Page 9 of 188 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3920344;
    I'm not taking the not being together thing too seriously.....Jake and Vienna didn't see one another after the show until the ATFR. I think there is still hope that Chris is F1.
    I may be wrong, but Jake and Vienna have said on several occasions that they saw each other several times at the safe house in CA from the end of filming to the ATFR. They were even filmed together for the segment shown on Molly and Jason's wedding show.

I can't see the F2, watching the show, and texting looking very happy, (if that source is accurate,) if he was not the F1. Someone mentioned on his fan page it was fun watching the show together last night, good times. I don't recall any mention of Reid or Kiptyn having viewing parties?

Ed had every reason not to surface, with all the drama behind his story. It would be nice to know what Roberto is up to, someone commented on his fan page wishing him luck in his new job in Charleston. His f/b is very active, however no comments about watching the show with any of those people.

I think, as someone mentioned upthread, her slip up on Ellen might be our clue, just like Jillian's slip up "i can't wait to go to chi"....

She pointed to ChrisL's picture and said something like 'he's pretty cute too" or something to that effect. If he was F2, I don't think she would centre him out like that.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3920197;
    I will try to say what I saw. 1. Ali is nervous around Roberto but in a good way he is also nervous.
    2. She said kids in is 5 yrs Chris age is standing out Roberto is 26.
    3. Kip and Roberto interactions are miles apart where Jillian was into kissing him and being physical Roberto is right at the moment not into that yet. He does mention his feelings but he is not as giddy outwardly as Chris but you can hear some emotion in is voice when he said if he did not get a rose it would hurt.
    In the previews Roberto gets Vienna date adrenaline (high wire) boat jumping. Ali Hugs and leans into him in Portagul but distance in Tahiti with chris screencap speaks for it self on the FD or LCD.
    4. Roberto is well hidden chris is out there no comparsion to Vienna last season because RS reaveal everything so they had was to work around it, that is why I believe she was out there.
    Ali talks about Roberto and Frank no mention of chris.
    They say it is different and the first time ending it cant be Chris from hometown because Travis did that it is not ethnic because Mary did that the only conclusion is FIR to the end. Have to rewatch to see other things but not right now.
    Chris is out there in the media Roberto is a ghost family and friends are all gone protective means they know what is up.

Not a good writer like you all but just a try given.

Well, I don't think Roberto is hidden. He got the FIR and some good one-on-one last night. Plus he gets his own date next week. As for the other stuff, you might be right.

Ugh. I had really gotten my hopes up. If CL is F2, I really hope he IS the next Bach. I know everyone wants their faves to stay away from Fleiss but I happen to like this guy and would like to see him again.

Can someone please point me to the Screen Cap where there is evidence that Chris L gets a 1 on 1 date with Ali in NY ? Thanks in advance.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3920365;
    I can't see the F2, watching the show, and texting looking very happy, (if that source is accurate,) if he was not the F1. Someone mentioned on his fan page it was fun watching the show together last night, good times. I don't recall any mention of Reid or Kiptyn having viewing parties?

Ed had every reason not to surface, with all the drama behind his story. It would be nice to know what Roberto is up to, someone commented on his fan page wishing him luck in his new job in Charleston. His f/b is very active, however no comments about watching the show with any of those people.

I think, as someone mentioned upthread, her slip up on Ellen might be our clue, just like Jillian's slip up "i can't wait to go to chi"....

She pointed to ChrisL's picture and said something like 'he's pretty cute too" or something to that effect. If he was F2, I don't think she would centre him out like that.
    I hope you're right, but no one seems to have seen Roberto......Chris has been spotted. I still think they would have been together during the Memorial holiday. I could be wrong, but I just have this gut feeling.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3920365;

Both Kiptyn and Tenley had viewing parties and were reported to be happy and relaxed at them. So obviously, whatever happens on the show, the leads get over themselves and still enjoy their 15 minutes. So although it sucks I can see CL watching with his fam and friends even if Ali initially broke his heart at F2.

And as for Ellen, I think it actually doesn't point to anything. Ellen pointed to Roberto and since TPTB and Ali know that the F2 are more or less out, she needed to balance the scales a bit nand point out that CL is cute too. Actually if I was in Ali's position, I would try not to draw any attention to my F1 at all just in case something slipped out.

Anyway, it seems that the parties are all over it so although I'm rooting for CL and probably will until the bitter end, it's nice to know that both he and Ali seem happy and fine with whatever outcome came about.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I certainly don't see Roberto as hidden at this point - he has done quite a few PI's and been seen quite a bit - his 1n1 time with Ali so far hasn't been all chopped up - like Chris L's has been

And the age difference between Chris and Ali is no problem - just take a look at Molly and Jason - so no biggie there either.

I think CL is on the radar - but we are seeing the radar pointed in a different direction for now - Frank's story line is off and running (and will crash and burn just as fast I think) - a bit too fast if you ask me - but hey - nobody did LOL - Roberto's story line is somewhat just beginning and Chris L's will begin next/very soon as well.

The 1n1 dates will be interesting over the next 2 weeks
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3920383;
    I certainly don't see Roberto as hidden at this point - he has done quite a few PI's and been seen quite a bit - his 1n1 time with Ali so far hasn't been all chopped up - like Chris L's has been

And the age difference between Chris and Ali is no problem - just take a look at Molly and Jason - so no biggie there either.

I think CL is on the radar - but we are seeing the radar pointed in a different direction for now - Frank's story line is off and running (and will crash and burn just as fast I think) - a bit too fast if you ask me - but hey - nobody did LOL - Roberto's story line is somewhat just beginning and Chris L's will begin next/very soon as well.

If you go the Mother Board, Roberto is one of the three guys pictured on the main page for the show. Justin and another guy whose name I don't recall are the other two. right now, Roberto looks like more of a frontrunner. She honestly seems more into him.

Actually alot depends on when the FRC was, Remember was it Jillians season the F1 was not even chosen yet when the season started. And Jake and Vienna season i think was over for awhile. As far as Chris from what we have been shown he was a man smitten with Ali on the 2nd epsiode. The FRC was 5/6 maybe 3 weeks before the premiere. I cant see him happy and glowing and smiling at a viewing party, just dont see it. It would have been too hard for him to watch. Only three weeks from a broken heart with someone as sensitive as he seems. Im not buying it. He is F1.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3920383;

Rationally speaking - wouldn't you think she would want to have some special time with Chris L before the 4th week? On the other hand - is it not too predictable for the producers to always have the F1 have the bungee jump/tightrope type date - have we ever had an F2 have that type of date ? I remember Bevin leaping into the waterfall but that was on her fantasy date. And Molly did not jump to the forefront until her tent date. Could it really be that she falls for some guys and then changes her mind ? Whatever the ending is - and whatever the past predicting events were - i don't see that she has fallen for Chris L yet.