Page 8 of 188 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by luv2dance;3920208;
    I agree...it does feel like Reid situation all over again. America has fallen in love with Reid. MF will use our "love" for Chris L as a major rating booster. It started when CH let us know what a wonderful guy CL is (comments before season started). And look at us know, we are all gushing all over CL
    I have taken off my rose colored glasses. I think you might be right redux Reid, and he slid into the F2.
    With no sightings of Roberto I think Chris is putting on a good front with everyone around him.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3920201;
    There was a sighting of Ali last night too out with some friends hmmmm
    Where did you see or hear of this? If this is true, then that is still a good thing for Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3920176;
    I think he sounds like Vince Vaughn - both the actual sound of it and the way he talks, especially when he was in the Breakup. I like to listen to the voice with my eyes closed so that I can pick it out in VO's.
    omg! I just told that too my dh last night!! glad to read I'm not the only one who thinks he sounds like VV.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3920195;
    On Chris L's FB page someone mentioned watching last nights show with him.
    didn't that person also mention that when Ali was on his face would light up...something about looking "over the moon in love"? They also said he was texting...hmmm
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

FORT Fanatic

I wish that Realist who posted before could give us some insight as to whether since he's been home if he has been home the entire time or out of town or not. I think that would be a huge sign. I remember when a poster during Reid's season posted that she knew for sure that he could be accounted for everyday post season. Should have seen the writing on the wall back then. This time I wish someone would post something similar, so I would know whether to get my hopes up or not. Realist, are you there? Any info?

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3920197;
    I will try to say what I saw. 1. Ali is nervous around Roberto but in a good way he is also nervous.
    2. She said kids in is 5 yrs Chris age is standing out Roberto is 26.
    3. Kip and Roberto interactions are miles apart where Jillian was into kissing him and being physical Roberto is right at the moment not into that yet. He does mention his feelings but he is not as giddy outwardly as Chris but you can hear some emotion in is voice when he said if he did not get a rose it would hurt.
    In the previews Roberto gets Vienna date adrenaline (high wire) boat jumping. Ali Hugs and leans into him in Portagul but distance in Tahiti with chris screencap speaks for it self on the FD or LCD.
    4. Roberto is well hidden chris is out there no comparsion to Vienna last season because RS reaveal everything so they had was to work around it, that is why I believe she was out there.
    Ali talks about Roberto and Frank no mention of chris.
    They say it is different and the first time ending it cant be Chris from hometown because Travis did that it is not ethnic because Mary did that the only conclusion is FIR to the end. Have to rewatch to see other things but not right now.
    Chris is out there in the media Roberto is a ghost family and friends are all gone protective means they know what is up.

Not a good writer like you all but just a try given.
    Good list.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;3920264;
    I wish that Realist who posted before could give us some insight as to whether since he's been home if he has been home the entire time or out of town or not. I think that would be a huge sign. I remember when a poster during Reid's season posted that she knew for sure that he could be accounted for everyday post season. Should have seen the writing on the wall back then. This time I wish someone would post something similar, so I would know whether to get my hopes up or not. Realist, are you there? Any info?

Personally - I am not getting my hopes up.

Here's why : The person I like never ends up as F1. Absolutely never. So my first clue the Chris L is not F1 would be that I like him. More than Roberto who I think is a cutie too. Hopefully he is the next Bachelor though.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3920254;
    didn't that person also mention that when Ali was on his face would light up...something about looking "over the moon in love"? They also said he was texting...hmmm
    No this was a different person altogether.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

I'm not taking the not being together thing too seriously.....Jake and Vienna didn't see one another after the show until the ATFR. I think there is still hope that Chris is F1.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3920344;
    I'm not taking the not being together thing too seriously.....Jake and Vienna didn't see one another after the show until the ATFR. I think there is still hope that Chris is F1.

Jake and Vienna was living together in a safe house they would spend at least 5 days to gether with 2 weeks. That is what goes on now even Ed and Jillian was living together just not out in public