Page 82 of 188 FirstFirst ... 32727374757677787980818283848586878889909192132182 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 820 of 1878

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

  1. #811
    FORT Fogey n4692u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,725

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3939976;
    Maybe CL sensed that Ali was not in love with him nor did she want to try to be and he didn't propose at the FRC. Maybe he had the good sense to just walk away and Ali was of course fine with that as well. There is still alot of missing info out there so I am excited to see how the FRC plays out!!
    Today, I went back and watched the highlights at the end of the premiere. At the end, where they show the Tahiti highlights and vo's, does anyone see any sc of anyone but CL and Ali. I see none of Roberto and of course we know why there is none of Frank. However, there are no vo's of anyone but CL, Ali and Kirk who left at F4. I recognized none for Roberto. Heck, maybe Roberto left with Frank.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-20-2010 at 12:47 AM.

  2. #812
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    622

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3939976;
    Maybe CL sensed that Ali was not in love with him nor did she want to try to be and he didn't propose at the FRC. Maybe he had the good sense to just walk away and Ali was of course fine with that as well. There is still alot of missing info out there so I am excited to see how the FRC plays out!!
    n4692u:
    Today, I went back and watched the highlights at the end of the premiere. At the end, where they show the Tahiti highlights and vo's, does anyone see any sc of anyone but CL and Ali. I see none of Roberto and of course we know why there is none of Frank. However, there are no vo's of anyone but CL, Ali and Kirk who left at F4. I recognized none for Roberto. [B]Heck, maybe [/B]Roberto left with Frank.


    I would love that at this moment in time. She use all of these people families for a chance at fame. God this is awful
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-20-2010 at 12:49 AM.

  3. #813
    FORT Fogey pattycake92's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,427

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Today, I went back and watched the highlights at the end of the premiere. At the end, where they show the Tahiti highlights and vo's, does anyone see any sc of anyone but CL and Ali. I see none of Roberto and of course we know why there is none of Frank. However, there are no vo's of anyone but CL, Ali and Kirk who left at F4. I recognized none for Roberto. Heck, maybe Roberto left with Frank.

    The VO's are driving me crazy. I can usually tell when they splice and dice them but CL's don't and the the stuff he says just really confuses me.

  4. #814
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    339

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3939976;
    Maybe CL sensed that Ali was not in love with him nor did she want to try to be and he didn't propose at the FRC. Maybe he had the good sense to just walk away and Ali was of course fine with that as well. There is still alot of missing info out there so I am excited to see how the FRC plays out!!
    Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3942076;
    Today, I went back and watched the highlights at the end of the premiere. At the end, where they show the Tahiti highlights and vo's, does anyone see any sc of anyone but CL and Ali. I see none of Roberto and of course we know why there is none of Frank. However, there are no vo's of anyone but CL, Ali and Kirk who left at F4. I recognized none for Roberto. Heck, maybe Roberto left with Frank.
    Does any one but me believe that there is a possibility, and I said possibility, that Chris was let go at F2, then Roberto for whatever reason did not accept F1, and when the production team told Chris that, he then went after Ali on his own, after the show and before they left Tahati? That could explain why TeamKip said that they were not together at the end of the show (FRC) but that Chris was engaged now. Teamkip, as I remember, said that a couple of episodes ago. If I'm wrong in my memory without going back and reading this entire spoiler section, say so, please. I have this nagging feeling about Ali saying that if Jake had really wanted her, he would have come after her - but of course we know Jake did not, and is with Vienna. Just a thought to put out there to see where it goes.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-20-2010 at 12:49 AM.

  5. #815
    FORT Fogey pattycake92's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,427

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3942076;

