Page 60 of 188 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

FORT Fanatic

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3925407;
    Then perhaps it's a difference of how we're perceiving what we're being fed. This is what I'm seeing for CL in the F2 vs. Roberto. CL only wanted Ali as the TB, he has that whole heart-tugging backstory, and he not only can but wants to give her everything she needs- like the comfort when she was crying in the hallway with Jake. To me, it is obvious he should be the F1 over Roberto who is being presented as the sexy, confident lover-boy. So since it seems that CL is perfect for her, it means Roberto is the F1.
    What I am seeing is Ali gushing over Roberto's hotness. She is memorized by Roberto, and ABC isn't hiding it. If RS would not have spilled the final two, would Chris L even be on the radar as a front runner at this point. I dont think so, because we barely see any of their one on one time. ABC is hiding it, and they are hiding it well. They are showing key points of Roberto's one on one time, but not Chris L. Now my question is are they hiding Chris L's one on one time for a reason, or are they showing us the F1 with Roberto. My guess is they are hiding something with Chris L, but we wont see Ali and Chris's chemistry until episode 4. On Andy's season Tessa got a late one on one, and if I remember right so did Jen on Andrew's season. It is so hard to compare this season to other seasons, because as of late they are mixing things up. I personally think Ali is lucky to get either Chris L or Roberto. They both seem like great guys, and she will be lucky either way. I would say the other one will be just fine, because he will be the next bachelor. imo

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3925421;
    There will always be the wonder of the what if....... what if initially Frank was to be the F2 - and Roberto the F1 - it would have given Ali the opportunity to send Chris home at F3 as the BELOVED F3 - but that was taken away form Ali -and would have resulted in taking Frank and Roberto to F2 - many will always wonder about what slot Frank actually held when he left - in Ali's eyes

Reverse the names of Roberto and Chris in the what if too - uuummmmm
    Honestly, I hope I'm really, really, really wrong and we see a happy and wonderful ending for CL and Ali because he's amazing and would so great for her, especially with all of her energy coupled with insecurity issues about guys. But, what I quoted above is exactly where I see him- the beloved F3.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by thethreej's;3925425;
    What I am seeing is Ali gushing over Roberto's hotness. She is memorized by Roberto, and ABC isn't hiding it. If RS would not have spilled the final two, would Chris L even be on the radar as a front runner at this point. I dont think so, because we barely see any of their one on one time. ABC is hiding it, and they are hiding it well. They are showing key points of Roberto's one on one time, but not Chris L. Now my question is are they hiding Chris L's one on one time for a reason, or are they showing us the F1 with Roberto. My guess is they are hiding something with Chris L, but we wont see Ali and Chris's chemistry until episode 4. On Andy's season Tessa got a late one on one, and if I remember right so did Jen on Andrew's season. It is so hard to compare this season to other seasons, because as of late they are mixing things up. I personally think Ali is lucky to get either Chris L or Roberto. They both seem like great guys, and she will be lucky either way. I would say the other one will be just fine, because he will be the next bachelor. imo
    I do think they are hiding something. I keep remembering the lawyer Jay saying Chris would be a good match for her, that they hit it off. He was gone the first night. Then we have Craig M saying Chris, Roberto and Kirk (the F3) all would be a good choice for Ali. He was gone the second epi. So yea, I'd say their hiding stuff.
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3925427;
    Not yet, I'm going to wait and see how her interactions with him are after their 1 on 1. That will be telling.
    I think you have to wait until both of the F2 dates are shown - maybe we are in for a surprise
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by thethreej's;3925425;
    IA that the first few seasons the show operated on a "hidden F1" platform but I don't think that's been the case in the most recent seasons. Ed and Vienna alone had huge scandals and entire covers devoted to them both before the finale and after. Obviously, I don't know who is F1, but I'm wary of labeling CL as the F1 just because he's hidden.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3925429;
    Honestly, I hope I'm really, really, really wrong and we see a happy and wonderful ending for CL and Ali because he's amazing and would so great for her, especially with all of her energy coupled with insecurity issues about guys. But, what I quoted above is exactly where I see him- the beloved F3.
    Yet - in the unreality of reality - there is no F3 this time - especially seeing as Frank wanted to leave prior to that point
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Ali and Chris have the thing in common of going home to take care of an ill family member, she did it for her grandmother and Chris for his mom. I am hoping once we get to episode four we will really see the connection between then growing. I cannot see anyone else being right for her.

Chris Harrison saying that everyone will fall in love with Chris tells me there is a whole lot more of Chris coming. We just need to be patient. I really do think his story will start to ramp up this week and we will start to see the connection.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3925439;
    Chris Harrison saying that everyone will fall in love with Chris tells me there is a whole lot more of Chris coming. We just need to be patient. I really do think his story will start to ramp up this week and we will start to see the connection.
    He said the exact same thing about Ali last season ROFL - and look where she is

I think via the edit - it is still too early (seeing as this is a long season as well) to really say who F1 is - and not ruling out Chris at all

ETA - seeing as this is the 20th season - an anniversary in ways - I expect this season to be like no other
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3925439;
    Yep. I believe that the Chris L edit is getting a slow and steady buildup to the very end. How else could he have made it to the F2?
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.