that says "I know this is the girl I want to spend my life with, I am in love with Ali" . If it is not him I would like to know who you think it might be.

ETA: It is after the Jake stuff and Ali's intro as the next Bachelorette.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Ohhh thanks MamaAmy, I didn't know that.

He also said while sitting on his bed I think, at home, during the pre show clips they do, Oh the bachelorette is Ali? well then, that's it I'm going to marry her, or something like that.

I'm pretty sure he was at home, and it was at that moment, that I was convinced, he definately had a script to follow.