Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Frank - Spoilers

Re: Frank - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3916831;
    Yes, it's there. I just searched "Frank the bachelorette" & it was right up top for all to see.
    I promised my daughters I'd stay off Facebook till they were both over 25, so if anything juicy is printed about his bait & switch with Ali/girlfriend, will one of you please bring the info here? I'm curious to see what Frank will say.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."

What is the history of this photo? Is it recent? If so, he looks like he has already faced some the storm that will come his way by the middle of next month.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

He looks like a completely different person, and no glasses! Even his hair colour is different? It could be just the picture though.

Thanks Shotclr for the facebook info, I'm going to check it out. I'm convinced he was scripted into this season. I want to see if there are more pictures of him in those goofey glasses which I think are planted just like he was.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3917057;
    He looks like a completely different person, and no glasses! Even his hair colour is different? It could be just the picture though.

Thanks Shotclr for the facebook info, I'm going to check it out. I'm convinced he was scripted into this season. I want to see if there are more pictures of him in those goofey glasses which I think are planted just like he was.
    Agreed. Although, I am partial to the goofy glasses, lol.

Wow, he looks so different from the geeky guy we saw Monday night. It is starting to look a little suspect.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Newbie

I think Frank is a cutie! In a goofy sort of way. As far as him being a plant, I don't really think it's likely. I think he made a mistake, and Fleiss ran with it! Perfect situation for great tv. He and Ali (and everyone else) signed on to be manipulated so the rest of the country can watch the train wreck!

I hope he and his GF can make it though the hate together, and that their happy. It sounds like Ali moved on and is happy too. What would he gain from being a plant? More hate

[EDIT]
    Last edited by Arielflies; 05-28-2010 at 12:15 PM.

[EDIT] While I AM curious about the true timeline of the gf reunion and whether Frank was "unattached" at the beginning and whether this was fodder for a screenplay, I am MOST curious about whether his parents knew and how the HTD will play. I'm wondering if they, in addition to Ali, were victimized by Fleiss et al.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 05-28-2010 at 12:16 PM.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by lauva;3917194;
    I think Frank is a cutie! In a goofy sort of way. As far as him being a plant, I don't really think it's likely. I think he made a mistake, and Fleiss ran with it! Perfect situation for great tv. He and Ali (and everyone else) signed on to be manipulated so the rest of the country can watch the train wreck!

I hope he and his GF can make it though the hate together, and that their happy. It sounds like Ali moved on and is happy too. What would he gain from being a plant? More hate

[EDIT]

To the bolded: he's an aspiring screenwriter. He would have lots to gain by coming onto the show & staying a while. Even sweet Reid has taken advantage of his notoriety from the show. He's supposed to be doing a cruise thing with Jesse C, David Goode & a few other Bachelors.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 05-28-2010 at 12:16 PM.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3917228;
    To the bolded: he's an aspiring screenwriter. He would have lots to gain by coming onto the show & staying a while. Even sweet Reid has taken advantage of his notoriety from the show. He's supposed to be doing a cruise thing with Jesse C, David Goode & a few other Bachelors.
    Sign Me Up

Frank would definitely have a lot to gain esp being a screenwriter. We know TPTB are not stranger to casting people that cause a scene on this show. And we definitely know that people have other intentions to coming on this show than to find love.