Page 1 of 188 123456789101151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1878

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

  1. #1
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Chris L - Spoilers




    Chris L.

    Age: 33

    Occupation: Landscaper

    Hometown: Dennis, MA

    Resides in: Cape Cod, MA

    What a typical Saturday Night is: Hanging out in a bar with friends

    His biggest achievement to date: Teaching New York City high school kids for five years, and making a difference

    Who he admires the most: His dad -- who went through so much and never left when the going go tough, and never gave up.

    His favorite book: The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho

    Tattoos? Yes....let's just say, check out his heart!

  2. #2
    FORT Fan Shelbyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    269

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    How ironic or foreshadowing this photo may turn out to be: (sorry if this has already been posted)
    Last edited by Shelbyd; 06-02-2010 at 05:31 PM.

  3. #3
    FORT Fanatic laceygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    485

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Great find. Does the date mean anything at the bottom of the picture? Is that the date posted or the date taken?
    Last edited by laceygirl; 05-26-2010 at 04:13 PM. Reason: spelling

  4. #4
    FORT Fan Shelbyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    269

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by laceygirl;3914935;
    Great find. Does the date mean anything at the bottom of the picture? Is that the date posted or the date taken?
    The only date I am seeing is 5/26 so I think it's just when the picture is viewed. This picture has been on his fanpage for a couple of days as well as the flag one that I already remember seeing and this one (not sure if this was posted either)
    Last edited by Shelbyd; 06-02-2010 at 05:31 PM.

  5. #5
    FORT Fan nocalgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    338

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelbyd;3914946;
    The only date I am seeing is 5/26 so I think it's just when the picture is viewed. This picture has been on his fanpage for a couple of days as well as the flag one that I already remember seeing and this one (not sure if this was posted either)
    What does it say on the photo?

  6. #6
    FORT Fan Shelbyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    269

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by laceygirl;3914935;
    Great find. Does the date mean anything at the bottom of the picture? Is that the date posted or the date taken?
    It says "Bachelor Chris Lambton Become A Fan on Facebook"

    Sorry responded to incorrect quote...my bad.
    Last edited by Shelbyd; 05-26-2010 at 04:26 PM. Reason: added something

  7. #7
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Those pics have been up on his fan page for a couple of weeks now - there were others as well - family and friends and a wedding I believe - those were taken down pretty quickly - someone here has an avatar of him in a blue shirt - which was part of one of the pics
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  8. #8
    FORT Fan Shelbyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    269

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3914965;
    Those pics have been up on his fan page for a couple of weeks now - there were others as well - family and friends and a wedding I believe - those were taken down pretty quickly - someone here has an avatar of him in a blue shirt - which was part of one of the pics
    I figured as much...I just posted the bridge one here because I thought it was ironic and also, sorry if someone posted it elsewhere.

  9. #9
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    46

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    I keep seeing people mention that Chris will tell Ali about his mom. Do we know the story yet? I don't remember if he said anything in a PI at the M&G...

  10. #10
    All Summer-y Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    19,241

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    The story of his mother's death was dealt with in a PI during the first episode. He has not told Ali the story yet.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.