Page 93 of 188 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103143 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

There is no evidence that I can see, merely wishful thinking. These things happen.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3948809;
    Is it possible that she told both guys at the FRC that she was so emotionally conflicted and confused, she had to tell them goodbye. However, upon watching this show, she decided to reunite with one of them at the ATFR? That would go along with everything RS said about her rejecting both of them and being single now.

What evidence do we have that both guys reject her? I heard it from one anonymous source, and it seems to have spread across the board. I mean, it makes sense, but we have no evidence.
    Well of course it's possible but it's a really long shot. Also, if she changed her mind, I think it would be about Roberto, not CL. He is getting the next Bach/F2 edit like crazy. Both of them are to an extent but it's really CL moreso than Roberto.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3948818;
    There is no evidence that I can see, merely wishful thinking. These things happen.
    I think people think CL has doubts at the end because of his vo "there's no way I could propose to Ali unless she's ready to fall in love with me". So he obviously knows that she is not in love with him at that time. There is another vo of CL that says "just when you don't believe in fairytales, it happens." I don't know what he means by that. What fairytale happened for him? It also sounds like he was being pressured to propose when he made the above statement and made it clear that he wouldn't unless she was ready to fall in love with.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3948881;
    I think people think CL has doubts at the end because of his vo "there's no way I could propose to Ali unless she's ready to fall in love with me". So he obviously knows that she is not in love with him at that time. There is another vo of CL that says "just when you don't believe in fairytales, it happens." I don't know what he means by that. What fairytale happened for him? It also sounds like he was being pressured to propose when he made the above statement and made it clear that he wouldn't unless she was ready to fall in love with.
    I think he's referring to being in the F2, to having gotten as far as he did with a girl that he clearly likes a whole hill of a lot. He's probably saying that going into the FRC, where he has a chance to say to Ali anything from "Are you free on Saturday night?" to "Will you marry me?"

What on earth is this guy doing on this show??? I know a LOT of women who would have happily saved him the trouble.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Newbie

Based on hearsay regarding a recent casting call, I think they're casting for him as the next Bachelor!

I don't think I've been so pulled towards a guy on this show since probably Trista's Ryan or Meredith's Ian. Chris L is just all kinds of lovely. Oh, and definitely throw Jerry Ferris in that list. He was delightful.
    Last edited by sweetpea; 06-24-2010 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3948989;
    I don't think I've been so pulled towards a guy on this show since probably Trista's Ryan or Meredith's Ian. Chris L is just all kinds of lovely.
    Same! Except I did love Reid and hoped until the very last moment they could somehow work it out.

Hearing that he's probably TB is giving me conflicting emotions. I'm happy I'll get to see him for an entire season plus all the interviews, etc. But I'm worried I'm going to be disappointed in him and his choices just like I am in Ali and Jillian.

Plus, it's embarrassing to admit but knowing he's TB means there's absolutely no hope of him and Ali ever getting together. I knew it wasn't going to happen anyway but ahh, they would have been so amazing together!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

They are having bachelor/ette casting calls within walking distance from my house today at a new local bar, and I have conveniently persuaded my boyfriend to go to the movies (my treat) as long as we can peruse the bar on the way.. and yes, he knows I'm totally addicted to the show but chooses to love me anyways

FORT Newbie

You should go to the casting call, go through the application process and see if you can get a feel for what types of girls the casting agents pay the most attention to. See whether they seem to be casting older women, exotic women, Ali clones or any other particular type.

Quote Originally Posted by lcwilli3;3949018;
    You should go to the casting call, go through the application process and see if you can get a feel for what types of girls the casting agents pay the most attention to. See whether they seem to be casting older women, exotic women, Ali clones or any other particular type.
    I'm sure they would turn me away, I'm only 19.. then again maybe if I show up with my boyfriend they will cast me?? That seems more likely, with all the GRADE A men they've selected for Ali's season I do have the blond hair and freckles like Ali, not the acting skills though!