    Does any one but me believe that there is a possibility, and I said possibility, that Chris was let go at F2, then Roberto for whatever reason did not accept F1, and when the production team told Chris that, he then went after Ali on his own, after the show and before they left Tahati? That could explain why TeamKip said that they were not together at the end of the show (FRC) but that Chris was engaged now. Teamkip, as I remember, said that a couple of episodes ago. If I'm wrong in my memory without going back and reading this entire spoiler section, say so, please. I have this nagging feeling about Ali saying that if Jake had really wanted her, he would have come after her - but of course we know Jake did not, and is with Vienna. Just a thought to put out there to see where it goes.
    I am not getting my hopes up but I don't think that this is out of the realm of possibility. Chris was MIA for at least a week after filming wrapped, but I don't know about Roberto. The sources may know what happened ON CAMERA at the FRC but they could still be in the dark about what happened later. Jason was seeing Molly and nobody knew at the time. IMO the VO where Chris says I can't propose to Ali unless she's ready to fall in love with me fits this scenario. Not probable, but it is possible. And we know the sources are saying that Ali is single, but they may only think that because they know that she did not pick either one at the frc. We know that Chris has been out of town as well as spotted on a plane to LA. He's either seeing Ali, or he is going to be the bachelor. I'm good with either one of those!
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-20-2010 at 12:50 AM.

  6. #816
    FORT Fogey n4692u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,725

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3940072;
    Oh, I so want him to do it. Even more than I wanted Reid to do it. And I hope this time that cheapo Fleiss shells out the bucks to get him. IF he was on that plane to LA to talk about the show, that would be a good sign that they want him bad. It's really early to be lining up the next Bach.

    I should have known this would happen when CH said America would fall in love with him!

    I agree, Bloomers, that Roberto probably has too much on his plate to do the show. And he won't have the F2 sympathy factor.
    ETA: Quote: Pattycake 92 I am not getting my hopes up but I don't think that this is out of the realm of possibility. Chris was MIA for at least a week after filming wrapped, but I don't know about Roberto. The sources may know what happened ON CAMERA at the FRC but they could still be in the dark about what happened later. Jason was seeing Molly and nobody knew at the time. IMO the VO where Chris says I can't propose to Ali unless she's ready to fall in love with me fits this scenario. Not probable, but it is possible. And we know the sources are saying that Ali is single, but they may only think that because they know that she did not pick either one at the frc. We know that Chris has been out of town as well as spotted on a plane to LA. He's either seeing Ali, or he is going to be the bachelor. I'm good with either one of those!



    What also has remained a mystery, as far as I know, is that sc of Ali crying on a guys shoulder and most of us think it is CL. We don't know the when/where that sc comes from. I have posted before that maybe her head was messed up after Frank left and she was so unsure of herself and fearing rejection again that she chose noone and then changed her mind, like with Jake, and went after Chris after the FRC. That could account for that random sc, which is stuck in the middle of the ones of when Frank left, but it's not Frank in that sc.

    I did post what Pattycake92 posted about thinking maybe CL decided to go after her, like she thought Jake would have if he really loved her.
    There is that vo in the highlights of Craig R saying firmly "I have never been more ready to fight for her!" I thought it was CL's voice, but someone said it was Craig R. But it really doesn't matter who said it, TP are telling a story in the highlights, like Ty's saying "Karma(sp) is a b**ch". Ty was talking about Justin, but TP used it to describe Frank leaving in comparison to Ali leaving Jake.

    I just can't see Ali being bubbly happy and saying she's "really, really happy" after dumping 24 guys and being dumped by 1. She did look like h*ll when she did the first interviews though.



    On Roberto's FB the other day, it sounded like some friends were in the "know" and were campaigning for him to be the Bachelor. They were saying how he definitely went on the show to find love and he was really ready to settle down, get married and have a family. Sound familiar?
    Last edited by n4692u; 06-19-2010 at 09:28 PM.

  7. #817
    FORT Fogey n4692u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,725

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3942198;
    ETA: Quote: Pattycake 92 I am not getting my hopes up but I don't think that this is out of the realm of possibility. Chris was MIA for at least a week after filming wrapped, but I don't know about Roberto. The sources may know what happened ON CAMERA at the FRC but they could still be in the dark about what happened later. Jason was seeing Molly and nobody knew at the time. IMO the VO where Chris says I can't propose to Ali unless she's ready to fall in love with me fits this scenario. Not probable, but it is possible. And we know the sources are saying that Ali is single, but they may only think that because they know that she did not pick either one at the frc. We know that Chris has been out of town as well as spotted on a plane to LA. He's either seeing Ali, or he is going to be the bachelor. I'm good with either one of those!


