Page 79 of 188 FirstFirst ... 29697071727374757677787980818283848586878889129179 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

FORT Fanatic

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3940894;
    I heard Deanna said when Graham left she did not want to continue with the show, but had to because she was under contract.
    Interestingly, Deanna was always seemingly begging Graham to like her, reassuring him about how much she liked him (although I am not sure he really cared all that much, i.e. at all), and draping herself on him, while he fed her 1/2 hearted attempts at affection. Graham also went home to his former girlfriend, Chrishell.

It seems that Frank has studied the Graham Bunn blueprint for driving a Bachelorette mad. Well played, Frank.

...and again I say, don't do it, Lambton. There's little chance he would turn down the Bachelor if offered simply based upon the financial incentives involved, but ugggh, the "ladies" on these shows now are so insincere. 20 seasons in, people know too much about what they can parlay this into and so there are few people who come on with altruistic motives. I just don't see there being another Trista and Ryan or even an Andy and Tessa (who I loved no matter when they broke up).

(and don't say Jason and Molly. Jason was desperate to get married after having his wife leave him. He was settled down because he has a child. He may have been very different if that wasn't the case. Not saying he doesn't love Molly, just not thinking its an epic love story).

Quote Originally Posted by appiah01;3940945;
    Interestingly, Deanna was always seemingly begging Graham to like her, reassuring him about how much she liked him (although I am not sure he really cared all that much, i.e. at all), and draping herself on him, while he fed her 1/2 hearted attempts at affection. Graham also went home to his former girlfriend, Chrishell.

It seems that Frank has studied the Graham Bunn blueprint for driving a Bachelorette mad. Well played, Frank.

...and again I say, don't do it, Lambton. There's little chance he would turn down the Bachelor if offered simply based upon the financial incentives involved, but ugggh, the "ladies" on these shows now are so insincere. 20 seasons in, people know too much about what they can parlay this into and so there are few people who come on with altruistic motives. I just don't see there being another Trista and Ryan or even an Andy and Tessa (who I loved no matter when they broke up).

(and don't say Jason and Molly. Jason was desperate to get married after having his wife leave him. He was settled down because he has a child. He may have been very different if that wasn't the case. Not saying he doesn't love Molly, just not thinking its an epic love story).

If ChrisL become the Bachelor, and he doesn't really find his true love either, I will feel sorry for him. Remember TPTB choose his 25, and we have the cycle all over again: only a few are really there for the right reasons.

If Chris is being considered as the next bachelor, why didn't they show his scenes in the BNL video? Or show him in that shirtless scene? lol! I will say though that he hasn't been hidden throughout the episodes. He's been hidden with Ali, but not in PI's, narrating the show, and with the other guys. (The mouse thing at the end.)

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3941001;
    If Chris is being considered as the next bachelor, why didn't they show his scenes in the BNL video? Or show him in that shirtless scene? lol! I will say though that he hasn't been hidden throughout the episodes. He's been hidden with Ali, but not in PI's, narrating the show, and with the other guys. (The mouse thing at the end.)
    hopefully we get alot more shirtless scenes. we know we do next week and in Tahiti
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3941001;
    This is very much like Reid and also Melissa, both of whom were first choice for the show. Melissa was not shown much during the GH shoot and was not shown very much in a sexual light. Reid never even showed up shirtless. Both were narrators. CL has the backstory, the sympathy factor and the on-screen time that showcases his personality.

Quote Originally Posted by CaFan;3940973;
    If ChrisL become the Bachelor, and he doesn't really find his true love either, I will feel sorry for him. Remember TPTB choose his 25, and we have the cycle all over again: only a few are really there for the right reasons.
    Well, my daughter and 7 of her friends are going to go to the auditions in SF and all of them are very normal, marvelous girls with no desire to be an actress/tv star or whatever. They think Chris is a good guy, and are willing to at least give it a shot. There's hope fans!

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;3941062;
    Well, my daughter and 7 of her friends are going to go to the auditions in SF and all of them are very normal, marvelous girls with no desire to be an actress/tv star or whatever. They think Chris is a good guy, and are willing to at least give it a shot. There's hope fans!
    I wish them good luck, but this show doesn't want the normal ones. It would be great to have though.

Remember though they only choose about 6 normal people for each season. There is hope.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Great! Let's hope they pick a bunch of normal people. There were WAY to many crazies this season and look how that turned out!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3941067;
    Great! Let's hope they pick a bunch of normal people. There were WAY to many crazies this season and look how that turned out!
    I think you could take 25 perfectly normal women and they just might go a little crazy around a guy as hot and funny and sweet as Chris!

please let us know what happens with your daughter and her friends....would love to know more about how they vet the prospects.