Page 17 of 73 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767 ... LastLast

Thread: Frank - Spoilers

Re: Frank - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3942466;
    I smell a script, too, CF, when it comes to Frank and his gf. I mean they just so happened to film the whole thing? It's almost like the producers do read FoRT and have seen all the discussions from past seasons about Graham being hung up on his ex and DeAnna's Jesse having not been really broken up with a past gf and then everything with Ed's messy situation actually made it as far as hitting the tabloids. Except the producers never directly got to take advantage of any of that until, all of the sudden, now it's on camera so they can take advantage of it? How convenient. It's like a storyline written from the gossip of past seasons.
    Your thinking is spot on. I want to know more about Nicole and why she would agree to this. In my mind a real gf who had been broken up with and then agrees to be filmed sounds way to 'fishy'. Unless of course there was a big payday attached. Why would you air your problems with Frank even if you wanted him back unless you wanted the publicity just like Frank seems to?
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3942686;
    Your thinking is spot on. I want to know more about Nicole and why she would agree to this. In my mind a real gf who had been broken up with and then agrees to be filmed sounds way to 'fishy'. Unless of course there was a big payday attached. Why would you air your problems with Frank even if you wanted him back unless you wanted the publicity just like Frank seems to?
    So now, the newest speculation on the board is that Ali may have been testing the F2 to see who would "find" her. Did we ever get a reason for why Frank was spotted in San Fran?
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Well, it's "a" speculation, and one that was first brought up last Thursday and kicked around with the umpteen other theories, . I think I remember the Frank sighting was from someone's blog. Maybe it's in the Frank thread???
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;3943072;
    So now, the newest speculation on the board is that Ali may have been testing the F2 to see who would "find" her. Did we ever get a reason for why Frank was spotted in San Fran?
    just catching up here.... not sure what this means?
    The earlybird gets the worm, but the late mouse gets the cheese

It's referenced several posts up, MayJ. And several pages back.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3941953;
    I think the Frank ordeal is one big script. And if she can walk out on Jake at the end she shouldn't be so shocked that MF wouldn't let someone walk out on her F3 either.
    [snip]
    Well if it's all a script, I'm sure it's gone terribly awry for TPTB. Even if they wanted Frank to leave, I'm sure they wanted to have a story where the insecure girl emerges triumphant and falls in love for "real" with a good man. Obviously that did not pan out as she's single.

It's like they controlled the story to the middle of it. We know Ali always chooses the same type of man, we know that type treats her badly, we know that Frank is that type, we saw them "fall in love," we saw him pulling away and then we see him treating her badly by leaving. But then TPTB lost a handle on things. Like the script just stopped in the middle. Instead of having Ali realize her insecurities, overcome them and become a strong girl who knows her value by falling in love with either of the two great guys left, she remained heartbroken. The story literally stopped in the middle.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3943122;
    Well if it's all a script, I'm sure it's gone terribly awry for TPTB. Even if they wanted Frank to leave, I'm sure they wanted to have a story where the insecure girl emerges triumphant and falls in love for "real" with a good man. Obviously that did not pan out as she's single.

It's like they controlled the story to the middle of it. We know Ali always chooses the same type of man, we know that type treats her badly, we know that Frank is that type, we saw them "fall in love," we saw him pulling away and then we see him treating her badly by leaving. But then TPTB lost a handle on things. Like the script just stopped in the middle. Instead of having Ali realize her insecurities, overcome them and become a strong girl who knows her value by falling in love with either of the two great guys left, she remained heartbroken. The story literally stopped in the middle.
    Maybe Frank wrote his own script for his part on the Bachelorette this season? In turn, the producers could get him to do whatever? I get the sense that a guy desperate to get into the business would do whatever he could to make some headway. Including pretending to be in love with Ali, and then become "jealous" about all the other guys after one date. One date! Suddenly he realizes that he has always been in love with his ex-girlfriend and they reunite.

Remind me to never to watch a romantic comedy written by Frank.

I've never felt for a moment that Frank had any genuine interest/spark with Ali. It seemed really fake and scripted from the moment he popped out of the top of the limo. Sadly, I think Ali genuinely fell for Gopherman.

"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office

What if Frank turns out to be the F1 He goes back to his Ex then realizes he likes Ali and comes to propose to her when she dumps both guys That would be something that never happened before
    Team Roberto

Quote Originally Posted by Misshyper2;3943157;
    What if Frank turns out to be the F1 He goes back to his Ex then realizes he likes Ali and comes to propose to her when she dumps both guys That would be something that never happened before
    thats what i've been thinking. Why would he be in Ali's hometown? something is up.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen445;3943162;
    thats what i've been thinking. Why would he be in Ali's hometown? something is up.
    Lol if this happens Ali would be hated even more, how can she go back to the guy that left her to get back with his Ex Yuck
    Team Roberto