Page 94 of 188 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by lcwilli3;3948986;
    Based on hearsay regarding a recent casting call, I think they're casting for him as the next Bachelor!
    Could you be a bit more specific as to what you heard and how you heard it or where you read this / Thanks so much !

Why does this information need to be PMed ? Is it a sensitive bit of information ?

On another note, If Chris L is in fact the next Bachelor I hope to see quality ladies lining up for him.
    I remember in one of the Bachelorette seasons the lead got to pre-select and was involved even before the limos drove up. Hopefully he will be able to swing that into his contract.

The girl I have been picturing with him is like that girl from Jasons season....the Single Mother with the straight bob hair. I think she had 2 kids. Or Elizabeth from DC (Jakes season). These are nice quality ladies that have not had tonnes of plastic surgery to enhance their looks.

Hopefully tptb will keep the drama queens and fakes out of this next round. That of course is way too much to ask.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Fan

I have also heard much about rumours of Chris beeing asked to be the next bachelor, but he hasn't decided yet.....

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3949179;
    Why does this information need to be PMed ? Is it a sensitive bit of information ?

On another note, If Chris L is in fact the next Bachelor I hope to see quality ladies lining up for him.
    I remember in one of the Bachelorette seasons the lead got to pre-select and was involved even before the limos drove up. Hopefully he will be able to swing that into his contract.

The girl I have been picturing with him is like that girl from Jasons season....the Single Mother with the straight bob hair. I think she had 2 kids. Or Elizabeth from DC (Jakes season). These are nice quality ladies that have not had tonnes of plastic surgery to enhance their looks.

Hopefully tptb will keep the drama queens and fakes out of this next round. That of course is way too much to ask.
    It is too much to expect from Mike Fleiss. What's going on with Jake and Vienna should give CL pause if he has been asked to be the next Bachelor. If he agrees to do TB they WILL cast women with major fameseeking agendas and body 'enhancements' who will take every opportunity to run to tabloids with everything they have. There will be at most 4 or 5 normal but still fame seeking women who are open to love & adventure who may or may not have guys waiting for them at home. And CL will be setting himself up for producer manipulation that may steer him towards more dangerous candidates.

But you know what if CL has agreed or agrees to do it then he's got to take responsibility for what comes next. If and when he gets caught in Fleiss's web he should know it's something he signed up for.

FORT Fan

It's not major sensitive information, I've heard similar things from people... it's all rumours that Chris is the next bachelor, and he hasn't decided yet...I believe these rumours indeed can be true....I guess that's up to chris if he wants to

Quote Originally Posted by cfck2222;3949203;
    It is too much to expect from Mike Fleiss. What's going on with Jake and Vienna should give CL pause if he has been asked to be the next Bachelor. If he agrees to do TB they WILL cast women with major fameseeking agendas and body 'enhancements' who will take every opportunity to run to tabloids with everything they have. There will be at most 4 or 5 normal but still fame seeking women who are open to love & adventure who may or may not have guys waiting for them at home. And CL will be setting himself up for producer manipulation that may steer him towards more dangerous candidates.

But you know what if CL has agreed or agrees to do it then he's got to take responsibility for what comes next. If and when he gets caught in Fleiss's web he should know it's something he signed up for.
    I agree. It's not like you didn't get any warning. If you have skeletons in your closet the paparazzi will be sure to find them.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3949206;
    It's not major sensitive information, I've heard similar things from people... it's all rumours that Chris is the next bachelor, and he hasn't decided yet...I believe these rumours indeed can be true....I guess that's up to chris if he wants to
    On one hand Chris needs to date...A LOT, so he knows the difference, and he finds a good girl who will appreciate him, and who is willing to live close to his family. That is his #1 need/want. On the other hand, I would hate for him to go thru a meat market on this show...all the fake body parts...all the movie star wannabees. He could get hurt under these circumstances.

IF he is the bacheloer, I can see contestant overload. Maybe they'll have 100 ladies for him?

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Since it has been more than an hour since people requested PMs from Icwilli3, there has been time for her to read them and they have been deleted. Any future request should be made directly by PM to her.

As stated, this is the Chris L. spoiler thread and whether or not he is in the running or has or has not agreed to be the Bachelor is fine to post.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-24-2010 at 03:36 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

If it's Chris, and the quality girls line up for him, doesn't it mean that Fleiss and company will say, 'sorry, no callback, thanks for interviewing.'

Yes (SADLY) that was Jen S's season (whose last name we are not allowed to speak). And we saw where that got us. Another season of NO ONE CHOSEN.

We have to ask ourselves ... has the Bach & B'ette "jumped the shark"???