Page 92 of 188 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102142 ... LastLast
Results 911 to 920 of 1878

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

  1. #911
    TEAM BREMILY ♥ Truelovealways's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,711

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by laurabadora14;3948320;
    Since there is still decent amount of time between Frank leaving and the FRC, do you guys think they are going to try to convince us that she still likes these two guys and that she will pick one and be happy blah blah blah or do you guys think it will be obvious from that point on that she isn't going to get over frank leaving?
    yep of course they will have us thinking which one will she choose all the way to the end
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

  2. #912
    FORT Fogey pattycake92's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,427

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    And they will both meet her parents. I just feel so bad for poor Chris, he really thought Ali was looking for a husband. Hopefully he figures her out before the frc.

  3. #913
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3948174;
    Agreed. She's going to go do the dumping. I also don't see her getting back with either after the show. I think it's just done and both are better off without her.
    Even though they will show her doing the dumping I believe they both wanted to end it, but because they were under a strict contract we will never get to see that because she was the lead. JMHO
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

  4. #914
    Team Choca :) Luvvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,776

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3948470;
    Even though they will show her doing the dumping I believe they both wanted to end it, but because they were under a strict contract we will never get to see that because she was the lead. JMHO
    Add to that, the drama of Justin leaving and Frank leaving for his ex would just be so embarrassing for Ali, and I think if the F2 wanted out (I at least believe CL did) then they would not mind letting her turn them down instead of the other way around given all that happened.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

  5. #915
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    375

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3948694;
    Add to that, the drama of Justin leaving and Frank leaving for his ex would just be so embarrassing for Ali, and I think if the F2 wanted out (I at least believe CL did) then they would not mind letting her turn them down instead of the other way around given all that happened.
    If she doesn't end up with Chris or somebody else on ATFR or a couple of months after that, this season was a waste! She had 25 men to choose from, and didn't end up with anyone? That's impressive, Ali... the ATFR will show us what Ali thinks of her F2.... we need to get inside her head... she is insecure, we know that! Time will tell if she ends up with someone

  6. #916
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3948098;
    Lovely. If I were younger and single, I would happily become a "Mass. Girl" by default and hang my hat with Chris L. I think Ali is too young yet to appreciate everything he has to offer. Or maybe not too young, but just too immature. Or maybe they are just too different. She was a tomboy, but now not so much. Methinks she just isn't into that life that Chris offers anymore. Fair enough. I hope he doesn't end up with her, and I hope he finds what he is looking for.
    I totally agree sweetpea. IMo she is far to immature to really know what she wants out of life. You don't really know, and sometimes it takes years, but living life experiences make you realize what you want out in life. She's 25 yrs old, she has never displayed any level of maturity, with her speech, her thoughts, her idea's, long term goals, I don't see anything about Ali that tells us she went on this show to find her true love and settle down.

  7. #917
    Forum Assistant sweetpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,893

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3948782;
    I totally agree sweetpea. IMo she is far to immature to really know what she wants out of life. You don't really know, and sometimes it takes years, but living life experiences make you realize what you want out in life. She's 25 yrs old, she has never displayed any level of maturity, with her speech, her thoughts, her idea's, long term goals, I don't see anything about Ali that tells us she went on this show to find her true love and settle down.
    Exactly. As I said, fair enough. I don't care much for Ali, just something about her personality and way of talking rubs me the wrong way. But she's 25, she may not be ready to get married right away. Then again, having said that, I met Mr. S when I was 25 BUT we didn't get married until I was 30, so we had a long time together before we made that step. I'm just astonished, frankly, that there was nothing apparently about Chris L or Roberto that Ali even felt warranted dating after the show ended? They both seem so great, a great F2 to choose from, and yet she rejects them both? Nothing says she has to accept a marriage proposal, and there are many of us who would respect her more for not accepting it, but to dump them both when she could at least see where it goes...hmmm...somehow that just strikes me as very strange. She seems attracted to both of them, Roberto more than Chris at this point. I am just floored that she suddenly decides at the end of the show that neither one is worth investing any more time. It really makes me wonder about her motivations going into this.

  8. #918
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    998

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3948470;
    Even though they will show her doing the dumping I believe they both wanted to end it, but because they were under a strict contract we will never get to see that because she was the lead. JMHO
    Bolded: Yes, we know that Chris has doubts at the end.
    I hope they show it.

    Fleiss may choose to show it on Ali's terms because she is the lead. But I'm glad that we at least know from the previews that Chris' VO about not wanting to propose was verbalized by Chris before the FRC. He 'gets it', and I'm relieved that he's no dummy. That should make his next girlfriend very proud.

  9. #919
    FORT Fogey mnmhughes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,961

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3948792;
    Exactly. As I said, fair enough. I don't care much for Ali, just something about her personality and way of talking rubs me the wrong way. But she's 25, she may not be ready to get married right away. Then again, having said that, I met Mr. S when I was 25 BUT we didn't get married until I was 30, so we had a long time together before we made that step. I'm just astonished, frankly, that there was nothing apparently about Chris L or Roberto that Ali even felt warranted dating after the show ended? They both seem so great, a great F2 to choose from, and yet she rejects them both? Nothing says she has to accept a marriage proposal, and there are many of us who would respect her more for not accepting it, but to dump them both when she could at least see where it goes...hmmm...somehow that just strikes me as very strange. She seems attracted to both of them, Roberto more than Chris at this point. I am just floored that she suddenly decides at the end of the show that neither one is worth investing any more time. It really makes me wonder about her motivations going into this.
    Is it possible that she told both guys at the FRC that she was so emotionally conflicted and confused, she had to tell them goodbye. However, upon watching this show, she decided to reunite with one of them at the ATFR? That would go along with everything RS said about her rejecting both of them and being single now.

    What evidence do we have that both guys reject her? I heard it from one anonymous source, and it seems to have spread across the board. I mean, it makes sense, but we have no evidence.

  10. #920
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    184

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    How do we know Chris is having doubts about Ali by the FRC??

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.