Page 7 of 188 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

FORT Regular

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

northernviewer, I have thought the Vince Vaughn thing since the Meet and Greet....it's not just his voice, it's his mannerisms. I don't think he looks like him so much...but yes, the quick way of talking, the quick motions...just like Vince. I had to really think about who he reminded me of after the first episode and all of a sudden it just came to me...Vince, Wedding Crashers...totally.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3920184;
    This occurring is the only behavior that leads me to think Roberto could be F1. Having said that, I remember Jill watching one particular episode with friends in a Calgary bar during Stampede and she was texting constantly, so I don't think she watched with Ed every Monday. Saying that they watched most of the episodes together can mean anytime after they aired, not just in real time on Monday nights.
    Well as of now, only 2 episodes have aired, and beleive everybody is talking about he first episode, where Chris watched with family and friends. Ali was live at DWTS and has had to do some guest appearances, so I don't think that's any indication of it being a case of and F2 pattern, just that she wouldn't have been free to be with him anyway.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3920191;
    Well as of now, only 2 episodes have aired, and beleive everybody is talking about he first episode, where Chris watched with family and friends. Ali was live at DWTS and has had to do some guest appearances, so I don't think that's any indication of it being a case of and F2 pattern, just that she wouldn't have been free to be with him anyway.
    On Chris L's FB page someone mentioned watching last nights show with him.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3920191;
    I think people are saying Chris L's Facebook fan page said he had a live viewing party for last night's episode too. I think based on recent paparazzi pictures we know that Ali was in LA at some point last weekend so it stands to reason that she would've been meeting up with her F1 at that point. If Chris L was visible last weekend then that might point to him being F2 not F1.

Being honest the Chris L situation has the feel of Reid redux right now based on editing and Chris's post show visibility.

But you know Reid made out pretty well after the show didn't he? I bet Chris L will too if he's F2. I just hope he stays far far away from the Fleiss franchise after this like Reid has.

FORT Fanatic

I will try to say what I saw. 1. Ali is nervous around Roberto but in a good way he is also nervous.
    2. She said kids in is 5 yrs Chris age is standing out Roberto is 26.
    3. Kip and Roberto interactions are miles apart where Jillian was into kissing him and being physical Roberto is right at the moment not into that yet. He does mention his feelings but he is not as giddy outwardly as Chris but you can hear some emotion in is voice when he said if he did not get a rose it would hurt.
    In the previews Roberto gets Vienna date adrenaline (high wire) boat jumping. Ali Hugs and leans into him in Portagul but distance in Tahiti with chris screencap speaks for it self on the FD or LCD.
    4. Roberto is well hidden chris is out there no comparsion to Vienna last season because RS reaveal everything so they had was to work around it, that is why I believe she was out there.
    Ali talks about Roberto and Frank no mention of chris.
    They say it is different and the first time ending it cant be Chris from hometown because Travis did that it is not ethnic because Mary did that the only conclusion is FIR to the end. Have to rewatch to see other things but not right now.
    Chris is out there in the media Roberto is a ghost family and friends are all gone protective means they know what is up.

Not a good writer like you all but just a try given.

Quote Originally Posted by cfck2222;3920196;
    I think people are saying Chris L's Facebook fan page said he had a live viewing party for last night's episode too. I think based on recent paparazzi pictures we know that Ali was in LA at some point last weekend so it stands to reason that she would've been meeting up with her F1 at that point. If Chris L was visible last weekend then that might point to him being F2 not F1.

Being honest the Chris L situation has the feel of Reid redux right now based on editing and Chris's post show visibility.

But you know Reid made out pretty well after the show didn't he? I bet Chris L will too if he's F2. I just hope he stays far far away from the Fleiss franchise after this like Reid has.
    I agree, wouldn't Chris be with Ali for the Memorial weekend? There is nothing about Roberto. Chris might be the Reid of the season and the next bachelor
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

There was a sighting of Ali last night too out with some friends hmmmm
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by cfck2222;3920196;

I agree...it does feel like Reid situation all over again. America has fallen in love with Reid. MF will use our "love" for Chris L as a major rating booster. It started when CH let us know what a wonderful guy CL is (comments before season started). And look at us know, we are all gushing all over CL

A great tell with Ali is that if she's feeling comfortable and into a guy, she'll turn herself around and pretty much put herself in his arm. She did it several times last night with Justin and Frank so I think we need to be on the lookout for her doing that with CL in the future. Otherwise, just like Reid, he's the nice one who is great but her heart belongs to someone else.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3920201;
    There was a sighting of Ali last night too out with some friends hmmmm
    Truelove, how was this reported? There have been several photos of Ali out and about in LA; are there photos of her out last night?