Page 78 of 188 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788128178 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3940815;
    Ok, tell us what is said prior to this post. In other words, this post is answering what? That will help us to try to interpret what the poster is actually saying.
    True Hollywood Gossip has a column out that basically state exactly what RS has stated. I think he may even work for them now. Anyway, that poster posted the first comment on the article.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3940787;
    I agree with this. Similar to Deanna taking Jason to the final 2 and then dumping him. When Chris gets rejected he will receive sympathy from the viewers who already love him because of his back story and that sets him up nicely take the bachelor role next season.

Jason
    - had a sympathy edit (single father taking her care of his son)
    - had a great edit (no negativity)
    - was rejected at the FRC
    - more sympathy gained due to the way he was rejected (Deanna allowing him to propose before telling him she was not choosing him)
    ends up being the next bachelor

Chris
    - has a sympathy edit ( leaving work and taking care of his ill mother/ the rainbow story)
    - has a great edit (the yelling scene with Craig M not aired)
    - will be rejected at the FRC
    - will he get even more sympathy at the FRC depending on how he is let go? (will the producers make it seem like Ali is leading him on and making him believe he is the F1/ will she let him propose etc)

I'm interested in seeing what his gift to Ali will be on their last chance date.
    What is the yelling scene with Craig M? Do we know what it was about. Craig M definitely created drama.
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;3940814;
    Based on all the spoiled stuff I've read in the last 24 hours I am thinking that if Ali is with no one then it could actually all be mutual and no one is hurting now.
    If Ali took time with CL and Roberto on their FDs and had long talks about ambitions, goals and life expectations with each, she and each of the guys may all have come to realizations that the paths they wanted in RL would not mesh once the show was finished filming. Since Ali had gone through process of leaving show, taking stock of what she thought she wanted, shared her thoughts that she wanted to stay in Cali, each guy may have expressed to her what they wanted for future and a realtionship that may lead to marriage. If CL is "not really rejected" as I recall reading many posts ago, then that could be why he is OK with the ending. He did not see the same future and wanted to go back to Mass. Since Roberto is still MIA so to speak, he may have decided after being chosen to receive FR that he was just going to go back to his RL and see how he felt about things and after being away, now knows it was not what he was ready for either. So this may be why Ali is single again. All her doing basically.
    It does make sense that during their talk, they discovered they wanted different things, so the FRC is a mutual agreement.

FORT Fogey

Based on all the spoiled stuff I've read in the last 24 hours I am thinking that if Ali is with no one then it could actually all be mutual and no one is hurting now.
    If Ali took time with CL and Roberto on their FDs and had long talks about ambitions, goals and life expectations with each, she and each of the guys may all have come to realizations that the paths they wanted in RL would not mesh once the show was finished filming. Since Ali had gone through process of leaving show, taking stock of what she thought she wanted, shared her thoughts that she wanted to stay in Cali, each guy may have expressed to her what they wanted for future and a realtionship that may lead to marriage. If CL is "not really rejected" as I recall reading many posts ago, then that could be why he is OK with the ending. He did not see the same future and wanted to go back to Mass. Since Roberto is still MIA so to speak, he may have decided after being chosen to receive FR that he was just going to go back to his RL and see how he felt about things and once away knows it was not what he was ready for either. So this may be why Ali is single again. All her doing basically.

BTW, ET showed a clip to promote Ali being on Jimmy Kimmel Monday night. I am thinking it will be a new show, hopefully not a rerun, does anyone know?
    This makes sense to me. Somebody was snarking, but basically she was probably in all practicality truthful when she said that maybe Ali didn't want to go back to the Cape and be a receptionist for the landscaping business, but if Chris is the Bachelor, there will be many women who will be glad to do so.

Likewise, maybe Roberto doesn't want to leave his training/career in Charleston, SC to run around after Ali as she chases dreams in Hollywood, and maybe she doesn't want to be in beautiful old South Charleston, SC where she would not be in glamorous pursuits.

The other option is that everyone goes his separate ways...
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

If Ali took time with CL and Roberto on their FDs and had long talks about ambitions, goals and life expectations with each, she and each of the guys may all have come to realizations that the paths they wanted in RL would not mesh once the show was finished filming. Since Ali had gone through process of leaving show, taking stock of what she thought she wanted, shared her thoughts that she wanted to stay in Cali, each guy may have expressed to her what they wanted for future and a realtionship that may lead to marriage. If CL is "not really rejected" as I recall reading many posts ago, then that could be why he is OK with the ending. He did not see the same future and wanted to go back to Mass. Since Roberto is still MIA so to speak, he may have decided after being chosen to receive FR that he was just going to go back to his RL and see how he felt about things and after being away, now knows it was not what he was ready for either. So this may be why Ali is single again. All her doing basically.
    this would make sense though I still think the lack of an edit for roberto that's clearly setting him up as a potential bachelor throws me for a loop it's almost like the editors knew exactly what RS/Cash knew that Chris is F2 and were giving R the F1 edit and not a fabulous TB edit for some crazy reason

FORT Fanatic

I seriously would hate to see Chris L. on the Bachelor. Virtually every guy who does the show ends up being kind of a douche bag for awhile after. They eventually settle down and such, but there is no way that Chris would come out of the show still looking like a good guy. My guess is he is human and that the edited version we see is not the entirety of who he is. He probably has other sides that may not be as pleasant, as we all do, and I would hate to see his rep tarnished like that at the hands of Mike Fleiss' editing genius (a la Brad, who is probably a good guy or Jason, who came out looking TERRIBLE).

