Page 64 of 188 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114164 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

He could have been here for the weekend. He does have friends in San Diego. Maybe he went to visit them before the game. Oh all speculation at this point.
    Do we know for sure Ali was in San Francisco?

Going back to Chris supposedly being on a flight to LA and Ali supposedly being in SF, I can buy having only one person saying they saw Chris. He's not well known to the general public, and not even that well known to the unspoiled viewers. (Doesn't make it true, but I could buy it.) I have a very, very hard time, though, buying that only one person's report is out there that Ali was in SF. Even folks who didn't watch seem to know who she is from all the magazine covers and entertainment/news shows and talk shows. Surely there would be confirmation from someone, wouldn't there? Geez, she was a hit at Mann's Chinese Theater during her date with Frank.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3925739;
    Going back to Chris supposedly being on a flight to LA and Ali supposedly being in SF, I can buy having only one person saying they saw Chris. He's not well known to the general public, and not even that well known to the unspoiled viewers. (Doesn't make it true, but I could buy it.) I have a very, very hard time, though, buying that only one person's report is out there that Ali was in SF. Even folks who didn't watch seem to know who she is from all the magazine covers and entertainment/news shows and talk shows. Surely there would be confirmation from someone, wouldn't there? Geez, she was a hit at Mann's Chinese Theater during her date with Frank.
    There's been several reports of her being at union street fair. I just posted another one. She was seen there on Sat. We don't know when Chris flew in to LA. He could have then went on to San Fran and could be in a safe house there for all we know. We'll have to see if he has another viewing party tom. night.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3925741;
    There's been several reports of her being at union street fair. I just posted another one. She was seen there on Sat. We don't know when Chris flew in to LA. He could have then went on to San Fran and could be in a safe house there for all we know. We'll have to see if he has another viewing party tom. night.

Wouldn't it make more sense for TPTB to have a safe house in SanFran for Ali and Chris?(if he's the F1?). Saves money for TPTB to fly ChrisL to SanFran and Ali doesn't have to be on a plane.

Some one said she doesn't live there any more.

Quote Originally Posted by I am hooked;3925749;
    Some one said she doesn't live there any more.
    I think she just doesn't have an apt there anymore, I think she's living with married friends. I guess she may be looking for a place or waiting till the finale if she's planning to relocate for her F1.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

From seasons past, I think the safe houses have been in LA. Usually the Bach/ette are busy doing media promos and need to be available. Ali gave up her job and apartment, so she has no need to go back to SF at the moment, and I'm sure ABC is footing the bill for her living expenses until the show has finished.

FORT Fogey

The point is that we don't know when CL was supposedly flying to LA. That blog has little traffic and the "Frank" poster has never answered the question of when the flight took place. I am inclined to think Ali might have been in SF, but I have no idea why other than to be with friends. She did live there for a long while.

It does worry me that Reid's HTD was on his Bday. It could just be a coincidence, but Chris has been compared to Reid a few times. I personally think they are hugely different in terms of personality. I like both for different reasons. And Reid was very circumspect with his emotions, whereas Chris was more open with his.

Right now I see Chris as an underdog but contender. At this point in Jill's season, Reid was not even on my radar.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3925762;
    The point is that we don't know when CL was supposedly flying to LA. That blog has little traffic and the "Frank" poster has never answered the question of when the flight took place. I am inclined to think Ali might have been in SF, but I have no idea why other than to be with friends. She did live there for a long while.

It does worry me that Reid's HTD was on his Bday. It could just be a coincidence, but Chris has been compared to Reid a few times. I personally think they are hugely different in terms of personality. I like both for different reasons. And Reid was very circumspect with his emotions, whereas Chris was more open with his.

Right now I see Chris as an underdog but contender. At this point in Jill's season, Reid was not even on my radar.
    You pretty much said it yourself and I'm just agreeing: Reid and CL are getting similar edits but I don't think their personalities are similar at all or how they're relating to the lead. I think that mostly Jillian and Ali wanted the same basic outline in a guy: someone openly doting who would act as a calming and reassuring presence. Reid wasn't that for Jillian because he couldn't say ILY, he didn't promise marriage, etc. We haven't seen enough of CL to know yet but it seems to me from his VOs that he'll be ready to propose to Ali and say ILY if he feels it back from her. So I don't know if he's F1 but it would seem that he's what she seems to need/want.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3925439;
    Chris Harrison saying that everyone will fall in love with Chris tells me there is a whole lot more of Chris coming. We just need to be patient. I really do think his story will start to ramp up this week and we will start to see the connection.
    I certainly hope they show Ali & CL's alone time on the group date where they are sitting in the lounge chairs laughing.

There has to be something coming from him since CH has him in his 5-to-watch this season. ChrisL, Frank and Justin are among those 5, who are the other two? I can't remember.