Page 65 of 188 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115165 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Anyone else remember when the Tahiti pics first showed up on the ABC web site, it said something to the effect that Ali recieved her proposal there? The words were removed quickly. I think there's a bigger chance Chris L proposed. Anyone agree?

Quote Originally Posted by UnRealLife;3925887;
    Anyone else remember when the Tahiti pics first showed up on the ABC web site, it said something to the effect that Ali recieved her proposal there? The words were removed quickly. I think there's a bigger chance Chris L proposed. Anyone agree?
    The following was posted by Love_Me. It was quickly removed from the alphabet website because they probably monitor this site to see what is going on with spoilers. At least, I think so.

Revisit the site where Ali made her big decision and received the proposal of marriage from her true love! Enjoy four nights in an overwater bungalow at the Hilton Bora Bora Nui, a dream-come-true destination with a picture-perfect hillside setting and ocean views from very room!
    What makes you think that Chris L proposed?
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Facebook.. Chris L wall.. (31 minutes ago)

Chris Lambton Thank goodness we don't have to compete with the Celtics tonight! Go C's and go Chris (you both make us proud) !!!

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3925904;
    The following was posted by Love_Me. It was quickly removed from the alphabet website because they probably monitor this site to see what is going on with spoilers. At least, I think so.

What makes you think that Chris L proposed?
    I think out of the 2 Chris would be the one to propose. He's older, probably ready to settle down. Roberto on the other hand is much younger and may not be ready to take that step yet. JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by UnRealLife;3925965;
    I think out of the 2 Chris would be the one to propose. He's older, probably ready to settle down. Roberto on the other hand is much younger and may not be ready to take that step yet. JMHO
    I hate to say it but I think she will choose whoever she feels won't hurt her in the end. After the Frank dust settles I think the least bit of hesitation from either of the F2 is going to sway her decision.

I will say tho for someone not into looks she has a very attractive F2.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3925648;
    Whether Ali chooses Chris or not, Chris seems to be doing fine. He's laughing & having fun at his viewing parties, so he hasn't locked himself up at home to mourn (even if he wasn't picked). It's her choice, not mine & I'm can't even begin to decide who would be better husband material for Ali. I honestly don't think shes ready for marriage, anyway.

Ali has not spent a lot of time with Chris, nor Roberto. I think Frank is her #1 right now....she's only had 1 other 1:1 & that wasn't a smashing success. She didn't have a problem making out with Frank in front of the others at the cocktail party. Unless she was just trying to make someone jealous, Frank is the frontrunner right now because they have spent a lot of time together & seemed to really hit it off. I'll have to see more than a 5 min, heavily edited conversation form an opinion about either Chris or Roberto. They both seem like great guys, but that doesn't mean that one, or either, would be compatable with Ali. You can have 2 wonderful, great people, but that doesn't mean that they would work out in a relationship. Sometimes 2 great, wonderful people are just meant to be friends.

I noticed that there was never a response about the date that Chris was supposed to have flown to LA. Maybe the poster got tired of answering questions, or maybe he didn't have the answer because it didn't happen.
    I am not convinced that Ali's feelings towards Frank are all that we are being led to believe. I think she likes him and thinks he's fun to be around. When Frank went in for the kiss at the RC, Ali hesitated slightly. She couldn't refuse, because that gives it all away.

One thing that I have thought about is, could the producers have set Frank up with the first 1:1 because CL said that he wrote Frank's name down in the survey......trying to stir up some jealosy? I wouldn't put anything past them.

I do think CL ranks #3 on Ali's list at this point in the season. But, one date can change it all!

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3925971;
    I hate to say it but I think she will choose whoever she feels won't hurt her in the end. After the Frank dust settles I think the least bit of hesitation from either of the F2 is going to sway her decision.

I will say tho for someone not into looks she has a very attractive F2.

I think neither one of the F2 will hurt her in the end.. they're both great guys. I think she will probably pick who she can imagine having a life with, etc.

I found this on his FB. If he makes a surprise visit tonight it sure blows the chance he was on that flight going to LA.

Come check out one of Chris' favorite Boston bands, Boatyard Resin, this Saturday night at Harper's Ferry in Boston for their CD Release party. Who knows... your favorite Bachelor may make a surprise visit!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by UnRealLife;3925991;
    I found this on his FB. If he makes a surprise visit tonight it sure blows the chance he was on that flight going to LA.

Come check out one of Chris' favorite Boston bands, Boatyard Resin, this Saturday night at Harper's Ferry in Boston for their CD Release party. Who knows... your favorite Bachelor may make a surprise visit!
    That would seem to mean he wasn't in LA after all. Though I think that statement is more just for promotion and they may know that there is no chance he will actually be there, but just want to hype up the concert. Who knows though. Hopefully there will be a post if he does show up or if he has another viewing party.

Quote Originally Posted by UnRealLife;3925991;

I think that is just a 'suck em in' tactic with his name. It drives more people to click on the link, and check out the site. That's like me announcing a party and saying come, you never know... you might see __________ drop in for a visit! (fill in the blank with any celebrities name) I never said they would be there, just a perhaps, just enough to make you go huh? and go check it out.