Page 14 of 73 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

Thread: Frank - Spoilers

Re: Frank - Spoilers

So never in a million years when I saw that very first promo featuring Frank did I think I was looking at the man that would be the demise of the entire season... sheesh they threw him out there in our faces right away!

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3940096;
    So never in a million years when I saw that very first promo featuring Frank did I think I was looking at the man that would be the demise of the entire season... sheesh they threw him out there in our faces right away!
    LOL I dont think anyone did Poor Ali
    Team Roberto

FORT Fogey

I know, who would have thought? We're all so busy analyzing CL and Rob that we completely missed this guy with the glasses. Frank does have some funny remarks from time to time. Like about Kasey's tattoo only proves he's nuts (LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3940106;
    I know, who would have thought? We're all so busy analyzing CL and Rob that we completely missed this guy with the glasses. Frank does have some funny remarks from time to time. Like about Kasey's tattoo only proves he's nuts (LOL)
    What do you think this says about Frank? Frank has 307 fans on FB & Rated R has 1010.. LOL...the more girlfriends the more fans?

Quote Originally Posted by Misshyper2;3940103;
    LOL I dont think anyone did Poor Ali
    Poor Ali?

Quote Originally Posted by UnRealLife;3940935;
    What do you think this says about Frank? Frank has 307 fans on FB & Rated R has 1010.. LOL...the more girlfriends the more fans?
    I know right? A lot of people think Justin is the victim of being bullied by a bunch of mean people. I wonder what they will think when they find out he had gf's back home? The sad thing is they might even like him more because he wasn't available.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3940949;
    I know right? A lot of people think Justin is the victim of being bullied by a bunch of mean people. I wonder what they will think when they find out he had gf's back home? The sad thing is they might even like him more because he wasn't available.
    Justin's gfs are pretty girls! I can see why he went on the show to promote himself..

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3940096;
    This dude has some splaining to do. Do you think he'll show for the MTA?
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3940959;
    This dude has some splaining to do. Do you think he'll show for the MTA?
    Of course he'll show up. If he's promoting himself, he can't turn down a chance at being on TV. Besides, most of the time he would be with the guys who seemed to like each other.

FORT Fanatic

I feel like we need to do some sort of universal class for all women in their 20s right now about having some self-respect (and I say this as someone newly 30, so not so removed that I just don't get it). I'm sorry but if my supposed boyfriend comes to me and says he is applying for and then going on a dating show in order to promote himself but not to fall in love, I am going to promptly laugh in his selfish face and tell him that he is welcome to fall in love with the Bachelorette because I just fell out of love with him.

Last season it was Ed's multiple women and now we have Rego's chicks and Frank, who broke up with his GF 1 day before leaving to do the show. Please, ladies, lets get some self-respect, some pride, and some standards so that these guys will start having to act like men instead of selfish little boys.