Page 6 of 188 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

I didn't know about the viewing parties CL was having. I seem to recall both Jake/Vienna and Jill/Ed saying they watched most of the episodes together too. I'm going to be so bummed watching CL being heartbroken if he fell in love by himself like someone upthread just said
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3920166;
    I have already said it in previous post Roberto is the winner. I watch the preview and there are a couple of things that make me believe Chris is not the winner.
    What are those things? Roberto is not getting any different edit than Kip got on Jillian's season. Based on edit, I would say he is not F1, however we can observe what they are doing in the weeks after the show. As we see one is visiable (viewing parties ala Tanley) and the other is not found anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3920163;
    Count me in as a Chris L fan. His voice is to die for - beautiful. And he is extremely easy on the eye as well.

What worries me is that he is not (yet) in Ali's line of sight. For her its all Roberto and Mr Hyper (Frank) at this stage of the game. Plus he does not seem to posses the other characteristics that she claims she is looking for which Frank clearly does have. So it will be intesting to see if he defaults to the Finale or if she clearly does turn.

For me he appears to be more like the F2 in Merediths season where Mere had the hots for Ian and they had to play down Ians edit and her F2 (can't remember his name) up.

It seems to be as though Chris L's edit is being pushed up with all the PIs etc.
    Hope if he doesn't face too great a heartbreak in all this - he is a great guy.
    I think he sounds like Vince Vaughn - both the actual sound of it and the way he talks, especially when he was in the Breakup. I like to listen to the voice with my eyes closed so that I can pick it out in VO's.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3920173;
    I didn't know about the viewing parties CL was having. I seem to recall both Jake/Vienna and Jill/Ed saying they watched most of the episodes together too. I'm going to be so bummed watching CL being heartbroken if he fell in love by himself like someone upthread just said
    If it makes you feel better I don't think the couples watch the episodes when the rest of us do. I thought Jake and Vienna watched the premiere before it aired. It is possible that CL and Ali watched the premiere over the weekend together and then watched it with his family when the rest of us did.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3920166;
    I have already said it in previous post Roberto is the winner. I watch the preview and there are a couple of things that make me believe Chris is not the winner.

Meredith final 2 was the lovely Matthew.
    The interview gift we have is when she said at first she was looking for qualities (Frank) and later changed what she was interested in. Also recall Jay's exit interview when he pointed to an Ali/Chris coupling - they are together more than we see . I think the Chris 1:1 is so good with her favorite singer, that jumps him up to prime candidacy. I do wonder if there are fan trends. If one like Matthew do they prefer Roberto; if one liked Ian do they prefer Chris? I fit one of those patterns. Maybe that's a guideline for editing.

I'm not counting Chris out yet. We haven't really got to see them spend anytime together. I also think the time they spent talking seemed awfully chopped up. Go back and look at the look on Ali's face when Chris is talking about how important his family is to him and also the way she kind of teasingly called his name at the RC. I'm not convinced that he is not on her radar at this point. We haven't been shown enough yet to judge IMO. I also think there date will change things.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3920173;
    This occurring is the only behavior that leads me to think Roberto could be F1. Having said that, I remember Jill watching one particular episode with friends in a Calgary bar during Stampede and she was texting constantly, so I don't think she watched with Ed every Monday. Saying that they watched most of the episodes together can mean anytime after they aired, not just in real time on Monday nights.

From past seasons I remember Tenley and Kiptyn had viewing parties and both were F2.

There are a few things that I think point to Roberto being F1 but a hidden one (from Edit POV) at that because they are just sooooo into each other.

But I would like to hear others opinions too.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

ruffle Says:
    May 27th, 2010 at 6:02 AM

Cape Cod Chris, family and close friends watched opening night together at a small restaurant. Chris texted through out the evening and lit up like a noontime sky whenever Ali appeared on screen. He gave a thumbs up or down as each bachelor exited the limo. It was a grand time and Chris looked like a man seriously in love.
    This was said about the last viewing party that a friend attended. Also I still cant get over Ali pointing out Chris in the Ellen interview IMO that was very telling and she tried to back track after wards
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3920181;
    I'm not counting Chris out yet. We haven't really got to see them spend anytime together. I also think the time they spent talking seemed awfully chopped up. Go back and look at the look on Ali's face when Chris is talking about how important his family is to him and also the way she kind of teasingly called his name at the RC. I'm not convinced that he is not on her radar at this point. We haven't been shown enough yet to judge IMO. I also think there date will change things.
    I am afraid that this is one of those seasons where I am going to go back and forth . I never see "my" guy winning.