Page 89 of 188 FirstFirst ... 39798081828384858687888990919293949596979899139 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 890 of 1878

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

  1. #881
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    You think they changed Chris' edit tonight after the spoilers got out?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

  2. #882
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3945292;
    You think they changed Chris' edit tonight after the spoilers got out?
    No - they would not have had time - with approvals needed and all.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  3. #883
    FORT Fan laurabadora14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    334

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Something I noticed during CL and Ali's convo before the rose ceremony. She was asking him about whether or not he would move. The way she was asking questions, she was definitely leading him toward a certain answer. I know everything is edited and what not, but based on what they showed she was almost telling him that he wanted to go back to the cape all the time rather than letting him say. Of course he is gonna want to go back and visit his family but it isn't like he is not going to be able with out seeing them for like a week or something. Did anyone get a similar vibe from that conversation???

    ETA: Well he agreed with her, but at the same time I think that isn't as big of a deal for him as they are editing it to be.
    Proud Member Of Team Sean Lowe and Team Chris Lambton

  4. #884
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by laurabadora14;3947912;
    Something I noticed during CL and Ali's convo before the rose ceremony. She was asking him about whether or not he would move. The way she was asking questions, she was definitely leading him toward a certain answer. I know everything is edited and what not, but based on what they showed she was almost telling him that he wanted to go back to the cape all the time rather than letting him say. Of course he is gonna want to go back and visit his family but it isn't like he is not going to be able with out seeing them for like a week or something. Did anyone get a similar vibe from that conversation???

    ETA: Well he agreed with her, but at the same time I think that isn't as big of a deal for him as they are editing it to be.

    Is this the same convo were Chris said he would pick up trash in San Fran if it meant being near her.

    I also noticed she says things like "you must miss your family" and " I bet you want to go back to the Cape now" and he just said he would move away for her.

    She does not listen when these guys are talking to her I have noticed.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

  5. #885
    FORT Fogey pattycake92's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,427

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3947926;
    Is this the same convo were Chris said he would pick up trash in San Fran if it meant being near her.

    I also noticed she says things like "you must miss your family" and " I bet you want to go back to the Cape now" and he just said he would move away for her.

    She does not listen when these guys are talking to her I have noticed.
    I agree. She seems to be in another world. It's like she's not even trying most of the time. Maybe she had a boyfriend coming in. I don't see why she hasn't really kissed any of the final four. She is totally different from when she was with Jake.

  6. #886
    FORT Fan moonchild629's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    180

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3947936;
    I agree. She seems to be in another world. It's like she's not even trying most of the time. Maybe she had a boyfriend coming in. I don't see why she hasn't really kissed any of the final four. She is totally different from when she was with Jake.
    Ah, but with Jake, she was the pursuer. Now, she wants to be pursued.

  7. #887
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    521

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3947926;
    Is this the same convo were Chris said he would pick up trash in San Fran if it meant being near her.

    I also noticed she says things like "you must miss your family" and " I bet you want to go back to the Cape now" and he just said he would move away for her.

    She does not listen when these guys are talking to her I have noticed.
    It's because Ali has an idea of who each of the guys is and she doesn't leave much room for them to be more, or less, than what she has pegged them as.

    Before her date with Roberto, she said she had an idea of who he was and what they could have and she'd be disappointed if he didn't live up to what she had built him up to be. Ummm, you just met him. How about getting to know him before you've boxed him in to who you think he is.

    Frank is her ideal guy...in her mind and according to her list of things she wants to match who she wants to be. Quirky, different, everything she thinks she wants and gosh darn it, she is going to make him be that guy for her and ignore the huge red flags he is waving about his feelings for her and anything that doesn't match up with her picture of him.

    She has decided Chris is a "Mass. guy." He is just like all of the good, old, Mass. townie guys she grew up with, who love their family, the Red Sox, and New England through and through. I know that guy because it is literally every guy I grew up with in Mass. They don't leave Mass. generally. He proved that he is who she thinks he is by leaving New York City to go back and live on the Cape (even though he left to take care of his mom). She really is not giving him a chance to climb out of the stereotype she has of him, whether it is a fully accurate description or not. Incidentally, she has lived in CA for 3 years and already claims to be a Cali girl. I have no doubt that she feels that she is now better than the small town, somewhat simple, never leave Mass. people she left behind.

    Ali is likely pretty close minded, opinionated, and probably very stubborn.

  8. #888
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,117

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by appiah01;3947996;
    It's because Ali has an idea of who each of the guys is and she doesn't leave much room for them to be more, or less, than what she has pegged them as.

    Before her date with Roberto, she said she had an idea of who he was and what they could have and she'd be disappointed if he didn't live up to what she had built him up to be. Ummm, you just met him. How about getting to know him before you've boxed him in to who you think he is.

    Frank is her ideal guy...in her mind and according to her list of things she wants to match who she wants to be. Quirky, different, everything she thinks she wants and gosh darn it, she is going to make him be that guy for her and ignore the huge red flags he is waving about his feelings for her and anything that doesn't match up with her picture of him.

    She has decided Chris is a "Mass. guy." He is just like all of the good, old, Mass. townie guys she grew up with, who love their family, the Red Sox, and New England through and through. I know that guy because it is literally every guy I grew up with in Mass. They don't leave Mass. generally. He proved that he is who she thinks he is by leaving New York City to go back and live on the Cape (even though he left to take care of his mom). She really is not giving him a chance to climb out of the stereotype she has of him, whether it is a fully accurate description or not. Incidentally, she has lived in CA for 3 years and already claims to be a Cali girl. I have no doubt that she feels that she is now better than the small town, somewhat simple, never leave Mass. people she left behind.

    Ali is likely pretty close minded, opinionated, and probably very stubborn.
    Yes indeedy -- this post -- on the nose. Every word. Thanks for saving my little fingers all the keystrokes!
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

  9. #889
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    847

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by appiah01;3947996;
    She has decided Chris is a "Mass. guy." He is just like all of the good, old, Mass. townie guys she grew up with, who love their family, the Red Sox, and New England through and through. I know that guy because it is literally every guy I grew up with in Mass. They don't leave Mass. generally. He proved that he is who she thinks he is by leaving New York City to go back and live on the Cape (even though he left to take care of his mom). She really is not giving him a chance to climb out of the stereotype she has of him, whether it is a fully accurate description or not. Incidentally, she has lived in CA for 3 years and already claims to be a Cali girl. I have no doubt that she feels that she is now better than the small town, somewhat simple, never leave Mass. people she left behind.

    Ali is likely pretty close minded, opinionated, and probably very stubborn.
    Do you really believe CL can be happy in San Francisco?

  10. #890
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    521

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3948024;
    Do you really believe CL can be happy in San Francisco?
    I am a Mass. girl through and through- I pretty much bleed the Bay State. I adore my family. Anyone who knows me knows that. I grew up in Mass., went to college in Rhode Island. Since then I've lived in Washington, D.C. and Nashville, TN. It is not easy to be away from Mass. and my family, but with a good crew of people, you can be happy anywhere. It's amazing what having airlines like JetBlue and Southwest can do to bridge the distance.

    That being said, I do think he could be happy in San Fran. if he was with a girl he adored who loved him and supported him- LA, no absolutely not, San Fran. yes. Ali is not settled down. She moved to No. Cal for an ex. She has no job, no apt. and no real reason to be in San Fran. She could be in NY or Boston or anywhere. I don't think she's the right girl for Chris, but I believe him when he says if he has love and family, he'll be fine.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.