Page 90 of 188 FirstFirst ... 408081828384858687888990919293949596979899100140 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3948024;
    Do you really believe CL can be happy in San Francisco?
    I do, if he is happy with who he is with.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by moonchild629;3948059;
    You're right. CL is just way too selfless.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3948064;
    You're right. CL is just way too selfless.
    No, he's mature, values relationships, and after watching his father take care of his mother at the end of her life, knows what love actually looks like. He deserves a WOMAN, not a girl, who will adore him as much as he will her, let him be exactly who he is, and who will want him to be happy so she will take care of him and sacrifice for him as well.

Quote Originally Posted by appiah01;3948074;
    No, he's mature, values relationships, and after watching his father take care of his mother at the end of her life, knows what love actually looks like. He deserves a WOMAN, not a girl, who will adore him as much as he will her, let him be exactly who he is, and who will want him to be happy so she will take care of him and sacrifice for him as well.
    Beautifully put appiah. I couldn't agree more

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by moonchild629;3948059;
    Well, there is a problem because Ali hates to fly.
    It wouldn't work in the long run, unless Ali would be all set with her career and living in Ma.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3948085;
    Well, there is a problem because Ali hates to fly.
    It wouldn't work in the long run, unless Ali would be all set with her career and living in Ma.
    Yeah, I am sure it's been super rough for her taking multiple helicopter rides, cross-country and trans-Atlantic flights to multiple locations on the Bachelor and the Bachelorette. It's amazing how she's really overcome that whole fear of flying thing.

Quote Originally Posted by appiah01;3948074;
    Lovely. If I were younger and single, I would happily become a "Mass. Girl" by default and hang my hat with Chris L. I think Ali is too young yet to appreciate everything he has to offer. Or maybe not too young, but just too immature. Or maybe they are just too different. She was a tomboy, but now not so much. Methinks she just isn't into that life that Chris offers anymore. Fair enough. I hope he doesn't end up with her, and I hope he finds what he is looking for.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by appiah01;3948093;
    Yeah, I am sure it's been super rough for her taking multiple helicopter rides, cross-country and trans-Atlantic flights to multiple locations on the Bachelor and the Bachelorette. It's amazing how she's really overcome that whole fear of flying thing.
    I know...but that's different. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3947936;
    I agree. She seems to be in another world. It's like she's not even trying most of the time. Maybe she had a boyfriend coming in. I don't see why she hasn't really kissed any of the final four. She is totally different from when she was with Jake.
    Maybe I'm alone, but I like that she hasn't swapped spit or touched tongue with multiple guys. The lead is pretty much required to kiss the contestants to further the story, but doing the closed-mouth kiss shows some restraint.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3948098;
    Lovely. If I were younger and single, I would happily become a "Mass. Girl" by default and hang my hat with Chris L. I think Ali is too young yet to appreciate everything he has to offer. Or maybe not too young, but just too immature. Or maybe they are just too different. She was a tomboy, but now not so much. Methinks she just isn't into that life that Chris offers anymore. Fair enough. I hope he doesn't end up with her, and I hope he finds what he is looking for.
    I think so too, so she's looking for excuses....and hoping for an easy way out.

If Chris and Rob don't give her a reason to dump them and she does, she'll be the most hated bette.
    For me, the best scenerio would be if Chris and Rob dumped her, because of the way she's starting to treat them. That would be fair enough.