Page 59 of 188 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109159 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - Spoilers

Re: Chris L - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3925402;
    Ditto for me and my friends. So I say just wait until episode 4 then you will know who Chris L. is.
    Episode 4 will be pivitol
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by laceygirl;3925389;
    If they have dragged Chris to the end heartbroken and used his story to pull everyone in for the ratings, then this year MF will have finally pulled the last straw with me. This show will be officially over for me.
    If she does take Chris all the way to the end and dump him, it's probably best she stay in SC for a long while. I know I wouldn't show my face in Mass. If she does choose Roberto, she knew from the first night, why take Chris all that way? I'm sure she could tell how he felt.
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3925397;
    In reviewing that video in slow motion in looks like neither Chris L nor Roberto have their picture x'd out. Do others see this too?
    Took me some time to find said video.
    Yes, I see the same thing.
    Both Roberto and Chris L have green circles.
    All the others have red x's.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3925401;
    Exactly what is says................
    Then perhaps it's a difference of how we're perceiving what we're being fed. This is what I'm seeing for CL in the F2 vs. Roberto. CL only wanted Ali as the TB, he has that whole heart-tugging backstory, and he not only can but wants to give her everything she needs- like the comfort when she was crying in the hallway with Jake. To me, it is obvious he should be the F1 over Roberto who is being presented as the sexy, confident lover-boy. So since it seems that CL is perfect for her, it means Roberto is the F1.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3925404;
    If she does take Chris all the way to the end and dump him, it's probably best she stay in SC for a long while. I know I wouldn't show my face in Mass. If she does choose Roberto, she knew from the first night, why take Chris all that way? I'm sure she could tell how he felt.
    If she does that, she's not welcome in my state either! Good thing I live about 4 hours from the coast!!

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3925408;
    If she does that, she's not welcome in my state either! Good thing I live about 4 hours from the coast!!
    She never be able to visit the cape, at least without wearing a disguise

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3925404;
    Absolutely, ratings or not, he was smitten in episode 2, im sure by the end, he was totally invested in her. If she knew Roberto was the one the whole way, then she should have let Chris go....(I hope this is not so)....
    Last edited by laceygirl; 06-06-2010 at 06:42 PM.

My gut tells me she will choose Chris. I just can't picture Ali living in SC married to a State Farm agent and nothing against ins agents, I just don't see it. But I've only gotten one season right.

Quote Originally Posted by laceygirl;3925413;
    Absolutely, ratings or not, he was smitten in episode 2, im sure by the end, he was totally invested in her. If she knew Roberto was the one the whole way, then she should have let Chris go....(I hope his is not so)....
    I understand how you guys feel. Believe me. I felt like that when Jillian didn't pick Kip, but you have to remember Ali has to take two to the end and one of them isn't going to get picked. It's the chance these people take coming on this show. I have no doubt with the fan base Chris will have at the end, the women will be lined up for this guy. I just think it is to early to count him out yet. I still think Roberto is getting the F2 physical edit myself.

There will always be the wonder of the what if....... what if initially Frank was to be the F2 - and Roberto the F1 - it would have given Ali the opportunity to send Chris home at F3 as the BELOVED F3 - but that was taken away form Ali -and would have resulted in taking Frank and Roberto to F2 - many will always wonder about what slot Frank actually held when he left - in Ali's eyes

Reverse the names of Roberto and Chris in the what if too - uuummmmm
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON