Page 99 of 188 FirstFirst ... 498990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109149 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;3953537;
    Really nice article written about Chris on May 14, 2010 by Mark Skala :: Cape’s Chris Lambton on ‘The Bachelorette’ — maybe the good guy will finish first : All Things Cape Cod

All Things Cape Cod
    Cape’s Chris Lambton on ‘The Bachelorette’ — maybe the good guy will finish first

Posted on May 14, 2010 by mark.skala
    Filed Under Uncategorized | 1 Comment

The latest installment of the reality dating series “The Bachelorette” premiers in just over a week on ABC. When it airs on Monday, May 24, Cape Cod will have representation with Chris Lambton of Dennis.

The contestants on the show who will vie for the affections of a beautiful blonde named Ali, were a closely guarded secret until a week or so ago. Or so people thought. It was pretty common knowledge around Dennis that Chris was among the 25 chosen from a field of thousands to participate in the reality show. I understand the family has been sworn to secrecy and they never let out a word, try as I met to get Chris’ dad, Ed, to tell us what he knew. He was like that infamous German officer in Hogan’s Heroes TV fame “who knew nothing.” Well, it is official now as the ABC network has put brief bios and pictures of the 25 men on its website.

I’ve had the pleasure of knowing the Lambton family for more than 20 years. In fact, Ed was the one who gave me a tip that there might be a reporting job at a small weekly on Cape. He had seen the ad seeking reporters. I was fresh out of college at the time, applied and got the job. That’s the kind of people they are — always thinking of others and genuinely great people. I don’t know Chris well but have followed what he has been up to in life through his mom and dad. Chris’ mom, Marge, was a close friend to my sister until Marge’s death in late 2008. Marge fought a valiant effort with her disease for a number of years but never lost her sense of caring for others, or her true goodness. Chris gave up a promising teaching career in New York City several years ago to come home and help care for his mom.

The show is not something I’ve ever really paid much attention to, but have read and seen lots about the failed relationships and all the craziness about it in the tabloid media. I will tune in to the premier to see how Chris fares. Maybe, just maybe, the good guy will finish first.
    Thank you so much. Some lucky lady will not only marry a truly wonderful and loving guy one day, but a remarkable, caring family too. The best of both worlds. Good luck, Chris, may there always be a rainbow with you.

FORT Fogey

CL should only be the new Bachelor if he gets offered life-changing amounts of money, like Jake did (a poster here call CashFoSho said it was supposedly 650k - is this amount accurate at all?). Otherwise, it's not worth it.

CL needs to figure out what he wants in a woman instead of always changing for the girl. Could you imagine him with 25 women?? He would be different person with all of them. OTOH I think it might be good for him to be forced to be around all of the different personalities because it would help him realize who he enjoys being around the most and which type of woman he prefers.

One final date goes to Chris L. They take a scooter ride through the countryside and stop off for a picnic with a breathtaking view of the coastline. Chris' relationship with Ali has moved slowly, but things pick up as this bachelor gives her a very personal gift and tells her how much a hometown date would mean to him.
    I wonder what the gift is?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3955224;
    I think it's a Cape cod bracelet (sorry if that's not the correct term I did not live there for long)... you can kind of see it when they are rolling around in the grass.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3955224;
    oh my, I must get my mind out of the gutter and off to work...

Here is the SC

Kind of like this:
    Cape Cod Bracelets - Cranberry Jewelers

Well hopefully this means that we are finally going to see Chris's story pick up and see why she takes him to F2

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3955235;
    Well hopefully this means that we are finally going to see Chris's story pick up and see why she takes him to F2
    He's in F2 because Frank left. He was the original, lovable F3. Please see Reid, Amanda, Jillian, Bettina, and Jeremy for references.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Oh ok, I guess a bracelet isn't too, too personal. Not like it's his mother's necklace or something precious like that.