Page 87 of 188 FirstFirst ... 37777879808182838485868788899091929394959697137187 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

FORT Fanatic

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by moflan;3943563;
    While I'm not saying that a person (Chris L) is analogous to a house, keeping the BNL video and shirtless scene with Ali out of the public domain could be akin to removing family pictures before you show your house. You don't want potential contestants to have the image of their Bachelor (ChrisL) with Ali, you want to picture him with you. When selling your house, you want potential buyers to picture it as their house where they will build happy memories, not think they are taking over your house. Just a thought /theory.
    good theory, it definitely holds true when it comes to selling houses. But as buyers, wouldn't we want to see our Bachelor shirtless? Which we will see in Tahiti I guess.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sungelly87;3943575;
    good theory, it definitely holds true when it comes to selling houses. But as buyers, wouldn't we want to see our Bachelor shirtless? Which we will see in Tahiti I guess.
    They probably won't show much there, either.

A poster who has 'sources' said that A LOT has already been edited out about Chris with Ali. That's why many think their connection is just 'friends'.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3943578;

A poster who has 'sources' said that A LOT has already been edited out about Chris with Ali. That's why many think their connection is just 'friends'.
    Makes you wonder what will happen at the FRC ... if they want us to be shocked and/or heartbroken when Ali makes him F2 and then dumps him, why wouldn't they show us a close romantic connection?

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3943321;
    I am selfish, I guess. I want him to do it, but I want him to go in with his eyes open.
    He can handle it. He's seen the edits and the behind and in front of the camera edits/scripting. He's a smart guy, and if Ali didn't fool him with the phoney, "Im the girl nextdoor", the hootchie mama's wont either.

We have alot more episodes to show the connection, the HTD and the FD are the biggest ones. They can change everything.

FORT Fan

That's too bad. I bet alot of viewers would have enjoyed seeing all those scenes. It would explain why she takes him to F2.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Samantharose;3943584;
    That's too bad. I bet alot of viewers would have enjoyed seeing all those scenes. It would explain why she takes him to F2.
    yeah, right now, as much as I love CL and know that he is in the F2, I can't really tell just from the first date. I'm curious as to see why Ali took CL, Roberto, and Frank to F3 and left Kirk in the dark...I am seeing much more shots of Kirk and Ali than CL and Ali.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Samantharose;3943584;
    Gawd, it looks like he may be TB...and I hope he's not.
    I think it's probably tempting, but your reputation takes beating.

I think the sickos at ABC are using a meter to see who gets more votes- Chris or Rob.

Is that the same source who said they were engaged?
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3943606;
    Is that the same source who said they were engaged?
    Let's not forget happy, too
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by sungelly87;3943575;
    I'm wondering if we're not getting many shirtless shots of him because of his tattoo with his mothers signature on it?
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club