Page 96 of 188 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106146 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 960 of 1878

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

  1. #951
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    998

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by DestinyFan;3951557;
    How can you be falling in love week after week and not chose anyone? If you had feelings that deep and far along and cant even pick one guy to date in the real world..something wrong with that..
    Yeah, every week she says she's going to fall in love. What a farce.

  2. #952
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,705

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3952663;
    I'm going to be selfish, I want ChrisL to be the next bachelor. Its been a long time since they had a bachelor that I liked. He's mature, funny and IMO he is ready to meet his future wife. If it doesn't work out, I can see him going back to MA and getting out of the limelight like Brad did. Nothing wrong with that! So why not!
    I don't think he has anything to lose so long as he's careful. And it's not like he's been edited to be a saint....he does have a snarky sense of humor. Our last two Bachelors have been so humorless, I would love to see one who can laugh at himself and the process a little.

  3. #953
    Fort Blondie BlondieGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    6,362

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Has there ever been a male repeat that ended up being or remaining an audience favorite for the majority?

    Bob Guiney ~
    Jason ~
    Jake ~

    The women tend to do a little better ~

    Trista ~
    Meredith ~ (unless you were a Matthew fan then )
    Jen ~
    De ~
    Jillian ~ (Ed was not the favorite)
    Ali ~ we will find out, but it is not looking good

    For a male, or actually any repeat contestant the odds are not in his favor. Chris L might want to take notice. Kip and Reid were smart to turn down the role that may have had them looking instead of at this point.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

  4. #954
    FORT Regular Juliet M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    89

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;3951317;
    Yes (SADLY) that was Jen S's season (whose last name we are not allowed to speak). And we saw where that got us. Another season of NO ONE CHOSEN.

    We have to ask ourselves ... has the Bach & B'ette "jumped the shark"???
    I think they definately have. Chris Harrison commented that he wouldn't want them to cast Kate Gosselin as that would be a "jumped the shark" move... I personally feel that all the contrived drama and intentionally casting people that are fake is the same low. Every season gets more extreme and I think it's going too far at this point. I don't tune in for that stuff and leave the room while it's airing.

  5. #955
    FORT Fanatic Patti2620's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    597

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3952801;
    Has there ever been a male repeat that ended up being or remaining an audience favorite for the majority?

    Bob Guiney ~
    Jason ~
    Jake ~

    The women tend to do a little better ~

    Trista ~
    Meredith ~ (unless you were a Matthew fan then )
    Jen ~
    De ~
    Jillian ~ (Ed was not the favorite)
    Ali ~ we will find out, but it is not looking good

    For a male, or actually any repeat contestant the odds are not in his favor. Chris L might want to take notice. Kip and Reid were smart to turn down the role that may have had them looking instead of at this point.
    I never like the F1 and I never like the bach or bach'lette lead...season after season, with only a few exceptions. (Why I thought this season would be different....... just slap me!)

  6. #956
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,705

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Patti2620;3952840;
    I never like the F1 and I never like the bach or bach'lette lead...season after season, with only a few exceptions. (Why I thought this season would be different....... just slap me!)
    I liked Jason at first but changed my mind. But I was mainly pulled in by the single dad thing. I like Chris way better than I ever liked Jason, and forget about Jake......couldn't stand him.

  7. #957
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Perhaps he'd go for the hot, young cheerleader type. But on the other hand, perhaps he'll rely heavily on the feedback of his family. And based on hearsay, I doubt his fam would want him to select a fame-seeking wannabe actress.

    I suppose that is slightly problematic since his fam won't have a say until F2.

    But I really see Chris going for a nice, funny, beautiful woman. Say, Christina from last season meets Tessa from Andy's season.

  8. #958
    FORT Fogey happy2bme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,533

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by lcwilli3;3953093;
    Perhaps he'd go for the hot, young cheerleader type. But on the other hand, perhaps he'll rely heavily on the feedback of his family. And based on hearsay, I doubt his fam would want him to select a fame-seeking wannabe actress.

    I suppose that is slightly problematic since his fam won't have a say until F2.

    But I really see Chris going for a nice, funny, beautiful woman. Say, Christina from last season meets Tessa from Andy's season.
    Welcome to FORT! It seems like you know a lot about Chris L. Do you think he would accept an offer to be the next bachelor?
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

  9. #959
    FORT Fogey mnmhughes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,961

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by lcwilli3;3953093;
    Perhaps he'd go for the hot, young cheerleader type. But on the other hand, perhaps he'll rely heavily on the feedback of his family. And based on hearsay, I doubt his fam would want him to select a fame-seeking wannabe actress.

    I suppose that is slightly problematic since his fam won't have a say until F2.

    But I really see Chris going for a nice, funny, beautiful woman. Say, Christina from last season meets Tessa from Andy's season.
    Wasn't there a Bachelorette that had it written in their contract that she would be allowed to talk to her parents whenever she wanted? I could see Chris doing the same thing.

  10. #960
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    212

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Isn't it kind of odd we haven't heard from any of Chris L or Roberto's ex girlfriends? I would assume the tabloids would be looking into the F2's backgrounds for any dirt.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.