Page 96 of 188 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106146 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by DestinyFan;3951557;
    How can you be falling in love week after week and not chose anyone? If you had feelings that deep and far along and cant even pick one guy to date in the real world..something wrong with that..
    Yeah, every week she says she's going to fall in love. What a farce.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3952663;
    I'm going to be selfish, I want ChrisL to be the next bachelor. Its been a long time since they had a bachelor that I liked. He's mature, funny and IMO he is ready to meet his future wife. If it doesn't work out, I can see him going back to MA and getting out of the limelight like Brad did. Nothing wrong with that! So why not!
    I don't think he has anything to lose so long as he's careful. And it's not like he's been edited to be a saint....he does have a snarky sense of humor. Our last two Bachelors have been so humorless, I would love to see one who can laugh at himself and the process a little.

Has there ever been a male repeat that ended up being or remaining an audience favorite for the majority?

Bob Guiney ~
    Jason ~
    Jake ~

The women tend to do a little better ~

Trista ~
    Meredith ~ (unless you were a Matthew fan then )
    Jen ~
    De ~
    Jillian ~ (Ed was not the favorite)
    Ali ~ we will find out, but it is not looking good

For a male, or actually any repeat contestant the odds are not in his favor. Chris L might want to take notice. Kip and Reid were smart to turn down the role that may have had them looking instead of at this point.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;3951317;
    Yes (SADLY) that was Jen S's season (whose last name we are not allowed to speak). And we saw where that got us. Another season of NO ONE CHOSEN.

We have to ask ourselves ... has the Bach & B'ette "jumped the shark"???
    I think they definately have. Chris Harrison commented that he wouldn't want them to cast Kate Gosselin as that would be a "jumped the shark" move... I personally feel that all the contrived drama and intentionally casting people that are fake is the same low. Every season gets more extreme and I think it's going too far at this point. I don't tune in for that stuff and leave the room while it's airing.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3952801;
    Has there ever been a male repeat that ended up being or remaining an audience favorite for the majority?

Bob Guiney ~
    Jason ~
    Jake ~

The women tend to do a little better ~

Trista ~
    Meredith ~ (unless you were a Matthew fan then )
    Jen ~
    De ~
    Jillian ~ (Ed was not the favorite)
    Ali ~ we will find out, but it is not looking good

For a male, or actually any repeat contestant the odds are not in his favor. Chris L might want to take notice. Kip and Reid were smart to turn down the role that may have had them looking instead of at this point.
    I never like the F1 and I never like the bach or bach'lette lead...season after season, with only a few exceptions. (Why I thought this season would be different....... just slap me!)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Patti2620;3952840;
    I never like the F1 and I never like the bach or bach'lette lead...season after season, with only a few exceptions. (Why I thought this season would be different....... just slap me!)
    I liked Jason at first but changed my mind. But I was mainly pulled in by the single dad thing. I like Chris way better than I ever liked Jason, and forget about Jake......couldn't stand him.

FORT Newbie

Perhaps he'd go for the hot, young cheerleader type. But on the other hand, perhaps he'll rely heavily on the feedback of his family. And based on hearsay, I doubt his fam would want him to select a fame-seeking wannabe actress.

I suppose that is slightly problematic since his fam won't have a say until F2.

But I really see Chris going for a nice, funny, beautiful woman. Say, Christina from last season meets Tessa from Andy's season.

Quote Originally Posted by lcwilli3;3953093;
    Perhaps he'd go for the hot, young cheerleader type. But on the other hand, perhaps he'll rely heavily on the feedback of his family. And based on hearsay, I doubt his fam would want him to select a fame-seeking wannabe actress.

But I really see Chris going for a nice, funny, beautiful woman. Say, Christina from last season meets Tessa from Andy's season.
    Welcome to FORT! It seems like you know a lot about Chris L. Do you think he would accept an offer to be the next bachelor?
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by lcwilli3;3953093;

Wasn't there a Bachelorette that had it written in their contract that she would be allowed to talk to her parents whenever she wanted? I could see Chris doing the same thing.

FORT Fan

Isn't it kind of odd we haven't heard from any of Chris L or Roberto's ex girlfriends? I would assume the tabloids would be looking into the F2's backgrounds for any dirt.