Page 86 of 188 FirstFirst ... 36767778798081828384858687888990919293949596136186 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by black_tears;3943133;
    As much as I want to see those piercing eyes and hear that bedroom voice on my TV each week, I hope he pulls a Reid/Kiptyn and says no.
    I am selfish, I guess. I want him to do it, but I want him to go in with his eyes open.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3943321;
    I am selfish, I guess. I want him to do it, but I want him to go in with his eyes open.
    Oh please no. I really want to lay this show to rest with all these principles. I hope no one wants to do the show- Kirk, Rob or Chris. I don't want to be lured in again. This has been a huge disappointment.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3943327;
    Oh please no. I really want to lay this show to rest with all these principles. I hope no one wants to do the show- Kirk, Rob or Chris. I don't want to be lured in again. This has been a huge disappointment.
    I would not expect Chris to find love. I would just love watching him and his funny, adorkable self every week. To me it would be the Chris Show, not a love story.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3943338;
    I would not expect Chris to find love. I would just love watching him and his funny, adorkable self every week. To me it would be the Chris Show, not a love story.
    He just needs his own reality show. The adventures of Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3943338;
    Honestly, I think Chris will come out looking a lot better than Ali in all of this. I don't know what his career plans are now, if he wants to go back to teaching which he seemed to really enjoy but I think he can hold his head up pretty high. He has done an admirable job so far.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3943350;
    Honestly, I think Chris will come out looking a lot better than Ali in all of this. I don't know what his career plans are now, if he wants to go back to teaching which he seemed to really enjoy but I think he can hold his head up pretty high. He has done an admirable job so far.
    This is really sweet but so naive, I'm sorry. They're going to fill the house with silicon-ed bimbos who are all going to be aggressive and out of control. There's going to be one nice, sweet girl (spoiler: she's Bette Summer 2011) who we're all going to root for but he's going to choose Vienna Part Deux.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3943360;
    This is really sweet but so naive, I'm sorry. They're going to fill the house with silicon-ed bimbos who are all going to be aggressive and out of control. There's going to be one nice, sweet girl (spoiler: she's Bette Summer 2011) who we're all going to root for but he's going to choose Vienna Part Deux.
    I'm sorry. But, I'm not sure you understand, I don't want Chris L to be the next bach. I'd rather him walk away with his head held high and be done with this show. His students seem to admire him, I think he should go back to teaching. Will I watch if he is the next bach, sorry but no. I have no more interest in this. Once this season is over, I'm done.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3943377;
    I'm sorry. But, I'm not sure you understand, I don't want Chris L to be the next bach. I'd rather him walk away with his head held high and be done with this show. His students seem to admire him, I think he should go back to teaching. Will I watch if he is the next bach, sorry but no. I have no more interest in this. Once this season is over, I'm done.
    Ahh I did misunderstand. I thought you meant he'd make a great Bach and would handle it better than Ali, which, no. But I agree with your actual thought, he should just walk away. But if he was TB, you know they're going to bring Ali back mid-season just to see what happens. Of course, she'd probably agree
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Charlie found B and Jason found Molly. I think he should give it a shot. But I'm selfish that way

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3941001;
    If Chris is being considered as the next bachelor, why didn't they show his scenes in the BNL video? Or show him in that shirtless scene? lol! I will say though that he hasn't been hidden throughout the episodes. He's been hidden with Ali, but not in PI's, narrating the show, and with the other guys. (The mouse thing at the end.)
    While I'm not saying that a person (Chris L) is analogous to a house, keeping the BNL video and shirtless scene with Ali out of the public domain could be akin to removing family pictures before you show your house. You don't want potential contestants to have the image of their Bachelor (ChrisL) with Ali, you want to picture him with you. When selling your house, you want potential buyers to picture it as their house where they will build happy memories, not think they are taking over your house. Just a thought /theory.