Page 15 of 73 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 724

Thread: Frank - Spoilers

  1. #141
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,032

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by appiah01;3941007;
    I feel like we need to do some sort of universal class for all women in their 20s right now about having some self-respect (and I say this as someone newly 30, so not so removed that I just don't get it). I'm sorry but if my supposed boyfriend comes to me and says he is applying for and then going on a dating show in order to promote himself but not to fall in love, I am going to promptly laugh in his selfish face and tell him that he is welcome to fall in love with the Bachelorette because I just fell out of love with him.

    Last season it was Ed's multiple women and now we have Rego's chicks and Frank, who broke up with his GF 1 day before leaving to do the show. Please, ladies, lets get some self-respect, some pride, and some standards so that these guys will start having to act like men instead of selfish little boys.
    While you're at it, get smart, too.

    I know I am no where near 30 anymore, but when I was, that kind of thinking would have been idiotic. I just can not even fathom the line of reasoning which would reconcile allowing your boyfriend to go on a dating game with your blessing or even with the idea that although you don't like it, you will still be waiting when he comes home.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

    - John McMillan

  2. #142
    Gone Fishin' eowenc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,243

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by UnRealLife;3940935;
    What do you think this says about Frank? Frank has 307 fans on FB & Rated R has 1010.. LOL...the more girlfriends the more fans?
    Cash last season convinced me that I should be on FB so I did it to sleuth this season but haven't had time. I joined Frank's page when there were barely more than 100. Frank and I both live in the suburbs of Chicago and Geneva is very near where I live. What interests me most is the FB page. The weekend before the 3rd Episode Frank announced a viewing party site for Monday night. I was unable to go that night but was available this week so I sent a message and posted asking if there was to be another viewing party. I called the location and they had no plans for any special events and no space was reserved for anyone either Monday night. No response and Frank hasn't posted there since he announced the first viewing party. I find it interesting that no one has posted on the wall any comments about the viewing party after that Monday night. There is surprisingly little activity on that page. It makes me question if this is really Frank or like you say above. Others are more popular.

    There is more info available on Frank but from what I can glean he is in real life exactly what we see on the show. It's no act.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

    Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

  3. #143
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,032

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3941234;
    Cash last season convinced me that I should be on FB so I did it to sleuth this season but haven't had time. I joined Frank's page when there were barely more than 100. Frank and I both live in the suburbs of Chicago and Geneva is very near where I live. What interests me most is the FB page. The weekend before the 3rd Episode Frank announced a viewing party site for Monday night. I was unable to go that night but was available this week so I sent a message and posted asking if there was to be another viewing party. I called the location and they had no plans for any special events and no space was reserved for anyone either Monday night. No response and Frank hasn't posted there since he announced the first viewing party. I find it interesting that no one has posted on the wall any comments about the viewing party after that Monday night. There is surprisingly little activity on that page. It makes me question if this is really Frank or like you say above. Others are more popular.

    There is more info available on Frank but from what I can glean he is in real life exactly what we see on the show. It's no act.
    Because of the interview with Frank's parents, Ariel question the real existence of Nicole. I have to admit that I am skeptical as well. If he lives with them, and he is so in love with this gal, why don't they know anything about her? For all of the world, these parents sound like this is a normal Bachelor contestant.

    Has Nicole been trumped up for the sake of the show?
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

    - John McMillan

  4. #144
    FORT Fogey I'msotired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,463

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3940096;
    So never in a million years when I saw that very first promo featuring Frank did I think I was looking at the man that would be the demise of the entire season... sheesh they threw him out there in our faces right away!
    Wasn't Frank one of the guys who said everybody should just go home? (There were at least 2 who said that). Maybe be was talking to all of us.

    I'm really curious now to see the segment with his girlfriend. I so want to know how they'll introduce that. I'm also hoping they'll force Frank to be on the MTA and that it's scheduled in the traditional spot - between the FDs and the LCDs.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

  5. #145
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,222

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3941361;
    Because of the interview with Frank's parents, Ariel question the real existence of Nicole. I have to admit that I am skeptical as well. If he lives with them, and he is so in love with this gal, why don't they know anything about her? For all of the world, these parents sound like this is a normal Bachelor contestant.

    Has Nicole been trumped up for the sake of the show?
    Bloomers, the whole character of Frank just stinks of something beyond fishy. The only real truth might be that Frank did not feel any chemistry towards Ali. Blondiegal reports that Ali REALLY was into Frank, and if this is true, then that would explain why TPTB were urging him to stay. When he finally insisted he was leaving, they had to have a reason for him to go. And thus the rejection of both C & R (if this is how it ends) as Frank was her true F1. If Ali really wasn't that into Frank and she wanted to be single at the end of this, then his exit still gives her a reason to reject C & R in that she can state (albeit falsely) that Frank was her true F1. The only difference is the reason TPTB urge/insist Frank to stay on until F3.

