Page 13 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: Frank - Spoilers

Re: Frank - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3939069;
    What I'm reading is that there is no girlfriend. An ex-girlfriend from quite a while ago nominated him thinking it was a venue for him to find love. So, the press spoilerage has been manufactured as well. I wonder who plays his girlfriend in the hometown footage we are supposed to see? The Fleismeister's PR department really handled this one badly.
    And if that's true, where is RS? Sleeping on the job?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

What I'm reading is that there is no girlfriend. An ex-girlfriend from quite a while ago nominated him thinking it was a venue for him to find love. So, the press spoilerage has been manufactured as well. I wonder who plays his girlfriend in the hometown footage we are supposed to see? The Fleismeister's PR department really handled this one badly.
    This wouldn't surprise me if a random ex of Franks was willing to earn some cash by being the "one that he couldn't let go"... The way the article talks about it makes it seem like the ex-girlfriend is way in the distant past though. That's what is confusing for me. Maybe the ex his parents are discussing is a different one?? The article does allude to Frank's "skills" with the opposite sex.

"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office

Where are you reading that? I read earlier today (must have been posted here) she was never an ex-girlfriend, they didn't actually break up and she was OK with him going on the show for his screenwriting career. So there's at least 3 different stories, which one is true? Dunno.

ETA: Didn't Cash get the same story as RS about the Frank exit? She is confident her sources are not the same as RS's source (she says they don't like him), so if they are hearing the same thing... Earlier tonight she said the reason she and RS have the same info (she was speaking about this season in general) is because it's true.
    Last edited by terabithia; 06-18-2010 at 02:01 AM.

There so many different stories going on i dont know which one to believe anymore
    Team Roberto

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3939075;
    Where are you reading that? I read earlier today (must have been posted here) she was never an ex-girlfriend, they didn't actually break up and she was OK with him going on the show for his screenwriting career. So there's at least 3 different stories, which one is true? Dunno.
    We have InTouch, Star, and now Frank's parents all saying something different these last couple of days about the situation. Not to metion several other sources before the season even started.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

I'm not sure I'd put much faith in the viewpoint of his parents. Ed's mom said this when he left Jillian in Episode 4:

"He started being ready to settle down last year," said his mother, who has been fielding phone calls from friends who want to set up their daughters.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3933584;
    I think Frank is supposed to be a mirror image of sorts to Ali this season. Got the first date, hit it off, not the most secure, a little controlling, etc. The reasons for leaving are very different but Ali left Jake whom she supposedly liked late in the game for her career back home and Frank will now leave Ali late in the game for his g/f back home.

I think Ali was acting the end scenes with Jake and I think Jake was in on her leaving and knew his role as well. Not so sure Ali doesn't know something is coming with Frank down the line. Her scenes look similiar to the way she acted with Jake. I think she knows MF likes the drama and like she left someone could on her as well.

I do believe Frank wanted out and MF wouldn't let him go. Frank almost comes across as really trying to like Ali but is coming up a little short because he has feelings for someone else. It doesn't read real. At least he didn't come on with an actual g/f. I think he was on the rebound and realized he was still in love with the ex. MF is going to use him for ratings like he has others before him. The real prob is letting it go so long which is just mean.
    One of the magazines this week says Frank had his 23 year old gf, Nicole, waiting for him at home and they were never broken up. She was supposedly in on his going on the show to promote his non-existant screen writing career. It said they both worked at the mall together and he never had feelings for Ali.

Frank is quoted in this weeks' US Weekly magazine as saying "Nobody is on the show for love," retail manager contestant Frank Neuschaefer, 31, recently told a fan at a Chicago bar, adding that he makes to the final three. "Everyone's on it to be on TV."

That tells you what a jerk he is and we all just need to remember that he is lying and playing a role with Ali when we hear him saying how crazy he is about her and how jealous he is. Puleezzz, he's putting on an act. He's beginning to start the weasel act in earnest next week so he can leave the show and return to his gf. He's just another loser that Ali likes, just like the rest of them she's been in relationships with. That girl needs to wise up. We'll probably be sitting there watching the finale and she'll dump both of those incredible men she has left. If that happens, she doesn't deserve love and she's a loser as well and I'll feel nothing but disgust for her.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3939123;
    One of the magazines this week says Frank had his 23 year old gf, Nicole, waiting for him at home and they were never broken up. She was supposedly in on his going on the show to promote his non-existant screen writing career. It said they both worked at the mall together and he never had feelings for Ali.

Frank is quoted in this weeks' US Weekly magazine as saying "Nobody is on the show for love," retail manager contestant Frank Neuschaefer, 31, recently told a fan at a Chicago bar, adding that he makes to the final three. "Everyone's on it to be on TV."

That tells you what a jerk he is and we all just need to remember that he is lying and playing a role with Ali when we hear him saying how crazy he is about her and how jealous he is. Puleezzz, he's putting on an act. He's beginning to start the weasel act in earnest next week so he can leave the show and return to his gf. He's just another loser that Ali likes, just like the rest of them she's been in relationships with. That girl needs to wise up. We'll probably be sitting there watching the finale and she'll dump both of those incredible men she has left. If that happens, she doesn't deserve love and she's a loser as well and I'll feel nothing but disgust for her.
    Agreed her choice in men is pretty pathetic and questionable, to say the least. But you don't think the last part is a little harsh? She's a 25 year old girl whose had a really tough life. Sure she can be needy and insecure but that's because it seems most/all of the men she's loved have somehow left or betrayed her. She's just looking for unconditional love and for whatever reason if she doesn't feel that either CL or Roberto can provide that for her, then it makes sense if she dumped them both. Anyway, it's a moot point. There is a F1 and she's happy by all accounts.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3939124;
    Agreed her choice in men is pretty pathetic and questionable, to say the least. But you don't think the last part is a little harsh? She's a 25 year old girl whose had a really tough life. Sure she can be needy and insecure but that's because it seems most/all of the men she's loved have somehow left or betrayed her. She's just looking for unconditional love and for whatever reason if she doesn't feel that either CL or Roberto can provide that for her, then it makes sense if she dumped them both. Anyway, it's a moot point. There is a F1 and she's happy by all accounts.
    Welllll, I suppose I was a tad harsh, but I just can't stand the thought of her walking away from these two guys. That would mean she's still looking for the Frank's, the guy that cheated on her with a friend and the guy that put her on the back burner for video games. She is so smart and pretty with so much to offer a man, I just wish she would open her eyes and see what's in front of her. I believe she thinks she doesn't deserve a great guy and that they are too good for her. Something in her life has made her insecure and I just don't understand it.

Frankly, I think (for the moment) that she does indeed dump both of them at the FRC, but returns to one them or the guy fights for her and gets her back. I think that would be Chris L. Whatever happens hasn't ever happened before at the FRC, according to Ali. I think the sc of Ali crying and hugging someone (CL) happens after the FRC. I think Frank's actions, along with Justin's, screwed up her head. She has said at her lowest point, she didn't think any guy could love her. After what happened with Frankie, I can see her being so insecure that she would walk away alone. Remember, the themes of the season are "are they here for the right reasons" and "my biggest fear is he won't love me back." We'll just have to wait and see unless someone comes through with the final spoiler.

RS already said that there isn't anyone coming back in the finale.