Page 18 of 73 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast

Thread: Frank - Spoilers

Re: Frank - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Misshyper2;3943166;
    Lol if this happens Ali would be hated even more, how can she go back to the guy that left her to get back with his Ex Yuck
    lol im sure most of the roberto fans and chris L fans would hate that.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3942466;
    I smell a script, too, CF, when it comes to Frank and his gf. I mean they just so happened to film the whole thing? It's almost like the producers do read FoRT and have seen all the discussions from past seasons about Graham being hung up on his ex and DeAnna's Jesse having not been really broken up with a past gf and then everything with Ed's messy situation actually made it as far as hitting the tabloids. Except the producers never directly got to take advantage of any of that until, all of the sudden, now it's on camera so they can take advantage of it? How convenient. It's like a storyline written from the gossip of past seasons.
    Maybe the actual filming of the ex-gf reuniting with Frank, which as you said has never happened before, is what Ali was referring to when she said something occurred at the end that "was a first" for the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Misshyper2;3943157;
    What if Frank turns out to be the F1 He goes back to his Ex then realizes he likes Ali and comes to propose to her when she dumps both guys That would be something that never happened before
    Didn't someone (Chris H, Reality Steve or one of the tabloid articles) say that Frank would end up being the most hated contestant ever. That doesn't bode well for him coming back as F1.

Quote Originally Posted by Misshyper2;3943166;
    Lol if this happens Ali would be hated even more, how can she go back to the guy that left her to get back with his Ex Yuck
    If Ali really wants fame and knows what's good for her, there is no way in heck she is going to take Frank back. He's scum. If she takes him back in some weirdo twist, I honestly won't be surprised but I will be crushed for Ali and her lack of self-esteem and poor judgment.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I highly doubt that Frank will be at the MTA. He will be a guest on the ATFR just like Reid.

Quote Originally Posted by Misshyper2;3943157;
    What if Frank turns out to be the F1 He goes back to his Ex then realizes he likes Ali and comes to propose to her when she dumps both guys That would be something that never happened before
    Yipes. I imagine the 'never happened' would have to include the female members of the audience storming the stage to pummel both of them.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

No one will end up as F1 least of all Frank. He wanted out early and it took him the whole show to finally get what he wanted. If however that made Ali happy I wouldn't be upset. Just like I said with Jillian...her life. They need to do what is best for them.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3943217;
    I highly doubt that Frank will be at the MTA. He will be a guest on the ATFR just like Reid.
    That is gonna be the most awkward MTA ever. I know Frank will probably be at the ATFR but man, there is gonna seem like there is an elephant in that room without Frank there.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3943239;
    That is gonna be the most awkward MTA ever. I know Frank will probably be at the ATFR but man, there is gonna seem like there is an elephant in that room without Frank there.
    It was pretty awkward when Graham was at MTA with Deanna. I don't know if you watched, r remember but someone (maybe Ryan) said something to Deanna & she turned it around & started talking about Graham. Poor Graham just sat there like "What'd I do?"
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3943239;
    Why would Frank be at the ATFR? He left at F3. MTA is the F3 show.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl