Page 11 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: Frank - Spoilers

Re: Frank - Spoilers

After RS revealing who Frank's ex is, we haven't gotten anything new! I can't believe there's not even press from his state/city!

I agree, atem. I'd have thought there would be comments from friends of Frank or the girlfriend, especially since it was in People. I'd sure like to know the backstory here. We've been told he "outed" himself to the producers, that he asked to be released, that he and his ex were filmed during his HTD and that he can't exit till Tahiti. At the very least, it should make an interesting MTA.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3928842;
    I agree, atem. I'd have thought there would be comments from friends of Frank or the girlfriend, especially since it was in People. I'd sure like to know the backstory here. We've been told he "outed" himself to the producers, that he asked to be released, that he and his ex were filmed during his HTD and that he can't exit till Tahiti. At the very least, it should make an interesting MTA.
    I think this may be dealt with similar to the way the Rozlyn "scandal" was dealt with. They will absolutely allow no opportunity for Frank to crawl from under the bus that Fleiss has him pinned down with. This is if he even shows up...

You know, originally I felt bad that Frank will leave Ali in Tahiti. But, after seeing them together, for me there really doesn't seem much there between them. At least like there is between Ali and Roberto. Now if it were Roberto leaving I can see some real drama there. I don't think it is gonna be so bad for Frank than I thought it would be. Seeing him get so jealous probably made him think that he really wants to be with his ex. Melissa from Jason's season was able to get back with her ex too and they end up marrying. We always tend to think that there are greener pastures elsewhere.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3933531;
    You know, originally I felt bad that Frank will leave Ali in Tahiti. But, after seeing them together, for me there really doesn't seem much there between them. At least like there is between Ali and Roberto. Now if it were Roberto leaving I can see some real drama there. I don't think it is gonna be so bad for Frank than I thought it would be. Seeing him get so jealous probably made him think that he really wants to be with his ex. Melissa from Jason's season was able to get back with her ex too and they end up marrying. We always tend to think that there are greener pastures elsewhere.
    I really thought that we'd have Frank in our face every week. I did see something between Frank & Ali during their 1:1, but his edit has gone to crap since then. I think we'll see a little more of their "connection" this week, because it has to build to the FDs when he dumps her. I wonder if TPTB have been busy re-editing everything now that so many spoilers are out there, or maybe they just don't care. It would be hard to be completely unspoiled this season unless you didn't go to the grocery store or drug store.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fogey

Have you seen the SCs of Ali after her talk with Frank? She's a mess. Whether it's because she cared for Frank or because her confidence is shaken, IDK, but she's torn up about it.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

I think Frank is supposed to be a mirror image of sorts to Ali this season. Got the first date, hit it off, not the most secure, a little controlling, etc. The reasons for leaving are very different but Ali left Jake whom she supposedly liked late in the game for her career back home and Frank will now leave Ali late in the game for his g/f back home.

I think Ali was acting the end scenes with Jake and I think Jake was in on her leaving and knew his role as well. Not so sure Ali doesn't know something is coming with Frank down the line. Her scenes look similiar to the way she acted with Jake. I think she knows MF likes the drama and like she left someone could on her as well.

I do believe Frank wanted out and MF wouldn't let him go. Frank almost comes across as really trying to like Ali but is coming up a little short because he has feelings for someone else. It doesn't read real. At least he didn't come on with an actual g/f. I think he was on the rebound and realized he was still in love with the ex. MF is going to use him for ratings like he has others before him. The real prob is letting it go so long which is just mean.

I am not surprised Frank went back to his ex. Every chance he gets he talks about "the other guys". He is so worried about everyone else he is driving himself insane.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3933949;
    I am not surprised Frank went back to his ex. Every chance he gets he talks about "the other guys". He is so worried about everyone else he is driving himself insane.
    I totally agree with this.

Jealously has always been such a turn-off for me, so hearing Frank's whiney rants week-in week-out is getting to be a little wearing. I can't help but wonder if what makes his rants even more annoying is knowing about the eventual reunion with his ex and questioning if he even is feeling jealous or he is just playing a part. Hard to know.

"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office