Page 19 of 73 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969 ... LastLast

Thread: Frank - Spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: Frank - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3943217;
    I highly doubt that Frank will be at the MTA. He will be a guest on the ATFR just like Reid.
    If there is even an ATFR

I think the MTA and ATFR will be the best part of this season. I'm sure they will do both.

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3943448;
    If there is even an ATFR
    I would think so.. I mean if they had an AFTR Jason's season after what he did (even though there was no audience) then I think there will be one this time. Even if Ali is still "single", they're going to make her explain what happened, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3943453;
    I think the MTA and ATFR will be the best part of this season. I'm sure they will do both.
    Agreed. I cant wait to see this.

I'm sure they will do both too. TB is big business these days. I think Frank will be on MTA not ATFR. Reid was different because he was actually a part of FRC but Frank won't be. I also think they will keep Justin and Frank at the same event because the men can dig on them for taking a spot away from people interested in Ali.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3943461;
    I'm sure they will do both too. TB is big business these days. I think Frank will be on MTA not ATFR. Reid was different because he was actually a part of FRC but Frank won't be. I also think they will keep Justin and Frank at the same event because the men can dig on them for taking a spot away from people interested in Ali.

Agreed. Reid was at ATFR because he was a part of finale and showed up at the FRC. He wasn't at MTA because they were keeping up idea that the guy who comes back might have a surprise chance. Frank leaves @ FD, doesn't return for finale/FRC, and there will be no F3 RC suspense. No, reason for him not to appear at MTA for Ali and guys to go after him.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3943501;
    Agreed. Reid was at ATFR because he was a part of finale and showed up at the FRC. He wasn't at MTA because they were keeping up idea that the guy who comes back might have a surprise chance. Frank leaves @ FD, doesn't return for finale/FRC, and there will be no F3 RC suspense. No, reason for him not to appear at MTA for Ali and guys to go after him.

I feel like if Nicole allowed cameras to film thier reunion she might show up at the Men Tell All as well. Why not? There is nothing to hide at this point.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3943519;
    I feel like if Nicole allowed cameras to film thier reunion she might show up at the Men Tell All as well. Why not? There is nothing to hide at this point.
    She's probably an actress or a random woman hired off the street. Of course she'd come. Why the heck not?!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3943528;
    She's probably an actress or a random woman hired off the street. Of course she'd come. Why the heck not?!

That is what I have been saying. Frankie's parents said his ex gf (from so long ago don't you know) suggested he get on this show. There are too many conflicting stories as to the role his "ex" is playing in all of this.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3943453;
    I am really looking forward to both this season!