Page 84 of 188 FirstFirst ... 34747576777879808182838485868788899091929394134184 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3942392;
    I was very happy for Jill and Ed as were many others. I def saw their love story. I saw one with Molly and Jason too.
    Okay but the majority of people were outraged by both Jillian and Jason. Neither Ed or Molly were edited as well as Reid/Kiptyn and Melissa. MF just likes to mess around with our heads and the worse and more dramatic the ending, the better. That's why CL, who is being portrayed as the nicest man in the world right now, is going to get his heart shattered at the FRC and we're all going to watch and cry for him. It's audience manipulation at its finest. Happy endings don't pay for this franchise but public outrage does.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan

For a refresher of what was said about Chris L in a hometown article go to post # 146 in Ali media. It just reminds us that he is to be admired for what he has accomplished and he seems so genuinely grounded - not a pun on his field of work now

FORT Fan

Originally Posted by UnRealLife
    I was reading Chris L's FB post and several got deleted while I was reading it. One of the posters ask for if one of Chris' friends would come over to FORT and let everyone know how he was..lol...gave the web address and all. It got deleted pronto. Some of the spoiler comments are being deleted, but they have left some of them.

We must have been reading it at the same time. There were several posts earlier on the spoilers. They have deleted all but 2 of them now.

While you were looking at Chris L's FB did you look at his 10 pictures? Did you see him standing in front of the Golden Gate Bridge? If I didn't know the FRC spoiler of him as F2 I would think that it was a clue that he had been visiting Ali in SF. UGH!

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;3942441;
    I was reading Chris L's FB post and several got deleted while I was reading it. One of the posters ask for if one of Chris' friends would come over to FORT and let everyone know how he was..lol...gave the web address and all. It got deleted pronto. Some of the spoiler comments are being deleted, but they have left some of them.

We must have been reading it at the same time. There were several posts earlier on the spoilers. They have deleted all but 2 of them now.

While you were looking at Chris L's FB did you look at his 10 pictures? Did you see him standing in front of the Golden Gate Bridge? If I didn't know the FRC spoiler of him as F2 I would think that it was a clue that he had been visiting Ali in SF. UGH!
    That picture has been there since almost day 1 of his fan page. No worries there.

Quote Originally Posted by UnRealLife;3942445;
    That picture has been there since almost day 1 of his fan page. No worries there.
    Actually - I believe that several of those pics disappeared for quite a while - and have recently been put back up - there are others that are not back there as well - they were pretty personal ones of him and family and friends
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3942451;
    Actually - I believe that several of those pics disappeared for quite a while - and have recently been put back up - there are others that are not back there as well - they were pretty personal ones of him and family and friends
    I never saw anything really personal on there. Must have missed that, but agree they shouldn't be there.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;3942441;

Hi, I thought I should step out of lurkdom to let you know I was the Facebook poster who asked Chris's family/friends to come over here to FORT and give us an update. And then 10 minutes later I got cold feet and deleted my post myself. You'll see similarities in my names (not very creative about how I sign in, I guess!)

The thing is I read enough posts here to know FORTers really consider MF evil, and since it's easy to track down a Facebook poster since we use our real names, I had a horrible vision of MF harassing me and accusing me of trying to get Chris's people to violate their contract and talk. Also, I didn't want to put FORT in a bad position either.

But if I've overreacted (and I'm a little bit embarassed I deleted my own post) then I"ll rewrite my plea on CL's Facebook page for someone to please let us know how he is! I have been heartsick for the past 24 hours over the spoilers.

Don't mean to make such a big deal out of my wimpiness, but I didn't want anyone to think anything nefarious was going on.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-20-2010 at 01:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3942458;
    And Chris L. seems like one of the few really genuine guys that this show has been able to attract recently which makes it even more sad that he's caught up in this trainwreck. (Roberto, too)
    That's what makes it so sad for me too, chrisg.
    Chris L. is a caring, real person, and he had fallen hard for Ali.
    I have wanted for Chris L.'s dreams with Ali as his lifetime companion to be realized. I especially wanted Chris L. to be happy in the end.
    I could see both Chris L. and Ali strolling happily on the beach at Cape Cod - with their two dogs - at sunset, and sharing their life, and having children, together.

Upon reading RS's spoilers, I was shocked and thought - My goodness! How on earth can Ali let a gem like Chris L. get away!

I hope now that Chris L. will be the next Bachelor - and I certainly hope that TPTB will include in the cast of 25 or so hopeful women - a lot of real women who are in it for the right reasons.
    Marti

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by UnRealLife;3942390;
    I'm glad you saw it too! I was beginning to doubt my sanity, not that I shouldn't do that anyway!
    What did the posts say? (please!)

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3942469;
    What did the posts say? (please!)
    Go back and read post #859. That will explain it all.
    Plug the hole! :nono