Also, this show is so full of fame hos. They are already casting the show and have been for awhile. What is the likelihood that he would get a bumper crop of quality ladies as opposed to former cheerleaders, bikini models, etc. with aspirations of future stints on trashy shows like Bachelor Pad and Bachelor reunions in Vegas or women who are emotionally fragile and damaged and slightly, or more than slightly in some cases, desperate for love (a la Ali and dear sweet Tenley)? The last season full of quality women was Andy Baldwin's season and that was because the man was a Naval Doctor, academic All-American, triathlete and had an image to uphold so they found him women with degrees and intelligence. Plus he was announced ahead of time so quality women could apply as opposed to women who don't even know who the Bachelor is and don't care just so long as they get free stuff and cool trips. There's been a bit of a decline since Bachelor Brad's season, that's for sure.

The guy is a solid guy. If one of his brothers is able to find a wife and the other be in a serious relationship, there are obviously women in Dennis. I am sure that Chris L. can rustle up a good old Mass. girl this summer on the Cape.

Quote Originally Posted by appiah01;3940841;
    I seriously would hate to see Chris L. on the Bachelor. Virtually every guy who does the show ends up being kind of a douche bag for awhile after. They eventually settle down and such, but there is no way that Chris would come out of the show still looking like a good guy. My guess is he is human and that the edited version we see is not the entirety of who he is. He probably has other sides that may not be as pleasant, as we all do, and I would hate to see his rep tarnished like that at the hands of Mike Fleiss' editing genius (a la Brad, who is probably a good guy or Jason, who came out looking TERRIBLE).

Also, this show is so full of fame hos. They are already casting the show and have been for awhile. What is the likelihood that he would get a bumper crop of quality ladies as opposed to former cheerleaders, bikini models, etc. with aspirations of future stints on trashy shows like Bachelor Pad and Bachelor reunions in Vegas or women who are emotionally fragile and damaged and slightly, or more than slightly in some cases, desperate for love (a la Ali and dear sweet Tenley)? The last season full of quality women was Andy Baldwin's season and that was because the man was a Naval Doctor, academic All-American, triathlete and had an image to uphold so they found him women with degrees and intelligence. Plus he was announced ahead of time so quality women could apply as opposed to women who don't even know who the Bachelor is and don't care just so long as they get free stuff and cool trips. There's been a bit of a decline since Bachelor Brad's season, that's for sure.

The guy is a solid guy. If one of his brothers is able to find a wife and the other be in a serious relationship, there are obviously women in Dennis. I am sure that Chris L. can rustle up a good old Mass. girl this summer on the Cape.
    Well said. I hope and pray that he does not take the bait. He deserves better than this. And so do some of the others.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by appiah01;3940841;

maybe Tenley could be persuaded to move to the Cape ??

I became an Ali-fan and enjoy her, although I'm thinking more & more that Chris' maturity & genuine class might not be the best match with her nature & history, and vice-versa..... until death do them part? But I know, I'm getting ahead of myself.... could there still be hope that RS might be wrong ?
    Last edited by MayJ; 06-18-2010 at 10:08 PM.
    The earlybird gets the worm, but the late mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by laurabadora14;3940905;
    It's highly unlikely. I too hope he is but I know from expierence that he isn't so all I can hope for is that considering there seems to be more than we know, that what's missing is at least somewhat positive.

Did RS say that he "knows for sure" that Ali is single or did he say that he "heard" that Ali is single? Even if he said he "heard" from 5 or 6 sources that Ali is currently single and she isn't RS could honestly say he never lied, just that his sources were wrong thus giving him an out. I know, I know I am probably totally wrong, but, man, I REALLY want a love story with a happy ending and from everything I've seen so far Ali and Roberto really seem to have a true connection. I want to see a real happy ending!

Quote Originally Posted by George1218;3940930;
    Did RS say that he "knows for sure" that Ali is single or did he say that he "heard" that Ali is single? Even if he said he "heard" from 5 or 6 sources that Ali is currently single and she isn't RS could honestly say he never lied, just that his sources were wrong thus giving him an out. I know, I know I am probably totally wrong, but, man, I REALLY want a love story with a happy ending and from everything I've seen so far Ali and Roberto really seem to have a true connection. I want to see a real happy ending!
    My friends and I (about 7-10 of us) get together every Monday and have watched TB series for a long time. If this ends up being another bad ending, I think I may quit watching all together! I am really, really disappointed that it looks like we won't get to see the love story I was beginning to think we were going to see.