    Quote: n4692u (in response to Pattycake92 post)
    What also has remained a mystery, as far as I know, is that sc of Ali crying on a guys shoulder and most of us think it is CL. We don't know the when/where that sc comes from. I have posted before that maybe her head was messed up after Frank left and she was so unsure of herself and fearing rejection again that she chose noone and then changed her mind, like with Jake, and went after Chris after the FRC. That could account for that random sc, which is stuck in the middle of the ones of when Frank left, but it's not Frank in that sc.

    I did post what Pattycake92 posted about thinking maybe CL decided to go after her, like she thought Jake would have if he really loved her.
    There is that vo in the highlights of Craig R saying firmly "I have never been more ready to fight for her!" I thought it was CL's voice, but someone said it was Craig R. But it really doesn't matter who said it, TP are telling a story in the highlights, like Ty's saying "Karma(sp) is a b**ch". Ty was talking about Justin, but TP used it to describe Frank leaving in comparison to Ali leaving Jake.

    I just can't see Ali being bubbly happy and saying she's "really, really happy" after dumping 24 guys and being dumped by 1. She did look like h*ll when she did the first interviews though.


    Quote: n4692u (in response to Zulamay post)
    On Roberto's FB the other day, it sounded like some friends were in the "know" and were campaigning for him to be the Bachelor. They were saying how he definitely went on the show to find love and he was really ready to settle down, get married and have a family. Sound familiar?
    Trying to clarify my responses above. I totally screwed up the original post and the edit time lapsed before I could correct it. Sorry!

  8. #818
    FORT Fogey chaslom4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    2,448

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3942198;
    ETA: Quote: Pattycake 92 I am not getting my hopes up but I don't think that this is out of the realm of possibility. Chris was MIA for at least a week after filming wrapped, but I don't know about Roberto. The sources may know what happened ON CAMERA at the FRC but they could still be in the dark about what happened later. Jason was seeing Molly and nobody knew at the time. IMO the VO where Chris says I can't propose to Ali unless she's ready to fall in love with me fits this scenario. Not probable, but it is possible. And we know the sources are saying that Ali is single, but they may only think that because they know that she did not pick either one at the frc. We know that Chris has been out of town as well as spotted on a plane to LA. He's either seeing Ali, or he is going to be the bachelor. I'm good with either one of those!



    What also has remained a mystery, as far as I know, is that sc of Ali crying on a guys shoulder and most of us think it is CL. We don't know the when/where that sc comes from. I have posted before that maybe her head was messed up after Frank left and she was so unsure of herself and fearing rejection again that she chose noone and then changed her mind, like with Jake, and went after Chris after the FRC. That could account for that random sc, which is stuck in the middle of the ones of when Frank left, but it's not Frank in that sc.

    I did post what Pattycake92 posted about thinking maybe CL decided to go after her, like she thought Jake would have if he really loved her.
    There is that vo in the highlights of Craig R saying firmly "I have never been more ready to fight for her!" I thought it was CL's voice, but someone said it was Craig R. But it really doesn't matter who said it, TP are telling a story in the highlights, like Ty's saying "Karma(sp) is a b**ch". Ty was talking about Justin, but TP used it to describe Frank leaving in comparison to Ali leaving Jake.

    I just can't see Ali being bubbly happy and saying she's "really, really happy" after dumping 24 guys and being dumped by 1. She did look like h*ll when she did the first interviews though.



    On Roberto's FB the other day, it sounded like some friends were in the "know" and were campaigning for him to be the Bachelor. They were saying how he definitely went on the show to find love and he was really ready to settle down, get married and have a family. Sound familiar?
    Well they are in the "know" now on CL's FB. Someone posted the spoilers on there a little bit ago. He also has had some people campaigning before that for him to be the next Bach. if Ali didn't pick him. It's going to be interesting to watch both their pages now.

  9. #819
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    847

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Do you all think CL tells every girl he dates about his mom-and-rainbow story?

  10. #820
    FORT Fogey chaslom4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    2,448

    Re: Chris L - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3942286;
    Do you all think CL tells every girl he dates about his mom-and-rainbow story?
    Since he hasn't dated for 3yrs. I doubt it. Ali asked him to tell her about his mom. I highly doubt he just brings that story up out of the blue to just anyone.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.