Page 85 of 188 FirstFirst ... 35757677787980818283848586878889909192939495135185 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Please bring the Chris Spoiler thread back to spoilers about Chris L. in future shows and post-filming.

This is not the thread to discuss other contestants past and present.

Thank you.

Also - please take care when quoting as quotes for most of this page have been broken.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-20-2010 at 01:21 AM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3942286;
    Do you all think CL tells every girl he dates about his mom-and-rainbow story?
    Definitely not. I got the impression that he hadn't really talked to anyone about it much. jmo

Also, can someone tell me the significance of the deleted posts o his fb page?

Also I'm choosing to believe the post that says CL was not rejected on the show, but it may appear as if he was let go F2 or something to save face for Ali. They did the same thing with De and Graham.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart;3942464;
    That's what makes it so sad for me too, chrisg.
    Chris L. is a caring, real person, and he had fallen hard for Ali.
    I have wanted for Chris L.'s dreams with Ali as his lifetime companion to be realized. I especially wanted Chris L. to be happy in the end.
    I could see both Chris L. and Ali strolling happily on the beach at Cape Cod - with their two dogs - at sunset, and sharing their life, and having children, together.

Upon reading RS's spoilers, I was shocked and thought - My goodness! How on earth can Ali let a gem like Chris L. get away!

I hope now that Chris L. will be the next Bachelor - and I certainly hope that TPTB will include in the cast of 25 or so hopeful women - a lot of real women who are in it for the right reasons.

ITA !! Somewhere here a couple of days ago (can't find it right now) , a poster mentioned that some friends were at/going to CASTING CALL for next TB

Could that poster elaborate if there's any feedback from them?? Question I have is whether clues about the type or age of contestants tptb are screening for.... might indicate whether ChrisL is a possible next TB??
    The earlybird gets the worm, but the late mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3942346;
    I hate to get my hopes up too - but it would certainly explain a few things - Ali being so happy, Chris H saying that in the end we will be happy with the ending etc. I have always wondered why with 20 shows' experience, that the producers have not been able to keep a lid on the ending. They know at this point that the ending at teh FRC is going to be leaked - so I can see Chris L not taking no for an answer in his limo ride from the FRC - and then leaving everyone wondering if something happens at the ATFR show. We shall see - but certainly we need to see more chemistry than we have had ....
    When did CH say we would be happy with the ending? I'm not doubting it, but do you have a link to that interview? I haven't read much in the past few days.

What I'm holding on to is the fact that Ali has said the ending has never happened before in Bachelor/ette history and the dumping of the F2 has happened before, so it can't be that unless she is not up on her Bachelor History. Also, a couple of unexplainable sc and a couple of vo's gives me a tad of hope. At the moment, that is the only thing that will get me through the rest of the season.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3942764;
    [/B]

ITA !! Somewhere here a couple of days ago (can't find it right now) , a poster mentioned that some friends were at/going to CASTING CALL for next TB

Could that poster elaborate if there's any feedback from them?? Question I have is whether clues about the type or age of contestants tptb are screening for.... might indicate whether ChrisL is a possible next TB??
    There was a casting call in Boston and supposedly a bunch of the girls looked like Ali. Of course, there were also casting calls in other cities and in FLA.

Chris' edit is classic TB, if that helps at all.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3943096;
    When did CH say we would be happy with the ending? I'm not doubting it, but do you have a link to that interview? I haven't read much in the past few days.

What I'm holding on to is the fact that Ali has said the ending has never happened before in Bachelor/ette history and the dumping of the F2 has happened before, so it can't be that unless she is not up on her Bachelor History. Also, a couple of unexplainable sc and a couple of vo's gives me a tad of hope. At the moment, that is the only thing that will get me through the rest of the season.
    They are referring to the Frank thing. Nothing else.
    That's why they saved it for Tahiti to make it part of the ending.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3943100;
    There was a casting call in Boston and supposedly a bunch of the girls looked like Ali. Of course, there were also casting calls in other cities and in FLA.

Chris' edit is classic TB, if that helps at all.
    Honestly, as much as I would love to watch them, I hope Rob and Chris say no.
    I can envision a bunch of hoochie girls with fake body parts, who want to be on TV, lining up...

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3943096;

DO tell??
    The earlybird gets the worm, but the late mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3943118;
    Honestly, as much as I would love to watch them, I hope Rob and Chris say no.
    I can envision a bunch of hoochie girls with fake body parts, who want to be on TV, lining up...
    I think it's Chris' if he wants it. Whether or not he does, I don't know but like ZulaMay said, his edit is classic TB. Down to the heart-wrenching backstory and the fact that for the first time in years he fell in love and got his heart broken by the Bette.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3943128;
    I think it's Chris' if he wants it. Whether or not he does, I don't know but like ZulaMay said, his edit is classic TB. Down to the heart-wrenching backstory and the fact that for the first time in years he fell in love and got his heart broken by the Bette.
    As much as I want to see those piercing eyes and hear that bedroom voice on my TV each week, I hope he pulls a Reid/Kiptyn and says no.

"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office