Page 83 of 188 FirstFirst ... 33737475767778798081828384858687888990919293133183 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3942292;
    Since he hasn't dated for 3yrs. I doubt it. Ali asked him to tell her about his mom. I highly doubt he just brings that story up out of the blue to just anyone.
    How do you know he hasn't dated for years? Do you know him?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;3941062;
    Well, my daughter and 7 of her friends are going to go to the auditions in SF and all of them are very normal, marvelous girls with no desire to be an actress/tv star or whatever. They think Chris is a good guy, and are willing to at least give it a shot. There's hope fans!

Barbell, are your girls auditioning with Chris in mind as TB? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3942296;
    How do you know he hasn't dated for years? Do you know him?
    I don't know him anymore that anyone else on here does. Never claimed I did. I believe both CH and CL himself said this was the first time he has gotten back out into the dating world since he moved back home to be with his mom. Not to mention it has been discussed on several occasions here. Someone can correct me if I am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3942076;

Does any one but me believe that there is a possibility, and I said possibility, that Chris was let go at F2, then Roberto for whatever reason did not accept F1, and when the production team told Chris that, he then went after Ali on his own, after the show and before they left Tahati? That could explain why TeamKip said that they were not together at the end of the show (FRC) but that Chris was engaged now. Teamkip, as I remember, said that a couple of episodes ago. If I'm wrong in my memory without going back and reading this entire spoiler section, say so, please. I have this nagging feeling about Ali saying that if Jake had really wanted her, he would have come after her - but of course we know Jake did not, and is with Vienna. Just a thought to put out there to see where it goes.
    I hate to get my hopes up too - but it would certainly explain a few things - Ali being so happy, Chris H saying that in the end we will be happy with the ending etc. I have always wondered why with 20 shows' experience, that the producers have not been able to keep a lid on the ending. They know at this point that the ending at teh FRC is going to be leaked - so I can see Chris L not taking no for an answer in his limo ride from the FRC - and then leaving everyone wondering if something happens at the ATFR show. We shall see - but certainly we need to see more chemistry than we have had ....
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-20-2010 at 12:52 AM.

FORT Fogey

This idea that there will be a happy ATFR seems like a total fantasy to me. From my perspective, there hasn't been a happy ending in many seasons. They ALWAYS lead the audience on. Why should now be any different?

Quote Originally Posted by gemsag;3942306;
    Barbell, are your girls auditioning with Chris in mind as TB? Just curious.
    Yep! Although they think Roberto or Kirk would be just fine too. Casey - not so much....

I was reading Chris L's FB post and several got deleted while I was reading it. One of the posters ask for if one of Chris' friends would come over to FORT and let everyone know how he was..lol...gave the web address and all. It got deleted pronto. Some of the spoiler comments are being deleted, but they have left some of them.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3941702;
    I could not shake the "friend" vibe and then I kept tellling myself when they kiss on thier 1-1 date that feeling will go away and it did. Now I will be watching thier interactions different then when the season first started.
    Besides "fun", and "friend", another killer word is "perfect"as in "He is just perfect for me." That usually has F2 written on it.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by UnRealLife;3942376;
    I was reading Chris L's FB post and several got deleted while I was reading it. One of the posters ask for if one of Chris' friends would come over to FORT and let everyone know how he was..lol...gave the web address and all. It got deleted pronto. Some of the spoiler comments are being deleted, but they have left some of them.
    We must have been reading it at the same time. There were several posts earlier on the spoilers. They have deleted all but 2 of them now.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3942386;
    We must have been reading it at the same time. There were several posts earlier on the spoilers. They have deleted all but 2 of them now.
    I'm glad you saw it too! I was beginning to doubt my sanity, not that I shouldn't do that anyway!