Page 63 of 188 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113163 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Look, I think the next 2-3 episodes will be very telling. We will see more of Rob and Chris. We will judge their interactions with Ali better.

Ali emphatically said that she's looking for a smart, FUNNY and CREATIVE guy. Looks are not important.

If you remember from Jillian's and Jake's seasons, they were both looking for that certain feeling. If it's not there, it doesn't matter how nice or good looking they are. The past bach(ettes) all made dumb comments....'he/she's the ONE' They do that to keep the suspense or they try to be polite before they dump them.

We need to weed out the fake stuff. Everybody relax. Nobody knows the ending. They all get it from RS, so until he has it the other places are speculating like us

We will have to see which one, Rob or Chris fits Ali's list.
    Being sweet, nice and saying she's beautiful won't be enough. So far, that's all we've had from both of them.
    We need to see if Ali, Rob & Chris are able to joke around and have a good time. If are are playful together. THOSE are the things that make the relationship, not holding hands and saying you're so pretty...cuz in the mornin you don't look so pretty-LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3925463;
    There is much to learn over the next 2 episodes - and not just about the F2 - but as to why others didn't get there themselves as well
    This is something that has crossed my mind, too. There are a handful of guys that I wonder about their elimination, like Ty and Kirk. It will be interesting to see what all happens later in the game.

I too am very much looking forward to the next couple of episodes. They should be very telling. This should be an interesting ride!

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3925527;
    Look, I think the next 2-3 episodes will be very telling. We will see more of Rob and Chris. We will judge their interactions with Ali better.

Ali emphatically said that she's looking for a smart, FUNNY and CREATIVE guy. Looks are not important.

If you remember from Jillian's and Jake's seasons, they were both looking for that certain feeling. If it's not there, it doesn't matter how nice or good looking they are. The past bach(ettes) all made dumb comments....'he/she's the ONE' They do that to keep the suspense or they try to be polite before they dump them.

We need to weed out the fake stuff. Everybody relax. Nobody knows the ending. They all get it from RS, so until he has it the other places are speculating like us

We will have to see which one, Rob or Chris fits Ali's list.
    Being sweet, nice and saying she's beautiful won't be enough. So far, that's all we've had from both of them.
    We need to see if Ali, Rob & Chris are able to joke around and have a good time. If are are playful together. THOSE are the things that make the relationship, not holding hands and saying you're so pretty...cuz in the mornin you don't look so pretty-LOL
    THANK YOU!!!... We don't know who she has the biggest connection with her yet because frankly we have seen literally nothing of the F2. Of course CL has a nice back story (which would be nice in an F1 for a change) but that does not mean he is perfect for Ali. Roberto is sexy but that doesn't mean he is perfect for Ali. So far CL is overly smitten and Roberto is zzzzzzzzzzz.

PS I am trying to watch the episodes without thinking about who the F4 are. I think it's going quite well

If the report of Chris L flying to LA a few days ago is true, makes me think maybe he is going to be on the Bachelor Pad which starts filming tomorrow. ???

ETA: On second thought would they let him do that when he hasn't been elimiated from the Bette yet? I hope not!

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3925550;
    If the report of Chris L flying to LA a few days ago is true, makes me think maybe he is going to be on the Bachelor Pad which starts filming tomorrow. ???
    Personally - I don't think so - JMHO tho
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3925550;

ETA: On second thought would they let him do that when he hasn't been elimiated from the Bette yet? I hope not!
    NO!

That would leak out and everybody would know that he went home as F2.

Whether Ali chooses Chris or not, Chris seems to be doing fine. He's laughing & having fun at his viewing parties, so he hasn't locked himself up at home to mourn (even if he wasn't picked). It's her choice, not mine & I'm can't even begin to decide who would be better husband material for Ali. I honestly don't think shes ready for marriage, anyway.

Ali has not spent a lot of time with Chris, nor Roberto. I think Frank is her #1 right now....she's only had 1 other 1:1 & that wasn't a smashing success. She didn't have a problem making out with Frank in front of the others at the cocktail party. Unless she was just trying to make someone jealous, Frank is the frontrunner right now because they have spent a lot of time together & seemed to really hit it off. I'll have to see more than a 5 min, heavily edited conversation form an opinion about either Chris or Roberto. They both seem like great guys, but that doesn't mean that one, or either, would be compatable with Ali. You can have 2 wonderful, great people, but that doesn't mean that they would work out in a relationship. Sometimes 2 great, wonderful people are just meant to be friends.

I noticed that there was never a response about the date that Chris was supposed to have flown to LA. Maybe the poster got tired of answering questions, or maybe he didn't have the answer because it didn't happen.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

I noticed that there was never a response about the date that Chris was supposed to have flown to LA. Maybe the poster got tired of answering questions, or maybe he didn't have the answer because it didn't happen.
    He left a first and last name. Someone call him. JK! Anyway, basically I got the impression that after the flight he googled Chris Lambton and found that article and posted. He seems legit to me, but that might be because I want it to be true!

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3925655;
    He left a first and last name. Someone call him. JK! Anyway, basically I got the impression that after the flight he googled Chris Lambton and found that article and posted. He seems legit to me, but that might be because I want it to be true!
    But it seems Ali is in SF. I guess she could be flying to meet him in LA today or tomorrow though
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

We still do not know when CL was spotted on the plane. It could have been last week.....or not at all. We don't have pics or dates so we know nada.