Page 16 of 73 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666 ... LastLast

Thread: Frank - Spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: Frank - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3941361;
    Because of the interview with Frank's parents, Ariel question the real existence of Nicole. I have to admit that I am skeptical as well. If he lives with them, and he is so in love with this gal, why don't they know anything about her? For all of the world, these parents sound like this is a normal Bachelor contestant.

Has Nicole been trumped up for the sake of the show?
    Where can I find the interview with Frank's parents? Thanks!

LoveMe's post in this thread: #116
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3941444;
    LoveMe's post in this thread: #116
    Thanks IST!

FORT Fogey

Quote by I'm so tired:

Yeah. The F3 is usually "beloved." Frank would certainly break that mold should they hoodwink us even further.

ETA: My Yeah, was sarcastic toward CH, lol. Frank is far from beloved for me!

`````````````````````````````` ```

Nobody does snarky better than you!

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3941427;
    I've seen some posts about possibly showing us a Frank and Nicole reunion. Is that speculation, or are they pretty solid rumors? I am wondering if it's possible those rumors are part of the whole potential red herring. OTOH, then what would be the real reason for Frank leaving at F3? Could he leave because he thinks he still has feelings for an old flame, but then return at the FRC stating he figured out Ali is the one who he wants? Just speculating.
    According to RS, we are going to see Frank dump Ali at his Fantasy Date before the evening. Then we are going to see his reunion with the (supposed) ex-girlfriend, Nicole, he is still in love with that was filmed during the HT time.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fan

(From Bloomers post)
    According to RS, we are going to see Frank dump Ali at his Fantasy Date before the evening. Then we are going to see his reunion with the (supposed) ex-girlfriend, Nicole, he is still in love with that was filmed during the HT time.
    After reading the parents' interview I got a little different feeling from some of the comments posted. If parents know outcome, they may know about a GF being part of "stuff to come," but just can't comment. Frank's mom's comment about him finding love may be related to him getting back with old GF which indirectly came about as a result of show. I would like to know if NOW he is still with GF.

But then again, it could all be a screenwriter's /character script that was given to TPTB via Frank.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-19-2010 at 02:38 PM.

Because of the interview with Frank's parents, Ariel question the real existence of Nicole. I have to admit that I am skeptical as well. If he lives with them, and he is so in love with this gal, why don't they know anything about her? For all of the world, these parents sound like this is a normal Bachelor contestant.

First I heard that the gf's name was Heather then it is reported as Nicole and that she is 23. also is it true that this Nicole worked with Frank in retail at a shop in the Oak Brook Mall. If anyone has any hint of a lead PM me as I'm interested in finding out the rest of the Frank story. I have a friend whose daughter is 23 years old and they live in Geneva. If there is a chance that Nicole and Frank are together and living in Geneva I could probably work this angle. Frank is listed as living in Geneva, IL. BTW it is a great little community 30+ miles W of the Chicago loop. Lots of shopping and some very good restaurants as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3941427;
    I've seen some posts about possibly showing us a Frank and Nicole reunion. Is that speculation, or are they pretty solid rumors? I am wondering if it's possible those rumors are part of the whole potential red herring. OTOH, then what would be the real reason for Frank leaving at F3? Could he leave because he thinks he still has feelings for an old flame, but then return at the FRC stating he figured out Ali is the one who he wants? Just speculating.
    When I read RS he stated emphatically that there would not be anyone returning to the FRC. But no one has ruled out something happening at ATRC with any of the guys. We could speculate just about any kind of story you could imagine for the ATFC. I think that this is where the real surprise will be and it won't be taped until the Friday before the FRC airs. Who knows anything could happen with any of the F4.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;3941462;
    After reading the parents' interview I got a little different feeling from some of the comments posted. If parents know outcome, they may know about a GF being part of "stuff to come," but just can't comment. Frank's mom's comment about him finding love may be related to him getting back with old GF which indirectly came about as a result of show. I would like to know if NOW he is still with GF.

But then again, it could all be a screenwriter's /character script that was given to TPTB via Frank.
    I have learned from someone who has contacts with both Frank's sister and his mom on FB that they know all about what Frank did and how he leaves and are kind of chearleaders about it. I'm off now to read that family interview.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-19-2010 at 06:10 PM.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

The first could also be the TBette dumping the guys. We have only seen the TB dump the women in the past. It's pretty much a repeat of Brad's season so nothing earth shattering or all that shocking about the ending.

I guess the F3 will be a whole demonizing of Frank but if they demonize him for being in love with someone else and dumping her that could sour people towards Ali for in turn dumping 2 quality guys. If they aren't in love the should be allowed to freely move on. Their intentions are prob horrible but they don't need to pick. I don't think either should really be demonized but I think Ali will be playing the, "I've been hurt again...how could he do this...I really was in love...my ex cheated with my friend" storyline to the hilt. Her reaction seems to be much like she carried on over Jake and I didn't buy that either. I think the Frank ordeal is one big script. And if she can walk out on Jake at the end she shouldn't be so shocked that MF wouldn't let someone walk out on her F3 either.

I don't think anyone is coming back and there's a big happy ending to this story. There won't be. She's single and looking for a Hollywood career and chances are CL will be next TB. If only Roberto could be on DWTS I'd be happy. And as rumor has it Kirk was hurt I hope he's okay.

I guess the F3 will be a whole demonizing of Frank but if they demonize him for being in love with someone else and dumping her that could sour people towards Ali for in turn dumping 2 quality guys.
    That is the thing that is puzzling because we have Frank's parents (who by all accounts he is close with) saying he was on the show because of an ex from a long time ago. Then we have "sources" saying they never broke up and she was not an "ex", but a willing participant in this charade.

Whoever she is if she was filmed with Frank then she is under contract and we will have to wait to get some answers.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Exactly Bloomers!!! FRANK???!!!! NICOLE!!! Another well paid contestant/actor?!? Like Ali???
    Thanks
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3941953;
    I think the Frank ordeal is one big script. And if she can walk out on Jake at the end she shouldn't be so shocked that MF wouldn't let someone walk out on her F3 either.
    I smell a script, too, CF, when it comes to Frank and his gf. I mean they just so happened to film the whole thing? It's almost like the producers do read FoRT and have seen all the discussions from past seasons about Graham being hung up on his ex and DeAnna's Jesse having not been really broken up with a past gf and then everything with Ed's messy situation actually made it as far as hitting the tabloids. Except the producers never directly got to take advantage of any of that until, all of the sudden, now it's on camera so they can take advantage of it? How convenient. It's like a storyline written from the gossip of past seasons.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs