Page 95 of 188 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105145 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

How can you be falling in love week after week and not chose anyone? If you had feelings that deep and far along and cant even pick one guy to date in the real world..something wrong with that..

Because when they say "falling in love" they are essentially reading the script. It's not heartfelt, IMO, and I never actually believe it. It's like they are going through the motions, and sure they may be attracted to or interested in one or more of the suitors, but I refuse to believe they are "in love" with anyone at the end of the process. Except maybe Trista and Ryan, but they were definitely an anomaly.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3949206;
    It's not major sensitive information, I've heard similar things from people... it's all rumours that Chris is the next bachelor, and he hasn't decided yet...I believe these rumours indeed can be true....I guess that's up to chris if he wants to
    Just wondering... Are these the same people that told you Ali and Chris were engaged?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3952210;
    Just wondering... Are these the same people that told you Ali and Chris were engaged?
    Nope... I have just heard many rumours from talking to people close to the lambtons that there is a very good chance chris will be the bachelor, if he wants to, they have already asked him according to them...... but it's just rumours.

Could this be a decoy explanation to his family for his trips out of town???

I'm sure they have asked him to be next TB. That shouldn't be breaking news. His edit screams it. I like CL and hope he passes. MF is gruesome. I like Roberto too and pray both follow Reid and Kip's lead.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3952544;
    I'm sure they have asked him to be next TB. That shouldn't be breaking news. His edit screams it. I like CL and hope he passes. MF is gruesome. I like Roberto too and pray both follow Reid and Kip's lead.
    I so agree with you - I hope both ChrisL and Roberto tell MF where to go, just like Reid and Kip did. That was the best decision those two guys may have made in their entire lives - saying NO to MF.

I'm going to be selfish, I want ChrisL to be the next bachelor. Its been a long time since they had a bachelor that I liked. He's mature, funny and IMO he is ready to meet his future wife. If it doesn't work out, I can see him going back to MA and getting out of the limelight like Brad did. Nothing wrong with that! So why not!

FORT Newbie

I want CL to be the next bachelor also - only because I'm crazy about him.....but I want all of the ladies to be LADIES, not whacko, bimbos.... Not even 1 whacky bimbo, let them all be proper, fun loving, ready to settle down, mature, solid, no plastic, and none with bf in the wings. How's that for a list, MF?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkycar;3952712;
    I want CL to be the next bachelor also - only because I'm crazy about him.....but I want all of the ladies to be LADIES, not whacko, bimbos.... Not even 1 whacky bimbo, let them all be proper, fun loving, ready to settle down, mature, solid, no plastic, and none with bf in the wings. How's that for a list, MF?
    That's what I've been saying.
    I think doing the bach would be fun, but the fake body parts I don't think are his type....or wackos.