Page 20 of 73 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070 ... LastLast

Thread: Frank - Spoilers

Re: Frank - Spoilers

Anyone know why nicole hasnt come forwarded yet? There really hasn't been alot of info on her.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3943537;
    That is what I have been saying. Frankie's parents said his ex gf (from so long ago don't you know) suggested he get on this show. There are too many conflicting stories as to the role his "ex" is playing in all of this.

They don't have to be the same girlfriend. One ex-girlfriend from a while ago could have recommended he do the show and he left the show to get back with a more recent ex-GF, Nicole.

Factor in that he may have never really broken up with Nicole and it would still play.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Karen445;3943674;
    Anyone know why nicole hasnt come forwarded yet? There really hasn't been alot of info on her.
    I'm suprised some tabloid hasn't come out with an exclusive interview with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantharose;3943682;
    I'm suprised some tabloid hasn't come out with an exclusive interview with her.
    Since she consented to being filmed for the show, she had to have signed a contract. TPTB probably own her. It's different from other GF's (ex or otherwise) who have no relationship with the show and can grant interviews to whomever they want.

Will according to Star magazine (if you want to believe that rag), Nicole is real and a 23 year old Arizona State grad. According to Star they never broke up.

http://www .starmagazine.com/bachelorette_frank_phony_girlf riend_ali/news/16996
    (Leave the space out between www and .starmagazine to access article)

If Star is to be believed then Nicole is 23 and Ali is 25. That would fit in with the People article that said he was torn between the two. I think this had more to do with TPTB then Frank.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Home town date with Mom & Dad should be interesting. Would they edit his last love Nicole out of conversation?Hmmm. I happen to think Nicole is the reason why Frank went to Paris in the first place. He was running away from a broken heart. He seems like the type to love & love deeply. Thus hurt & hurt deeply. Frank....I adore you, but where ever you go there you are! And yes, live your passions & love your life. That part ya got right!
    In Love with Love

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy S';3943720;
    Home town date with Mom & Dad should be interesting. Would they edit his last love Nicole out of conversation?Hmmm. I happen to think Nicole is the reason why Frank went to Paris in the first place. He was running away from a broken heart. He seems like the type to love & love deeply. Thus hurt & hurt deeply. Frank....I adore you, but where ever you go there you are! And yes, live your passions & love your life. That part ya got right!

Do you know Frank?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

I really don't dislike Frank although he's not my type physically or otherwise. Seems like he wanted out and they wouldn't let him go. If this was an honorable show the minute he said he made a mistake and wanted to go home it shoud have been allowed. RS reports it that way and I believe it. It makes sense. He's no more indebted to Ali than she is to CL and Roberto. Truth is any of them can dump the other and while I despise this idiotic outcome it's life.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3943730;
    I really don't dislike Frank although he's not my type physically or otherwise. Seems like he wanted out and they wouldn't let him go. If this was an honorable show the minute he said he made a mistake and wanted to go home it shoud have been allowed. RS reports it that way and I believe it. It makes sense. He's no more indebted to Ali than she is to CL and Roberto. Truth is any of them can dump the other and while I despise this idiotic outcome it's life.
    They didn't force Frank to stay, they legally don't have that power. Contract or no contract, you can't force someone to stay against their will, that is serious stuff. Doesn't matter if it's your home, a hotel room, or the Bachelor mansion. You also can't force someone to act or say things they don't mean on camera. You can't force someone to fly to a foreign country, which is what Frank did for the dumping ceremony. Frank was at home, with his parents and girlfriend, for the HTD. He could have refused to get on a plane and fly wherever they wanted him to go next.

TPTB offered Frank something he couldn't refuse. I suspect they offered him help with his career so he did whatever they asked him to do, even though he wanted to go home. Don't feel sorry for him, he sold himself out.