  6. #146
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,032

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3941368;
    Bloomers, the whole character of Frank just stinks of something beyond fishy. The only real truth might be that Frank did not feel any chemistry towards Ali. Blondiegal reports that Ali REALLY was into Frank, and if this is true, then that would explain why TPTB were urging him to stay. When he finally insisted he was leaving, they had to have a reason for him to go. And thus the rejection of both C & R (if this is how it ends) as Frank was her true F1. If Ali really wasn't that into Frank and she wanted to be single at the end of this, then his exit still gives her a reason to reject C & R in that she can state (albeit falsely) that Frank was her true F1. The only difference is the reason TPTB urge/insist Frank to stay on until F3.
    I am thinking she wants to be free to flit about Hollywood. The persona of Frank the aspiring screenwriter would fit in with her plans.

    Fishy? What if it is true that there really is no Nicole, and after the show is done and over, we hear that Frank and Ali "just happened" to meet up and get together?

    You see, from what I know about this show I wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing with Frank's storyline is a sham. Something with Frank - when coupled with his parents' interview - just doesn't jive.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

    - John McMillan

  7. #147
    Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    2,367

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3941373;
    I am thinking she wants to be free to flit about Hollywood. The persona of Frank the aspiring screenwriter would fit in with her plans.

    Fishy? What if it is true that there really is no Nicole, and after the show is done and over, we hear that Frank and Ali "just happened" to meet up and get together?

    You see, from what I know about this show I wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing with Frank's storyline is a sham. Something with Frank - when coupled with his parents' interview - just doesn't jive.
    I have thought that the spoilers about Chris and Roberto came out just a little too easily. Even DeYawna publicly acknowledged the info - and she wouldn't want to do or say anything that TPTB wouldn't approve of. They are her best resource for extending her 15 minutes. I also thought it strange that Ali "messed up" on Ellen's show and pointed out ChrisL after Ellen pointed out Roberto.

    Didn't Ali say that what happened at the FRC was a first?

    Here's a theory: Maybe the rumors about Frank having a gf are red herrings. They want a real surprise that they are sitting tight on. Give RS other spoilers that seem to fill in all the blanks, and nobody will be searching for the ultimate spoiler. Maybe Frank returns at the FRC (like Reid), but this time, F3 is selected. Now that would be a first.

  8. #148
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,032

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3941406;
    I have thought that the spoilers about Chris and Roberto came out just a little too easily. Even DeYawna publicly acknowledged the info - and she wouldn't want to do or say anything that TPTB wouldn't approve of. They are her best resource for extending her 15 minutes. I also thought it strange that Ali "messed up" on Ellen's show and pointed out ChrisL after Ellen pointed out Roberto.

    Didn't Ali say that what happened at the FRC was a first?

    Here's a theory: Maybe the rumors about Frank having a gf are red herrings. They want a real surprise that they are sitting tight on. Give RS other spoilers that seem to fill in all the blanks, and nobody will be searching for the ultimate spoiler. Maybe Frank returns at the FRC (like Reid), but this time, F3 is selected. Now that would be a first.
    It would be a first; however, if we saw Frank dump Ali and seemingly break her heart, and if we indeed saw the mysterious and maybe fictious Nicole, then a returning Frank at the FRC is not going to be viewed as so wonderful to us the viewers. We are still going to see him as a snake and think she dropped the two aces.
    Chris Harrison might see that as the best ever show, but would we?
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

    - John McMillan

  9. #149
    Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    2,367

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3941419;
    It would be a first; however, if we saw Frank dump Ali and seemingly break her heart, and if we indeed saw the mysterious and maybe fictious Nicole, then a returning Frank at the FRC is not going to be viewed as so wonderful to us the viewers. We are still going to see him as a snake and think she dropped the two aces.
    Chris Harrison might see that as the best ever show, but would we?
    I've seen some posts about possibly showing us a Frank and Nicole reunion. Is that speculation, or are they pretty solid rumors? I am wondering if it's possible those rumors are part of the whole potential red herring. OTOH, then what would be the real reason for Frank leaving at F3? Could he leave because he thinks he still has feelings for an old flame, but then return at the FRC stating he figured out Ali is the one who he wants? Just speculating.

  10. #150
    FORT Fogey I'msotired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,463

    Re: Frank - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3941419;
    It would be a first; however, if we saw Frank dump Ali and seemingly break her heart, and if we indeed saw the mysterious and maybe fictious Nicole, then a returning Frank at the FRC is not going to be viewed as so wonderful to us the viewers. We are still going to see him as a snake and think she dropped the two aces.
    Chris Harrison might see that as the best ever show, but would we?
    Yeah. The F3 is usually "beloved." Frank would certainly break that mold should they hoodwink us even further.

    ETA: My Yeah, was sarcastic toward CH, lol. Frank is far from beloved for me!
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.