Page 91 of 188 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101141 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by appiah01;3948093;
    Yeah, I am sure it's been super rough for her taking multiple helicopter rides, cross-country and trans-Atlantic flights to multiple locations on the Bachelor and the Bachelorette. It's amazing how she's really overcome that whole fear of flying thing.
    Maybe she really hasn't overcome it and that is why she has been sick and exhausted and on edge.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3948113;
    I think so too, so she's looking for excuses....and hoping for an easy way out.

If Chris and Rob don't give her a reason to dump them and she does, she'll be the most hated bette.
    For me, the best scenerio would be if Chris and Rob dumped her, because of the way she's starting to treat them. That would be fair enough.
    It just isn't going to happen! When we go back with the knowledge we have gained from spoilers and listen to some of the things Chris Harrison says, we get the general idea, "Ali made some tough decisions at the end of which she is satisfied," and we have to consider that she is the one who did the dumping - not the other way around.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3948155;
    It just isn't going to happen! When we go back with the knowledge we have gained from spoilers and listen to some of the things Chris Harrison says, we get the general idea, "Ali made some tough decisions at the end of which she is satisfied," and we have to consider that she is the one who did the dumping - not the other way around.
    Plus, those two guys like Ali and they seem like classy guys. I doubt that they would humiliate her and hurt her like that on tv, especially after the whole Justin and Frank debacles. I also don't think Fleiss would let it go down that way unless he absolutely hated her and so far he's been pretty gentle in his edit of her.

FORT Fogey

Yeah, I know...but I'm hoping that Chris' doubt 'I cannot propose to Ali UNLESS she's ready to fall in love with me' is utilized by HIM.
    I hope he walks up to her and says something like: Sorry, but this isn't going to work....

I would hate for Chris and Rob to get on their knees. Oh God, no!

Agreed. She's going to go do the dumping. I also don't see her getting back with either after the show. I think it's just done and both are better off without her.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3948112;
    Maybe I'm alone, but I like that she hasn't swapped spit or touched tongue with multiple guys. The lead is pretty much required to kiss the contestants to further the story, but doing the closed-mouth kiss shows some restraint.
    I agree, and did you notice in the long preview over at abc that when they showed Frank being jealous and talking about watching Ali with other guys, they showed Ali with Ty laughing in the water, the next shot is her kissing Chris, and the third shot was of Ali and Ty again... all while Frank was discussing how hard it was to watch. It made me think that Ali probably didn't really kiss Ty but they wanted to show a good kiss so they showed Chris's instead. I think she only really kissed her F4 guys... that's not so bad.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Anyone see the new video on youtube with Chris and Ali.

The Bachelorette-Chris and Ali-Use Somebody
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3948192;
    Anyone see the new video on youtube with Chris and Ali.

The Bachelorette-Chris and Ali-Use Somebody
    Yes, I did, all the videos are nice, but I have a hard time watching them anymore..

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3948234;
    Yes, I did, all the videos are nice, but I have a hard time watching them anymore..
    Yeah, me to.

I'm also dreading how Ali will be treating Chris from now on. We know her head is into Frank.

In the Lagoon, it was like she was flirting with Chris BEFORE she spoke with Frank, but after when they were sitting on the couch she went into a friend mode.

That talk with Frank changed everything. As soon as she got a crumb from Frank... she was looking for a way out with Chris and Rob.

Since there is still decent amount of time between Frank leaving and the FRC, do you guys think they are going to try to convince us that she still likes these two guys and that she will pick one and be happy blah blah blah or do you guys think it will be obvious from that point on that she isn't going to get over frank leaving?
    Proud Member Of Team Sean Lowe and Team Chris Lambton